Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

Wild Speculations

Re: Wild Speculations

Postby Roses Ablaze » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:43 am

I think that Vaelia was the guardian of someone important, but that person died and V was sold as a slave to the drow as punishment. She sees Ariel as a way to redeem herself.
Roses Ablaze
Vel'akar

Postby Starsickle » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:01 pm

My Speculations all remain the same since 3-4 years ago.

1. Zala will attack during the Illharess council while Quain suffers an onslaught of political pressure as it is revealed that Ariel, the current heir, is a monster.
2. Kern either will have Quain's story end normally, or by breaking the hero in an upset. I certainly hope no more heroes need to be broken in this series - Quain deserves a good death and not a sad one. Syphile as a final opponent would be pathetic.
3. A VeryBadEvent is building up in the netherworld. The signs of both Discordia's reincarnation, combined with Kharla's strange musings are the key to something really bad happening in the city.
4. If 3 happens, the sharen are screwed - and their grunts will turn berserk -dealing a massive blow to their army - at the same time scorching the earth.
5. I have the feeling everyone in Quain's Court is going to disappear.
6. If 2 goes the way it should - Sillice will own Yaem, and Quain will own Syphile.
7. if 3 happens - Sharess is coming back.
Starsickle
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Ganurath » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 pm

Starsickle wrote:1. Zala will attack during the Illharess council while Quain suffers an onslaught of political pressure as it is revealed that Ariel, the current heir, is a monster.
...And the Kyorls will eagerly rise to the defense of the Daughter of the Holy Eye.
7. if 3 happens - Diva is coming back.
Fixed.
Ganurath
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Lt Anders » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Here's some speculation:
Who do you want to die? Who Do you think will die? Who do you not want to see die?
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Numikhizdîm » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:24 pm

VeryBadEvent

I think that the VeryBadEvent will happen soon, and It would be something planned by some sort of intelligent nether beast, an greater demom, sort of...

...may a Planeswalker! That would be DARN FUN! A Planeswalker... who can shoot laser beans from his eyes! WOOT!
Numikhizdîm
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby Finn MacCool » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:57 pm

laser beans, hmmm... might be good for chili

i say the highland raiders will be attacked once they reach the surface and ariel will fuse with her biogolem in order to save the day
Finn MacCool
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby suntiger745 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:19 am

Ganurath wrote:
Starsickle wrote:7. if 3 happens - Diva is coming back.
Fixed.

No I really think he meant Sharess.
As in, she comes back from the netherworlds with the other demons.
If she's comes to help the drow or just has become another demon is another question...
suntiger745
Kern's minion

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Roses Ablaze » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:46 am

I don't want either Vaelia or Naal'suul to die (they're my favorite characters), but I think they will.
Roses Ablaze
Vel'akar

Postby StarBane » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:01 am

I suppose the two people I think are most likely to die are Naal and Rosof. Though this is less wild speculation and more of a matter of time XD
StarBane
Nether Spawn

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Meckruco » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:18 am

all i can say is this.. if the old wolf does kick the bucket... he will not be going alone. there will be a pile of bodies that consist of the enmy if he does fall.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Ganurath » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:01 am

Numikhizdîm wrote:
VeryBadEvent

I think that the VeryBadEvent will happen soon, and It would be something planned by some sort of intelligent nether beast, an greater demom, sort of...

...may a Planeswalker! That would be DARN FUN! A Planeswalker... who can shoot laser beans from his eyes! WOOT!
There already was a planeswalker. Her name was Sharess.

suntiger: I know, I was Rhindling his theory to present my own alternative that I believe to be more likely.
Ganurath
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Morika » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:11 am

And you know, if Diva comes back in all her former glory... She's gonna be PISSED at Zala'ess, Sarv'swati and Snadhya'runes...

SO, speculation! If Diva returns, there'll be three VERY dead Vel'Sharen sisters.
Morika
Summoner

Location: Ther'avare, or Louisiana. Depends on present sanity.
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Finish » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:52 am

Morika wrote:And you know, if Diva comes back in all her former glory... She's gonna be PISSED at Zala'ess, Sarv'swati and Snadhya'runes...

SO, speculation! If Diva returns, there'll be three VERY dead Vel'Sharen sisters.

Or they all are going to a therapist to solve their familly problems.
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Jayngfet » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:15 am

Morika wrote:And you know, if Diva comes back in all her former glory... She's gonna be PISSED at Zala'ess, Sarv'swati and Snadhya'runes...

You really need to speculate that, she has a plan and she won't be giving out third chances? I bet they won't even see it coming, just their section of the cuilding ironically collapses.

My guess is she went crazy and will collapse the whole city.

Which would be an improvement in general...
Jayngfet
Vel'akar

Postby Jayngfet » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:15 am

Jayngfet wrote:

You really need to speculate that, she has a plan and she won't be giving out third chances? I bet they won't even see it coming, just their section of the cuilding ironically collapses.

My guess is she went crazy and will collapse the whole city.

Which would be an improvement in general(name one negative thing that could come from that)...
Jayngfet
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and World setting