Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

SA: Renegade Version

Re: SA: Renegade Version

Postby Gunbird » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:15 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:Now, things get interesting once the Drow meet the Big Boys - the Reapers and the Scrin. More so the Scrin, since they're the ones currently active, and have tech that the Reapers don't. In fact, the Scrin's tech is more like something out of Star Trek, which is what makes them so deadly. Hard to counter an enemy who can just teleport into your base/onto your ship, mind-control your troops, create bubbles of frozen time, and other such shenanigans. The Drow would be in for a NASTY surprise if they thought they could take the Scrin on. Not to mention the Scrin have gotten hold of the Husks, and have equipped them with their own tech. Since the Scrin and Geth are allies.

I hope I don't upset you when I say this, but why do you seem to put the drow on the totem poll in these stores and questions threads?

I know they shouldn't be the dominate force but why they are pulling the short straw? And why is that sort of thing is going to teach them humility like you keep on saying? *hmmm*
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Re: SA: Renegade Version

Postby Gunbird » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:22 am

Edit: I'm sorry, man. I think I went to far with that last post. I kind of feel like kettle the pot black talking my AU story.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Questions and World setting