Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

Drowussu and Vanir among the Nal'Sarkoth... Still canon?

Drowussu and Vanir among the Nal'Sarkoth... Still canon?

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:05 pm

I remember there used to be a relatively large percentage of drowussu among the Nal'Sarkoth's relic hunters...

I also remember that, when the Nal'Sarkoth were originally created, they were supposed to have one mixed subhouse that was made up of members of all surface races, Vanir included. Also, a podcast suggested that they may have quite a lot Light Elves among their numbers, they just stay at the surface outposts and colonies rather than in Chel...

Does anybody have any clue about that being still true, or not? The Nal'Sarkoth all seem to be quite racially homogenous by now, Mimian drowolath, mostly. Even the troops we have seen were mostly Mimian drowolath...

We know the goblin troops are still canon because we have caught a glimpse of a few kotorcs among the Nal'Sarkoth troops, and Rel'lumia's bodyguards were explicitly described to be goblins.

But what about drowussu and vanir members? Are they still canon?

I know people speak about this stuff with Kern when they are creating cameos, so I guess somebody may have an answer...
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Drowussu and Vanir among the Nal'Sarkoth... Still canon?

Postby Dalvyserran » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:50 pm

I don't think it is.

Maybe drowussu as mercs, but light elves in anything other than chains or a grave is pushing it
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Return to Questions and World setting