Bug report, subscription issue, site downtime, general mayhem reports goes here.

Errors on the sides

Errors on the sides

Postby Shrg » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:40 pm

I get this error on the mainarchive:
Code: Select all
Strict Standards: Declaration of ms_Chapter::GetById() should be compatible with ms_ModelBase::GetById($id) in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/common/inc/ms_Chapter.inc.php on line 111

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/archive_themes/_default_01052012/templates/archive.tpl.php on line 123

and this on the news side:
Code: Select all
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 159

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 162

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 165

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 168

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 171

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 173

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 175

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 197

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 201

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 224

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 225

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 226

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 316

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/platformpro/core/library/class.layout.php on line 316

here's a screenshot how it looks:
http://i.imgur.com/4cT1W93.jpg

I use the newest version of Firefox as browser
Shrg
Summoner

Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Errors on the sides

Postby Lordpanther14 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:14 pm

I also get this on the Daydream Main Page

Strict Standards: Declaration of ms_Chapter::GetById() should be compatible with ms_ModelBase::GetById($id) in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/common/inc/ms_Chapter.inc.php on line 111

Strict Standards: Declaration of dd_chapter::GetById() should be compatible with ms_ModelBase::GetById($id) in /wwwroot/daydream.drowtales.com/html/inc/chapter.inc.php on line 74

and this when I try to go into one of the archives

Strict Standards: Declaration of dd_chapter::GetById() should be compatible with ms_ModelBase::GetById($id) in /wwwroot/daydream.drowtales.com/html/inc/chapter.inc.php on line 74

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /wwwroot/daydream.drowtales.com/html/archive_themes/a10_daydream2/templates/archive.tpl.php on line 207

I also use the latest Firefox
Lordpanther14
Vel'akar

Postby Eltharrion » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Similar problems with Google Chrome, get these lines when I try to get to main archives or Path to Power.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /wwwroot/www.drowtales.com/html/archive_themes/_default_01052012/templates/archive.tpl.php on line 123

Strict Standards: Declaration of ptp_chapter::GetById() should be compatible with ms_ModelBase::GetById($id) in /wwwroot/pathtopower.drowtales.com/html/inc/dal/chapter.inc.php on line 68

Strict Standards: Declaration of ptp_vote::GetById() should be compatible with ms_ModelBase::GetById($id) in /wwwroot/pathtopower.drowtales.com/html/inc/dal/vote.inc.php on line 139

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /wwwroot/pathtopower.drowtales.com/html/themes/default/templates/index.tpl.php on line 189
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Vilx- » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Yes, apparently some upgrade has messed up PHP's settings. :( We're trying to fix it now.
Vilx-
Summoner

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby Vilx- » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:47 pm

OK, the full fix will be later, but we've implemented a workaround. If you still see any pages with these or other messages, please write here!
Vilx-
Summoner

Postby Lordpanther14 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Also I tried putting in an option for A2 of Daydream but it doesn't appear to have accepted it. Acts like it'll try to put it in but than returns to the text that I tried to input.
Lordpanther14
Vel'akar

Postby Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Now the Daydream chat is still blank. >.>;
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Lordpanther14 wrote:Also I tried putting in an option for A2 of Daydream but it doesn't appear to have accepted it. Acts like it'll try to put it in but than returns to the text that I tried to input.

Is the Chat box blank for you too, LP?
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo
Vel'akar

Postby Vilx- » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Ok, thanks, I'll take a look later.
Vilx-
Summoner

Postby Lordpanther14 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo wrote:
Lordpanther14 wrote:Also I tried putting in an option for A2 of Daydream but it doesn't appear to have accepted it. Acts like it'll try to put it in but than returns to the text that I tried to input.

Yes it is blank for me as well.
Lordpanther14
Vel'akar

Postby Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Lordpanther14 wrote:
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo wrote:

Yes it is blank for me as well.

K just wanted make sure it wasn't only me.
Ichi_Jigoku_Flujo
Vel'akar

Return to technical support