Bug report, subscription issue, site downtime, general mayhem reports goes here.

How can register to Wordpress?!music contest

How can register to Wordpress?!music contest

Postby sheala » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:20 pm

My login to forums does not seem work on news. When I want to comment news, it wants wordpress login. On wordpress.com, there is not any option to login. (Yes I know what wordpress is, a blogging system)

Anyway, I wanted to ask about the music contest. I am a DJ and a music producer and I am willing to do something for my belowed Drowtales. But It looks I am running out of time, as my semester started. So I will end at the exact end of the deadline... and I am in different time zone (GMT+1 to be specific) can you please specify in which time zone is your studoi located? Or does the deadline end at the time of my time zone?

Thanks a lot

Sheala
sheala
Nether Spawn

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: How can register to Wordpress?!music contest

Postby Finn MacCool » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:18 pm

you don't need to log in or register anywhere to comment in the news. just fill in your name, e-mail address and text and submit. once a moderator has checked your first comment, it will be visible. later comments (probably) won't require moderation.
the time zone of the DT studio is EST(GMT-5), i.e. 6 hours earlier than where you live, and i'm pretty sure the deadline depends solely on their time zone. otherwise, things would be too complicated.
Finn MacCool
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: How can register to Wordpress?!music contest

Postby sheala » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:21 pm

thanks a lot

yeah, thats reasonable with the deadline. I think I will make it.
sheala
Nether Spawn

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Return to technical support