Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki.

Wild Speculations

Re: Wild Speculations

Postby Ganurath » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:06 am

Jayngfet wrote:
Jayngfet wrote:
Morika wrote:And you know, if Diva comes back in all her former glory... She's gonna be PISSED at Zala'ess, Sarv'swati and Snadhya'runes...

SO, speculation! If Diva returns, there'll be three VERY dead Vel'Sharen sisters.

You really need to speculate that, she has a plan and she won't be giving out third chances? I bet they won't even see it coming, just their section of the cuilding ironically collapses.

My guess is she went crazy and will collapse the whole city.

Which would be an improvement in general(name one negative thing that could come from that)...
Global destablization as the world's only beacon of civilization is destroyed?
Ganurath
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Pitdragon » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:48 am

Ganurath wrote:
Jayngfet wrote:
Jayngfet wrote:
You really need to speculate that, she has a plan and she won't be giving out third chances? I bet they won't even see it coming, just their section of the cuilding ironically collapses.

My guess is she went crazy and will collapse the whole city.

Which would be an improvement in general(name one negative thing that could come from that)...
Global destablization as the world's only beacon of civilization is destroyed?

No more Drowtales? :(

Finish wrote:Or they all are going to a therapist to solve their familly problems.

Given how she didn't attempt to beat down on her daughters until it was too late (even throwing her inquisition on other clans but leaving her daughters alone), I do see this as a likely possibility... though instead with a Liriel-sized queen who is drunk upon arrival. Once again, her daughters will have the advantage as the therapist will immediately side with them.
Pitdragon
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Runes » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:47 am

Pitdragon wrote:Given how she didn't attempt to beat down on her daughters until it was too late (even throwing her inquisition on other clans but leaving her daughters alone), I do see this as a likely possibility... though instead with a Liriel-sized queen who is drunk upon arrival. Once again, her daughters will have the advantage as the therapist will immediately side with them.

I would seriously love to see that :D
Runes
Strawberry Ninja

Clan: Sharen

Postby Finish » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:44 pm

Pitdragon wrote:Given how she didn't attempt to beat down on her daughters until it was too late (even throwing her inquisition on other clans but leaving her daughters alone), I do see this as a likely possibility... though instead with a Liriel-sized queen who is drunk upon arrival. Once again, her daughters will have the advantage as the therapist will immediately side with them.

That sounds like a job for... THE SUPERNANNY.

"And today the SUPERNANNY visits family Vel'Sharen. Val'Sharess Diva recently had a lot of troubels with her three of her five children. As single parent mother she had to rule her own Clan and raise her children, a hard task. And now three of her children became more and more rebllious. They didn't eat there vegetables, watched TV all night long, opend nethergates and finally put her mother old people's home. Can SUPERNANNY solve this family drama before the upcoming war in the next moonless age chapters?"
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Runes » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:35 pm

The Super Nanny will just put them all into the "Angry Room" indefinitely so they calm down (or maybe make them sit on the time out chair in the corner), and work out a colorful plan with activities they must do together XD She might also film them with a camera and play back their horrible behavior at them until they cry. It miraculously works with all the other deranged families she goes to after all *heehee*
Runes
Strawberry Ninja

Postby StarBane » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:58 pm

'the angry room'.... isn't that were Diva's been all this time anyway?

I think Diva will 'wake up' if Liriel ever sees one of the sharen sisters. I also think this will lead to a VERY interesting converstaion.
StarBane
Nether Spawn

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Hellsion » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:18 pm

Hellsion wrote:1. syphile is a fat white man in disguise.

2. Sillice is an attorney at law(l) in disguise.

3. Kyonne is gonna shave her head in the near future.

4. Kielinda has an affair with chiri, Shan moves on to Naal.

5. Kern sneezez.

6. Kite falls asleep on the floor with Nige(or whatever the cats name is).

7. Starlitdragon drops his/her pen.

8. ...volvulus.

9. Runes scratches his arm

10. Quain preforms an abortion on someone special.

11. Melodia dies.

12. Naal'sul dies.

13. ooooh bad luck for the whole cast.

14. Ariel gets knocked [s]up[/s]...I mean out.

15. Sarnel hijacks some things.

16. Now that Senekha is away the Karlagghen can play. oddly enough she is a better leader than Sane'eka.

17. Discordia and Rik have an EPIC BATTLE, you know the one where they beat the crap out of each other for six [s]episodes[/s] chapters and they don't DIE.

