A forum dedicated to talking about the latest games and game systems! Share your thoughts on and opinions on up coming games or old classics!

Minecraft Users

Minecraft Users

Postby Nemiisae » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Hello fellow DTers, I know there was already a thread about this some time ago but I've been really wondering if there are any people who are on minecraft. I heard that there was an attempt a while back to make some sort of roleplay server for people to go on but never saw it take off. I'm really quite interested to see if people would actually use minecraft as a platform for roleplay ^^
Nemiisae
Nether Seed

Re: Minecraft Users

Postby Menarra » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:33 pm

you know I will hon~
Menarra
Nether Seed

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Tsuris » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:40 pm

We have a Skype chat for a Minecraft server and general Role play stuff for the forums, shoot me a pm there and I can add you guys
Last edited by Tsuris on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Nemiisae » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Awh that's awesome, I'll add you when I get a moment ^^ thank you for the heads up.
Nemiisae
Nether Seed

Postby Tsuris » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Nemiisae wrote:Awh that's awesome, I'll add you when I get a moment ^^ thank you for the heads up.

Well honestly it's less a roleplay server and more just a normal minecraft server (with tekkit), just a heads up
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Nemiisae » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Tsuris wrote:
Nemiisae wrote:Awh that's awesome, I'll add you when I get a moment ^^ thank you for the heads up.

Well honestly it's less a roleplay server and more just a normal minecraft server (with tekkit), just a heads up

Ah, it's a shame it's not such a big ole roleplay type server :P
Nemiisae
Nether Seed

Postby Jiharn » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Tsuris wrote:We have a Skype chat for a Minecraft server and general Role play stuff for the forums, my skype tag is n008ith, shoot me a pm there and I can add you guys

Huh? A skype chat for a Minecraft server?
*confused*
Jiharn
Vel'akar

Postby Elkantar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 pm

I have a server for Minecraft that I posted to this website, but there was hardly any interest in it. Got about at most 7 people that sporadically login, but at most have 1- 2 people on at any given time.
Elkantar
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Jiharn » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:09 am

Elkantar wrote:I have a server for Minecraft that I posted to this website, but there was hardly any interest in it. Got about at most 7 people that sporadically login, but at most have 1- 2 people on at any given time.

And when it's just 1 on, that's generally me. <.<
Especially now that I have an automatic iron farm. I just leave it always on and idle while the iron ingots slowly flow toward me...
Jiharn
Vel'akar

Postby Strossus » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 am

I've had a bunch of friends from various other games tell me I should get on Minecraft.
Mayhaps I will...
Strossus
Demon

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Yu Rei » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 am

I DO have Minecraft, but on the 360, and not the PC. My PC already has WoW and can't handle anything else.

You know what would be awesome, though? Recreating Chel in Minecraft. *wee*
Yu Rei
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Jiharn » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 am

Yu Rei wrote:I DO have Minecraft, but on the 360, and not the PC. My PC already has WoW and can't handle anything else.

I've thought about that from time to time, but I'd probably need more detailed maps and labels, both to account for proper dimensions and landmarks.

Plus I'd need to be insane, never leave the room, and never sleep.

On the plus side, Minecraft doesn't have nearly the same footprint or spec requirements as WoW.
Jiharn
Vel'akar

Postby Yu Rei » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:59 am

Jiharn wrote:
Yu Rei wrote:I DO have Minecraft, but on the 360, and not the PC. My PC already has WoW and can't handle anything else.

I've thought about that from time to time, but I'd probably need more detailed maps and labels, both to account for proper dimensions and landmarks.

On the plus side, Minecraft doesn't have nearly the same footprint or spec requirements as WoW.

Well, I have a really crappy laptop for all this.

And there was a guy who spent 8 months recreating Azeroth from WoW. It was AMAZING.

I've already started a sort of underground city on my version of Minecraft. Not Chel, mind you, more or less a test run.
Yu Rei
Tainted

Postby Nemiisae » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Yu Rei wrote:
Jiharn wrote:

Well, I have a really crappy laptop for all this.

And there was a guy who spent 8 months recreating Azeroth from WoW. It was AMAZING.

I've already started a sort of underground city on my version of Minecraft. Not Chel, mind you, more or less a test run.

Minecraft is unfortunately a massive hog of things, even high end computers can struggle with the game ._. which, for such a low quality graphics game is absurd!
Though I can't begin to imagine just Oh how amazing it would be were there was a minecraft build of Chel, or just the underdark! *swoons*
Nemiisae
Nether Seed

Postby Yu Rei » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:48 am

Heck, I'd be happy with just one of the clan fortresses! *wee*

The trick would be clearing out a large enough space underground while taking care of the random lava and water deposits.
Yu Rei
Tainted

Next

Return to Game hub