Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

Does Snad only have Mel to harvest her eggs?

Does Snad only have Mel to harvest her eggs?

Postby Hellsion » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:04 pm

On a re-read, a theory came to mind that Snad really wants that anti-mana thing Quain has going on.

and it probably takes a few failures before a baby is made in them golems. and even more failures when they don't have the anti-mana thing. So shes running low on eggs? and needs more? lol what happens to the failures? what if they're males? does snad secretly have 50 kids and counting? Does she like omelettes?

Since shes a summoner and possibly velarkar(?)/sentient demon AND evil scientist AND filthy rich, maybe she has also figured out how to do the diva thing and take over a new body? and this ability would be useful to her?

idk, I'm not good at theories.
Hellsion
Vel'akar

Clan: Valley'gurl

Re: Does Snad only have Mel to harvest her eggs?

Postby Obsidian Agent » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Hellsion wrote:Does she like omelettes?

This has given me a horrible mental image of Snadhya getting Wi'am to turn Mel into a Dricken (half Drow, half chicken), and Mel - being as broken as she is - is agreeing to it. And Snadhya builds a nest for Mel, and whenever Mel lays an egg, she cracks it open, and cooks it for breakfast for the two of them.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
Obsidian Agent
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Hellsion » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:15 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:
Hellsion wrote:Does she like omelettes?

This has given me a horrible mental image of Snadhya getting Wi'am to turn Mel into a Dricken (half Drow, half chicken), and Mel - being as broken as she is - is agreeing to it. And Snadhya builds a nest for Mel, and whenever Mel lays an egg, she cracks it open, and cooks it for breakfast for the two of them.

I thought you were gonna say

This has given me a horrible mental image of Snadhya getting Wi'am to give Mel a horse dick...

Image .
Hellsion
Vel'akar

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby Obsidian Agent » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:47 am

Oh no, it was the "omelettes" question in particular that gave me that mental image.

In fact, until you said it, the "Mel with horse dick" option never entered my mind.
Obsidian Agent
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Return to Questions and World setting