Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

How to kill her

Re: How to kill her

Postby Metzger » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:34 pm

vlashrod wrote:I Lady Snadhya dies what will happen to her supporters ? :( :[

Suna sweeps in and takes over the Nidra'chaal, turns the Nids into a Chelian help organization.
:3
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Shgon Dunstan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Given her tenancy for secretes and "I'm smarter then you *heehee* ", they likely end up falling apart thanks to her having failed to let enough of them in on the finer details of whatever it is they happen to be doing at the time.
Shgon Dunstan
Tainted

Postby Obsidian Agent » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Shgon Dunstan wrote:

Given her tenancy for secretes and "I'm smarter then you *heehee* ", they likely end up falling apart thanks to her having failed to let enough of them in on the finer details of whatever it is they happen to be doing at the time.

So... the Nids are the Drow version of the Forsaken, then?
Obsidian Agent
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Gunbird » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:50 pm

Obsidian Agent wrote:

The Who?
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby Obsidian Agent » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Gunbird wrote:
Obsidian Agent wrote:

The Who?

The Forsaken

With Shgon being an even bigger fan of The Wheel of Time than me (the main character IS his avatar), I thought he'd appreciate the reference.
Obsidian Agent
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Shgon Dunstan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:14 am

Obsidian Agent wrote:
Gunbird wrote:
Obsidian Agent wrote:

The Who?

The Forsaken

With Shgon being an even bigger fan of The Wheel of Time than me (the main character IS his avatar), I thought he'd appreciate the reference.

Wasn't sure you meant them myself, as... With perhaps two exceptions(which in both cases they were fairly open with) the Forsaken never really had "followers". They are the highest ranking darkfriends, but... Darkfriends aren't theirs. If one of them died, someone else with simply step in. And while they had a lot of plots. Well, all 14 books took place in universe over about two and a half years, and as only one of them was free for longer then that... They didn't exactly have much time for "the long game" kind of plots. Besides, their "we are better then everyone else" often took the form of not trusting others, and so just doing it themselves.

Then there's just the fact that while their means might be secret... Their motives are pretty blatant. While their, as well as every other darkfriend's, "endgame" is literally known to the entire world.

I mean... I suppose the darkfriends "fell apart" after the Dark One was resealed, but... That's like saying "you lost the game after you lost... and the game ended because you lost... Game over man. Game over"...
Shgon Dunstan
Tainted

Previous

Return to Questions and World setting