Direct all of your questions and inquiries of Drowtales and its world setting here. You can also participate in the construction of the world setting wiki

Context for chapter 12, page 64

Context for chapter 12, page 64

Postby wolfdancer95 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:53 pm

At this point of time I know that chapter 12 is one of the oldest chapters that predates the remake, but is as close to the canon setting as it can be, however, I have no idea what those voices are talking about that Naal brings up. Are they just taunts? memories? it's honestly one of the only things that confuses me, as I have context for everything else.
wolfdancer95
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Context for chapter 12, page 64

Postby Junglefowl26 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:17 pm

wolfdancer95 wrote:At this point of time I know that chapter 12 is one of the oldest chapters that predates the remake, but is as close to the canon setting as it can be, however, I have no idea what those voices are talking about that Naal brings up. Are they just taunts? memories? it's honestly one of the only things that confuses me, as I have context for everything else.

Those are Kiel and Chiri talking in the background. It has nothing to do with Naal or Ariel other than they happen to be around.

In fact, I could have sworn there was a chibi or something of Kiel kissing Chiri, but I can't seem to find it.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby wolfdancer95 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:49 am

Junglefowl26 wrote:
wolfdancer95 wrote:At this point of time I know that chapter 12 is one of the oldest chapters that predates the remake, but is as close to the canon setting as it can be, however, I have no idea what those voices are talking about that Naal brings up. Are they just taunts? memories? it's honestly one of the only things that confuses me, as I have context for everything else.

Those are Kiel and Chiri talking in the background. It has nothing to do with Naal or Ariel other than they happen to be around.

In fact, I could have sworn there was a chibi or something of Kiel kissing Chiri, but I can't seem to find it.

That never occurred to me. Jesus Christ, I'm so spoilt on coloured panels. Thank you!
wolfdancer95
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:45 pm

wolfdancer95 wrote:
Junglefowl26 wrote:

That never occurred to me. Jesus Christ, I'm so spoilt on coloured panels. Thank you!

Happy to be of help!
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Return to Questions and World setting