Bug report, subscription issue, site downtime, general mayhem reports goes here.

Access to Daydream forum without subscription???

Access to Daydream forum without subscription???

Postby Seraphina126 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Hey there,

As off lately I've been considering taking a subscription to the DayDream part of this website, as a lot of people keep on bringing up bits and pieces of info in the main comic's forums which apparently are considered "canon" in the main Drowtales Moonless Age comic, and it made me curious. I haven't paid a subscription yet, though. As I was browsing the forums, it seems that even without a subscription, I could access (AND post!) in the Daydream forums just by being logged in to the forums under my general username (Seraphina126). Is this a bug? For as far as I know, I haven't made any payments yet, so it's made me a bit worried.

Another question I got is about the DD subscription itself. If I were to go for a subscription of 17 euro's every month and I would decide to cancel my subscription, how would I do that? Been looking all over the website, but I didn't find any official information on this (this website REALLY needs a clear FAQ about paid stuff and subscriptions, money is not to be toyed around with, afterall), so I thought I'd ask my question here.

If anyone could shed any light on the situation, I'd be really grateful.

Seraphina126

EDIT: if I pay for a DD subscription, do I get access to all the DD stories and campaigns which have been published in the past (are there any archives?) or do I just get access to the current stories in the running?
Seraphina126
Summoner

Re: Access to Daydream forum without subscription???

Postby nerdycanuck » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Quick answers: The DD forums are open to all, regardless of whether you have a subscription or not. And once you pay for a sub, the entire DD archive opens up to you. Canceling is easy; just cancel the recurring subscription via PayPal directly and that's that.
nerdycanuck
Demon

Return to technical support