Bug report, subscription issue, site downtime, general mayhem reports goes here.

We are Ferals: Multiple issues.

We are Ferals: Multiple issues.

Postby Disestablish » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:59 pm

There are multiple issues I'm having from the We Are Ferals site.
The first one is my continued inability to upload a pic of my feral for the "Your feral" box. I have tried some of the solutions I've heard of, such as disabling ad blocker for the site and such, but I continue to get the same error message
An error has occurred and has been logged as 63b662f599e39c81186eaaf1ac20e0c45e56c360An error has occurred and has been logged as 56458632b78f22d1e953ca9fd110f2b90d13bf8f

The next, is an issue with the site itself, which, now that we have entered chapter 2, has made it impossible to access Chapter 1 from the site.
The option to go back to the start or check out a previous page is gone from the cover of Chapter 2, making the only way to see Chapter one to go through the archives on the main page, which are often times, slow, laggy and prone to glitching, as well as likely hard for a person unfamiliar to the site to find and realize...
If this is an intentional decision, to make it impossible to easily get to Chapter 1, it seems a very silly idea, that will restrict possible new comers from joining in.
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Re: We are Ferals: Multiple issues.

Postby Bemril » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:21 am

I am also having the same problem, what os are you using? I'm using windows 8.1 and I've tried it with chrome, firefox, and explorer so it doesn't seem to be the browser.
Bemril
Nether Seed

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby B.T. Isaac » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 pm

This is probably a stupid question, and seeing how I've been absent for a long time, and I don't even follow WAF, it's probably not my business either, but I decided to click on the announcement for ch2 in the banner on the front page, and it gave me an error message about the page not existing on this server. The url itself looked something like www (dot) drowtales (dot) com (slash) www (dot) weareferals (dot) com. I'm mainly asking this out of curiosity, but is it supposed to be like that?
B.T. Isaac
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Bemril » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:04 pm

Ya, I noticed the link thing too but I forgot about it. The site is http://www.weareferals.com/ or you can reach it through the archives just not the banner
Bemril
Nether Seed

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Return to technical support