Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

How to kill her

Re: How to kill her

Postby wolfdancer95 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:26 am

Junglefowl26 wrote:"'No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp her style."

I rmeember someone on the forums saying something along the lines of "Remember kids, sniper beats wizard!"
wolfdancer95
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby TheJackinati275 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:55 am

wolfdancer95 wrote:
Junglefowl26 wrote:"'No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp her style."

I rmeember someone on the forums saying something along the lines of "Remember kids, sniper beats wizard!"

Your Damn Right... The amount of times i have killed wondering wizards in Skyrim with my arrows is staggering
TheJackinati275
Tainted

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Snadhya uses her demons and her dragon summon to protect herself against powerful mana attacks. If you are going to blow her into pieces, use gunpowder. Dig a tunnel under a path she's going to cross and fill it with explosives. Shoot a cannonball agaist her carriage...no, shoot whole volley of cannonballs against her carriage.

Use a surprise attack, but use something better than a dagger; use a waraxe to cleave her head.
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora

Postby aceofAces » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Doom Chinchilla wrote:Snadhya uses her demons and her dragon summon to protect herself against powerful mana attacks. If you are going to blow her into pieces, use gunpowder. Dig a tunnel under a path she's going to cross and fill it with explosives. Shoot a cannonball agaist her carriage...no, shoot whole volley of cannonballs against her carriage.

Use a surprise attack, but use something better than a dagger; use a waraxe to cleave her head.

That'll go over well.
aceofAces
Demon

Postby goblin6 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:49 pm

It's one thing to stab her, it's another to make sure she stays dead for good. I would've just blown the whole god damn city into ruins, then blow up those ruins until it's a crater. And then comb through the crater/ruins until I find her body or what's left of it. Then I take those remains and cremate then to ashes, then scatter each and every pinch of ash across the world.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby TheJackinati275 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:59 am

goblin6 wrote:

It's one thing to stab her, it's another to make sure she stays dead for good. I would've just blown the whole god damn city into ruins, then blow up those ruins until it's a crater. And then comb through the crater/ruins until I find her body or what's left of it. Then I take those remains and cremate then to ashes, then scatter each and every pinch of ash across the world.

Just use the Deathstar to Blow the Planet up... That'll kill the Bitch and leave a huge echo in the force too
TheJackinati275
Tainted

Postby Metzger » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Barrels and barrels of gun powder/duergar powder, short fuse and give her no time to use her summons, KA-BWEEM!! and ding-dond the witch is dead
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby PoignardAzur » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:27 pm

Metzger wrote:first; by using a slow acting poison Snads will most likely be weakening her to the point where the assassins would be given a good opportunity to take her down.
Secondly If she succeeds in hiding inside a bunker, I see no reason on why we shouldn't let her...seal the bunker from the outside with huge chunks of crystals (as crystal seems to be immune against earth or rock foci)

If you have the resources to do that in her own palace, why would you need to poison her in the first place ? (also, panic rooms usually have supplies for this kind of scenario)

Kaiser wrote:I figured it out: you just need to be really sneaky and stab her when she's not looking.

Am I seeing a DBZA reference here ? Also, I prefer cutting throats. If it's good enough for nameless maybe-more-or-less-innocent servants, it's good enough for her. Just be quick, the bitch has reflexes.

Doom Chinchilla wrote:Dig a tunnel under a path she's going to cross and fill it with explosives.

Yeah, unless you know two days in advance the path she'll take (which is probably impossible), I don't think you can actually do that.

Doom Chinchilla wrote:If you are going to blow her into pieces, use gunpowder. [...] Shoot a cannonball agaist her carriage...no, shoot whole volley of cannonballs against her carriage.

Well, if Ill'haress carriages are anything like presidential cars, that wouldn't even scrath them (we can see in a pre-time skip chapter that Snadhya's ride can take a blast that turns it on its back without much damage for it or the occupants).

Doom Chinchilla wrote:Use a surprise attack, but use something better than a dagger; use a waraxe to cleave her head.

Hell no, waraxes are impossible to conceal.

Metzger wrote:Barrels and barrels of gun powder/duergar powder, short fuse and give her no time to use her summons, KA-BWEEM!! and ding-dond the witch is dead

How do you get her to approach the barrels sufficiently ?

Anyway, if you're really going to go the "infinite supplies" route, there's no need to otherthink it : just send an endless stream of armies and commandos at her home until everyone who supports her dies, then execute her. (try to identify her or the body before, though)
PoignardAzur
Summoner

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Metzger » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:25 pm

sorry to revive an old thread, but I believe that having the Ginosaji kill Snadhya would be a fitting end for her
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby vlashrod » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:24 pm

All your plans will fail : there is too many Nids among your own ranks :) even YOU are a Nid but you don't know it yet.

(Yes i don't want Snadhya to die and i'll be against everyone who wants it)
vlashrod
Demon

Clan: Sharen

Postby waffleferret » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:29 am

I think beating snad is pure mental not about subtlety or power. She's proven to have a nasty temper deep down when things don't go her way. If she lost her chill long enough eventually she'll run out of juice and get tired or make a costly mistake. It might be possible to hurt her emotionally through Mel as well maybe enough where she would become vulnerable.
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Thrair » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:06 am

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Thrair
Demon

Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Postby Obsidian Agent » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:26 am

Simple. We send this guy after her:
Obsidian Agent
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby vlashrod » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:17 am

I Lady Snadhya dies what will happen to her supporters ? :( :[
vlashrod
Demon