Bug report, subscription issue, site downtime, general mayhem reports goes here.

Problem with Mel's Knighthood and subscription.

Problem with Mel's Knighthood and subscription.

Postby Mizu » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:41 am

Hi, I recently upgraded my subscription and should have gained access to this story. But when I try to log into that archive it wont accept my username and password. It works everywhere else though.

And, when I upgraded my account it instead created a second subscription. How do I cancel my original reoccurring 'dreamer' subscription so that I am not paying for it on top of my slavemaster subscription?
Mizu
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Re: Problem with Mel's Knighthood and subscription.

Postby Vilx- » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:36 am

Sorry about the Mel's Knighthood! It's a bug on our side, but I don't have permissions for those files... I'll try to sort it out in the next few days.

I can help with the unsubscribing though. Unfortunately you need to do this from the PayPal side. There should be a button there to cancel the subscription.

We'd like to add such a button to our website too, but PayPal's API doesn't have such a feature! Or at least it didn't yet have it last I checked a year or so ago. :P The best they have is something that brings you to a generic unsubscription page, where you have to select the subscription again. Not much point.

I can check again, though knowing PayPal I wouldn't keep my hopes up.
Vilx-
Summoner

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby Mizu » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:02 am

Mmm, so, how much longer on Mel's knighthood?
Mizu
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby Vilx- » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Done! It's free for all now - that was the easiest way to fix it. :P
Vilx-
Summoner

Clan: Valley'gurl

Return to technical support