Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki.

Wild Speculations

Re: Wild Speculations

Postby kirio » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Maeve wrote::3 The main characters, including Vaela, begin to LIKE and RESPECT Rik. After being humbled by the realization that he is not actually that strong and that all his previous fights were rigged... Rik becomes a better person/beast and everyone throws up from the shock.

And through some fluke... they all approve of Rik and Ariel having a relationship once Ariel grows up. AHAHAHA

:L *shot*

I bet you'll love Rik from before the remakes; start here. :3
He was MUCH nicer back then.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Maeve » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:15 pm

kirio wrote:
Maeve wrote::3 The main characters, including Vaela, begin to LIKE and RESPECT Rik. After being humbled by the realization that he is not actually that strong and that all his previous fights were rigged... Rik becomes a better person/beast and everyone throws up from the shock.

And through some fluke... they all approve of Rik and Ariel having a relationship once Ariel grows up. AHAHAHA

:L *shot*

I bet you'll love Rik from before the remakes; start here. :3
He was MUCH nicer back then.

I do!

I read Drowtales for the first time years ago (probably around 2003? I was fairly young so I don't remember). lol I came back here a week or so ago to discover that Rik was suddenly a mean pedophile that everyone hated... *upset* I came back SOLELY to reread Rik's part in the story because I thought his character was so awesome before the remakes. I wanted to see if I still thought of him as awesome now that I'm older. I really do like the remade story... but Rik deserves better than this. :c

I'm still hoping they have a plan to turn Rik back into a nice guy somehow.
Maeve
Nether Seed

Postby Torrin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Maeve wrote:I'm still hoping they have a plan to turn Rik back into a nice guy somehow.
Me too. After all, Syphile also got her moment as hero.

On another note, I thought of an amusing scenario....

Chapter 15:
PAGE 1: Chiri suddenly stabs Ariel. Vaelia wakes up and immediatly attacks Chiri from behind. As shan and Rik draw their weapons, Kyo begins to sing.

PAGE 2: Liriel recovers from the spellsong first. She goes over to Ariel's body and begins to cast a spell. Close up of Kyo looking on in disbelief.

PAGE 3: Ariel shapeshifts into Diva. Liriel looks more like Ragini now. "Well done, my loyal daugter. Soon we will purge the world of the evil my false daughters have wrought and bring an end to this cursed moonless age."

PAGE 4: END OF MOONLESS AGE COMIC

CH 15 CHIBI PAGE: Effigy of Kern being burned on at the stake by Faen. 8P
Torrin
Vel'akar

Postby Kitsune no arashi » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:46 am

we could all use a bit more chaos in our worlds. }:3

WS: Sharess is not dead (so to speak) like the Vloz'ress think, but rather is a half demon mana-being existing in the nether realms as a plaything of one of the old gods. Both Vloz'ress and Kyorl'solenuren are correct at the same time! what a terrible irony. XD
Kitsune no arashi
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Here's a wild one, it turns out Sharess was the one who unleashed the demons upon the surface as part of a massive bid for power and Diva covered the whole thing up to save her family's reputation, lol
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Kitsune no arashi » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Sene'Kha is now one with the living force and is going to insist on haunting Kiel'ndia thoughout the next chapter.
Kitsune no arashi
Demon

Postby Twelveseal » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:19 pm

Darth Kiel. Woot! Come over to the Vloz' side.
Twelveseal
Tainted

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Hamilkar » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Only Naal is fitting for the title 'Darth' ! :D
Hamilkar
Summoner

Postby Kitsune no arashi » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:37 am

actually naal'suul as she stands right now would make a beter jedi than a sith. the jedi are emotionless (theoretically) while the sith are emotional (for good or, more often, ill.)
naal is reported to have stopped feeling emotions when she became tainted by the glutton.
Kitsune no arashi
Demon

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:52 am

Make me your apprentice Darth Kiel! I'll capture the souls of many foolish Jedi for the Vloz'ress cause! *wee*
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Twelveseal » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:12 am

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victiory. Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Code of the Sith
When do we get the synth lightsabers?
Twelveseal
Tainted

Postby Numikhizdîm » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:45 am

Hey! If Kiel turned to Sith, she can't maintain her name! It must change! Like... lets say... DARTH LIEK!!!

And anyhow, she already has tatoos, so that's OK.

And she must find a mask to wear. Vader, Krayt, Nihilus, all of then used masks!
Numikhizdîm
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby Kitsune no arashi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:01 am

sidious and maul didn't, masks aren't standard uniform. they're just popular.

besides when the sith began they didn't shoose funky names, that came ebout when they started trying to hide from the jedi, sort of became a tradition after that. Og hvis du tror mig, er du frodig.
Kitsune no arashi
Demon

Postby Twelveseal » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:06 am

It really depends on what era Sith we're talking. Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd, Exar Kunn, and Belia Darzu used their real names. Even Darth Zannah, Darth Bane's apprentice, used her real name. The traditions change with time, and of course the individual Sith. Kiel could go either way. She may like her name, or may pick something else jsut because it sounds cool.
I can totally see Naal as a Jedi, with a spider inspired battle droid strapped to her back similar to Kaztan Paratus. She'd use it to compensate for her lack of reach, and could equip multiple legs with lightsabers, fighting similar to Mataza Tsumuji from Tenjho Tenge.
This whole thing is really off topic, but it makes me think of the awesomeness spawned by having Drowtales and Star Wars fuse. *wee* *wee* *wee*
Twelveseal
Tainted

Postby Kitsune no arashi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:08 am

I'ts called wild speculations, so long as we connect it somehow to DT, NOTHING is off topic.
Kitsune no arashi
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and World Setting