Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

In anticipation of the next chapters..

In anticipation of the next chapters..

Postby Dalvyserran » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:00 pm

I figure I leave some info here, in regards to the upcoming chapters: here's a plan of action I came up with, because this is going to be another flood of cameos. 65 at the time of this post. There's only a handful of us that update the pages whenever we have the time, and there's still a lot of characters that need love. So for now, I'm reaching out to people that want to help submit their own character, or add an update to their existing character in the wiki database.
note:
For those that want to add to their existing character, just submit the necessary details and I or someone will add them. It must be relevant to the main archive only.

1. create a skeleton page for brand new characters, but we won't add it to the respective clan pages until they get their sheets drawn out. gonna make sure things are set in stone.
2. find out which ones are existing, update accordingly.
3. preemptively add their chapter appearance as 52, we will more details as they come.

If you don't know what these funny tags are, don't worry about it. I'll try to add in the necessary links and changes.

I'll use Chigusa as an example of what we're looking for:

{{Appears in| 43 }}
{{Character
| section = Moonless Age Cameo
| faction = Vel'Sharen
| status = Val'Sharen Renegade
| race = Ver'drowendar
| sponsor = [[User:Dalvyserran|Dalvyserran]]
| talents =
* Wind affinity
| family =
* [[Nishi'kanta Vel'Sharen]] - mother
* [[Chess'riia Vel'Sharen]] - sister
* [[Dindr'aen Val'Sharen]] - sister
* [[Perciva Val'Sharen]] - adoptive sister
| trivia =
* Former [[Imperial Guard]]
}}

[[Category:Can be featured]]
<section begin=feature />Chigusa is a Val'Sharen renegade of [[Nishi'kanta]]'s line.<section end=feature />

==Appearance and Personality==
She wears mostly red clothes as is characteristic of those of [[Nishi'kanta]]'s line. Her long yellow hair is tied into a ponytail, and the young Sharen wears the signature armor of an Imperial Guard. Chigusa dislikes her taint and does not want to die by it, often feeling the effects of taint sickness. She rode a dragon mount named Arkeo.

==Biography - Arc II==
Following their sabotage to the defenses at [[Chel'el'Sussoloth#First_Landing|First Landing]], Chigusa travels with [[Chess'riia]] trying to get to a rendezvous point where [[Sil'lice]], [[Nishi'kanta]], [[Kadara]], [[Diva]], [[Dindr'aen]] and [[Perciva]] are waiting. She collapses and tells Chess'riia to just leave her there but Chess'riia refuses<ref>http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?sid=9477</ref>. They are then attacked by a [[Glossary#K|kiri'su]]. They fend off the attack and arrive at the rendezvous point. They explain that though they were successful in sabotaging the First Landing defenses for the [[Sarghress]], they lost many other [[Sharen]] renegades--18 were sent, but only two make it out of the combined Sarghress assault and a [[Siyah'khorshed|Black Sun]] ambush.

They later arrive in [[Mimaneid]] where Chigusa tries to protest against the duel Chess'riia was challenged too. <ref>http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?sid=9560</ref>

==Notable Quotes==
''"Better to die here than by the taint. I feel it, big sis. It's been eating me away. I hate it... I hate myself for it."''

==Character Concept==
<gallery>
Image:Concept_Chigusa.png|Official concept art for Chigusa.
</gallery>

{{Last update|43}}
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Return to Questions and World setting