Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki.

In what year-time period did Quain'tana rise to the suface

In what year-time period did Quain'tana rise to the suface

Postby TheJackinati275 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:54 pm

What i want to know is in what year did Quain'tana raise an army and rise up to the surface?

this will be very important for a AU Fanfic i have planned
TheJackinati275
Tainted

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: In what year-time period did Quain'tana rise to the sufa

Postby ThatGuyThisGuy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:17 pm

It depends there was two periods where quian'tana or a large army of hers was on the surface.

First excursion was before when she returned to chell in the early 700s from her adventures which built her army and fortune and was not so long after acknowledged as a clan which i do not know how long these adventures lasted but they spanned the overworld and underworld and there are rumors of travel to many other places as well and she did not start out this adventure with what you would call an army but so much was gained it established the sargs as a power.

The second time i presume was in the 1000s as it was spurred by the making of the skyhole which collapsed before the 1000s where over and trapped many of her soldiers on the surface which led to the brief war where she fought sarv'swati as the sharen taking advantage of this launched an attack to destroy the sargs which would have been a success if not for a forced march by the sarg armies on the surface to reinforce the their holdings out in the underworld.
ThatGuyThisGuy
Demon

Re: In what year-time period did Quain'tana rise to the sufa

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:27 pm

I don't think we have a solid timeline on anything before the war, especially since the old timeline on the site has been contradicted a bit lately, but roughly we know she first became a relic hunter around the time the Kyrol clan rose to power, which was fairly early in Chel's history.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Return to Questions and World Setting