18. Shimilande gets fat(er).

19. Yafien divides by zero.

20. Nether demons are actually deaded drow from the AD&D universe,[s]spider-man[/s] [s]Shelob[/s] Lloth has to throw them eeeebil souls somewhere.

21. Rik is reaped...we also find out he is asexual and lays eggs. kinda like [s]Gojira[/s] Godzilla.
Hellsion
Vel'akar

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby Torrin » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:13 pm

Who do you want to die? Who Do you think will die? Who do you not want to see die?

* o_O Way I see it, Ariel's the only one with contractual immortality http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ContractualImmortality.

* ^^; I hope Shimi'lande doesn't die in spite of chapter 8 chibi 2 http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?check=1&order=chapters&overview=1&chibi=1&cover=1&page=1&extra=1&id=536.

* :[ If Kiel or Kyo'nne dies, that would be very sad for Naal.

* *eek* If Naal dies, I'd like to see Waes'soloth get another heir so the Beldrobbaen survive.

* *doh* I think it is more likely Shaan'naal will die and Kyo'nne's heart will go on http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HerHeartWillGoOn.

* B) If Syphile dies, I'll be sad but not upset. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IneffectualSympatheticVillain.

* *wee* I'd love to see Chrys'tel solve the mystery of Diva'ratrika, but she's gonna have some serious mother - daughter issues afterword.

^^; I need to take a tutorial on how to write better links....
Torrin
Vel'akar

Postby Hellsion » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:06 pm

no moar links please, it distracts us from our beloved Drowtales. *eats fresh baked (albeit now deformed) ariels chibi head chocolate chip cookies*
Hellsion
Vel'akar

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby Pitdragon » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:39 am

Torrin wrote:
* ^^; I hope Shimi'lande doesn't die in spite of chapter 8 chibi 2 http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?check=1&order=chapters&overview=1&chibi=1&cover=1&page=1&extra=1&id=536.

Eh, I don't think she will, I think it is just a joke about how Chiri and Shimi have that precognition but it probably doesn't work inwardly (that is, one cannot see their own fate, might be their brain protecting itself from the mental breakdown that might cause). Or that the precognitive does not think upon their own fate, and while the first panel was Shimi explaining herself, the story really was from Chiri's point of view, hence Chiri not having a mark over her head and Shimi's explanation would of course leave out the mark over her own.

A.K.A. - Just another cute page of super-deformed characters!

Oh, and Syphile could always become Not So Harmless. She's not really a character that is "not taken seriously" by Ariel, so she has far more potential. ;)
Pitdragon
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby StarBane » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:07 pm

Maybe we should step away from the stereotype wiki for a while. They don't have to dictate our opinions XD
I think when war breaks out, the Ill'hardro (and possibly Nal'sarkoth) are going to make a quite retreat all sneaky-like. Clans that purposfully stay nuetral while haveing very strong ties to different areas are going to know when to cut their losses and come back after the shit has hit the fan and has been cleaned up ^^;
StarBane
Nether Spawn

Postby Jayngfet » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:00 pm

Hellsion wrote:no moar links please, it distracts us from our beloved Drowtales. *eats fresh baked (albeit now deformed) ariels chibi head chocolate chip cookies*

I can see it now

*Hellison hunched over a laptop in some cave*

My preccciiious.

:D
Jayngfet
Vel'akar

Postby Torrin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:02 pm

From the ch13 p1 thread, Pitdragon wrote,
Even the most fanatical of Kyorl'solenurn seem to be slightly mindful of their precarious position

When I was on the clan relations thread, I was thinking what if a Sharen Val was assasinated by a Kyorl and it became public knowledge. *omfg*

I wouldn't want to be Shimi'lande come the next council meeting....

:[ *doh* *eek* o_O *hmmm* *oops* *upset* *lol* ^^;
(guess which Illharess is which smiley!)

My guess is, more than one Illharess / would - be Illharess is going to get into serious trouble over the next few chapters.....
And hilarity shall insue!
Torrin
Vel'akar

Postby StarBane » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:49 pm

lol the vals are a very entertaining lot, arn't they? I think the vloz'ress clan won't last very long, even if kiel releases Seneka (which I think she will do once she has a talk with her)
StarBane
Nether Spawn

Postby Numikhizdîm » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:39 pm

I think Baliir will manage to achieve his goal of Anarchism!

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
Numikhizdîm
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and World Setting