Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

Kyorl Seers

Kyorl Seers

Postby Ganurath » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:15 am

According to Chiri, every major clan has a Kyorl Seer representative. She's obviously the one to the Sarghress, and the Sharen delegate was introduced providing Chrys'tel with tea and wisdom.

My question: Did the Vloz get one?
Ganurath
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Kyorl Seers

Postby Metzger » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:51 am

my guess is no, because there's no way the Kyorl would recognize the Vloz as a major Clan, most likely the Dutan'vir had/has one and since the Vloz took Dutan'virs seat it's likely that the Kyorls never formally see the Dutan'vir as a fallen clan, which would make it easier for the Kyorl to ignore the Great Clan VelVloz'ress, and instead only seeing them as pretenders and/or usurpers...(English is not my first language, sorry if things gets confusing)
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby vlashrod » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:03 pm

The Vlozs were in their Val seat only because the Sharen were supporting them. The Sharen clan is a major power in Chel but they are all tainted so they've got hostile behaviour against them (Beldies and Kyorls).
The Vloz arrival as a Val clan (with the "benediction" of the sharens ) put them as scapegoat and rerouted the hate against them.

So the Vloz can't get a Seer because the most hateful clan against them is precisely the Kyorls.
vlashrod
Demon

Clan: Sharen

Postby Shanna66 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:29 am

i realize this thread is a little old now but im curious, which seer goes with which clan? are there more seers than the ones in the current page?
Shanna66
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Zarannya » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:21 pm

i realize this thread is a little old now but im curious, which seer goes with which clan? are there more seers than the ones in the current page?

I don't think they've really come out and shown an actual list of who was representative to what clan, aside from Chirinide and Yakuise. Though, it could be due to a retcon, since in the recent chapters after the time skip they only show I think four active seers - the others are either exiled, ex-seers like Kyo'varde, or just not mentioned. Supposedly the prescience/seer talent is supposed to be rare, so they could also have recalled them when the most recent war broke out so that they wouldn't be caught in the line of fire.
Zarannya
Nether Spawn

Return to Questions and World setting