Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

FAQs: Subscriptions! Ask your questions here!

Re: FAQs: Subscriptions! Ask your questions here!

Postby Kern » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 am

Ralcoss wrote:I do enjoy the daydream content, but money will be tight for the next few months and i need to cancel my subscription for a bit. I...just cant seem to figure out how. I must be missing something obvious here.

Thanks in advance, Ralcoss

You cancel through your paypal account with your subscription ID or by clicking on the lastest transaction then the subscription id. Either way you'll see a shiny cancel button. I,m told there is also a subscription category where you cancel.
If neither of these 3 works, email me : Kern@drowtales.com
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Raneko » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:06 am

Guys I have a problem. I've been a long time subscriber to Daydream but now. It's not recognizing My password I reset it works for about a day and then I have to ask for a new password to be sent. What the heck is going on?
Raneko
Tik'tikki

Postby Kern » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Nothing's going on, please contact me at : Kern@drowtales.com with your username and the details of your issue, i'll investigate your account.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Postby Drusia » Mon May 14, 2012 5:53 am

Hello.

I'm an old member, and I've been a Daydream subscriber from time to time. This time, as a present to myself, I bought myself a Slavemaster subscription. After catching up on the Archive, I decided to check out the Slavemaster Forum to get involved in the planning... and I keep getting the following message:

Information:
You are not authorised to read this forum.

This goes for ANY Daydream forums - I can't access any of it. I am logged in, I can read daydream (and SM), I can vote, but I can't open the forum page successfully.

I checked the FAQ, but there was nothing similar to my issue (at least not that I noticed).

So, um... help? ^^;
Drusia
Nether Spawn

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Kern » Mon May 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Hello Drusia.
I've added you to the daydream group. Your post reminded me that it's about time we make that forum visible to all forum members,not just manually approved daydreamers. Hopefully now the forum is visible to all.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Postby Tsuris » Mon May 14, 2012 6:52 pm

I can see the DayDream forum, it's working ^^
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Whispering shadows » Mon May 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Can see it from my iPhone so it works with those :)
Whispering shadows
Vel'akar

Location: In the deepest, darkest, depths of an forgotten crypt. Alone. Forever.

Postby jlaz2012 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:24 pm

Hey there. I was just curious if you guys updated the subscriptions within the last year or so. I looked at mine and I've got the Challenges--Basic subscription (in addition to others) which doesn't seem to exist anymore. I was also wondering if the Slavemaster level subscription is still required to access the Slavemaster archive (doesn't seem so as I can and don't have a Slavemaster level subscription) or if Slavemaster level is just basically more votes.
Any clarification you can throw my way would be wonderful.

Thank you

P.S. My current subscriptions are Dreamer, VRP spectator, and Challenges--Basic
jlaz2012
Tik'tikki

Postby Disestablish » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:55 am

jlaz2012 wrote:Hey there. I was just curious if you guys updated the subscriptions within the last year or so. I looked at mine and I've got the Challenges--Basic subscription (in addition to others) which doesn't seem to exist anymore. I was also wondering if the Slavemaster level subscription is still required to access the Slavemaster archive (doesn't seem so as I can and don't have a Slavemaster level subscription) or if Slavemaster level is just basically more votes.
Any clarification you can throw my way would be wonderful.

Thank you

P.S. My current subscriptions are Dreamer, VRP spectator, and Challenges--Basic

Not able to answer your question, but do need t inform you that it's almost impossible you'll get an answer here. It's easier if you just email Kern your question at Kern@drowtales.com
Kern never enters the forums now and his email is the best way to contact him to ask just about anything DT related.
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby DrShoggoth » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:53 pm

Hello, I greatly enjoy your web comics And I currently have a subscription to Daydream. But it hurts me to ask this, I need to cancel my Daydream subscription. And I do not know how. Unfortunately The place were I once worked went out of business and I have no job. So I can no longer afford the subscription. Once again I am sorry to ask but can you please tell me how to cancel my Daydream subscription.
Thank you.

P.S. Please respond ASAP.
DrShoggoth
Tik'tikki

Postby partner555 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:11 am

DrShoggoth wrote:Hello, I greatly enjoy your web comics And I currently have a subscription to Daydream. But it hurts me to ask this, I need to cancel my Daydream subscription. And I do not know how. Unfortunately The place were I once worked went out of business and I have no job. So I can no longer afford the subscription. Once again I am sorry to ask but can you please tell me how to cancel my Daydream subscription.
Thank you.

Do you pay through PayPal? If yes, follow these steps:
1. After logging in, go to your profile.
2. Click Payments, and go to Pre-Approved payments.
3. Here, you should see a list of subscriptions, including the Drowtales one.
4. Go to the Drowtales subscription, and the option to cancel should be visible at the end of the page.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby DrShoggoth » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:17 am

partner555 wrote:
DrShoggoth wrote:Hello, I greatly enjoy your web comics And I currently have a subscription to Daydream. But it hurts me to ask this, I need to cancel my Daydream subscription. And I do not know how. Unfortunately The place were I once worked went out of business and I have no job. So I can no longer afford the subscription. Once again I am sorry to ask but can you please tell me how to cancel my Daydream subscription.
Thank you.

4. Go to the Drowtales subscription, and the option to cancel should be visible at the end of the page.

I think I do. I logged in and then I go to the members area to look at the subscription page. It tells me what my subscription is, the subscription price, when it's valid until, and the payment type...which is recurring. I can't find a cancel option there.
I can manage my settings but that takes me to a page that will allow me to change either my password or my username. It says I can manage my subscriptions but it then just takes me to the subscriptions page. And I can't find a cancel option here either.
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I can log in but I don't know how to check my profile. I'm really confused.
DrShoggoth
Tik'tikki

Postby partner555 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:00 pm

DrShoggoth wrote:
partner555 wrote:
Thank you.

I think I do. I logged in and then I go to the members area to look at the subscription page. It tells me what my subscription is, the subscription price, when it's valid until, and the payment type...which is recurring. I can't find a cancel option there.
I can manage my settings but that takes me to a page that will allow me to change either my password or my username. It says I can manage my subscriptions but it then just takes me to the subscriptions page. And I can't find a cancel option here either.
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I can log in but I don't know how to check my profile. I'm really confused.

Whoops, I didn't specify that you had to click on the Drowtales subscription. In the page you go to when you click on the selected subscription, the cancel button is there.

Sorry for not making that clear. ^^;
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby DrShoggoth » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:29 pm

I may be doing something wrong. I'm not very tech savvy but...I can't find a cancel your subscription button anywhere. Sorry.
DrShoggoth
Tik'tikki

Postby partner555 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:55 pm

DrShoggoth wrote:I may be doing something wrong. I'm not very tech savvy but...I can't find a cancel your subscription button anywhere. Sorry.

That can't be right. OK, this weekend, I'll repost the instructions, with pictures. I won't be able to find the time before then.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and World setting