Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

lunareth's art

lunareth's art

Postby Shanna66 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:27 am

does anyone happen to know all the chapters that lunareth has done work in? i just really love her art for this series. her style is just perfect for fantasy stuff.

and yeah, im trying to stalk her art as much as i can ^^;
Shanna66
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Re: lunareth's art

Postby partner555 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:59 am

The only one I know about is the Ys portion of Chapter 44.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Nori » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Unfortunately all I can recall off the top of my head is the Y's segment too, though if you're not already aware Luna has a Deviantart, Tumblr, and most recently a Patreon where they post most to all of their Drowtales related content :>

(((Also as a totally random aside, did your avatar used to be a super cute gecko/lizard btw?)))
Nori
Nether Spawn

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Shanna66 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:36 pm

Nori wrote:Unfortunately all I can recall off the top of my head is the Y's segment too, though if you're not already aware Luna has a Deviantart, Tumblr, and most recently a Patreon where they post most to all of their Drowtales related content :>

(((Also as a totally random aside, did your avatar used to be a super cute gecko/lizard btw?)))

i already stalk her on tumblr :3

and it did. i changed it to a badly done picture of my dog lol i just wanted a change is all :)
Shanna66
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Return to Questions and World setting