Newbie School: FFRPG Help and Discussion

Re: Newbie School: FFRPG Help and Discussion

Postby gd1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:21 am

Thinking of making a character (primarily because I do not recall seeing a naga in a combat role except for the one time in the main comic):

Stuff So Far

Code Name: Cottonmouth
Regular Name: Not sure
+Has a way with words, but uses them to ease tensions and show kindness rather than manipulate people for his own purposes (part 1 of the reason for his codename).
+Crossbow Weapon Focus, carries a short sword.
+Earth Affinity used for mobility (climbing/hanging on to stone walls with tail)
+Weak but lasting Numbing/Disorientation Poison (part 2 of the reason for his codename)
+Tactics: Uses earth affinity to get into position and anchor himself into stone walls for good shots. Preferably in poorly lit areas. Tries to get an idea of the coloration of the walls in advance to wear attire that helps him blend in with the color of the wall in addition to being in the shadows. Coats crossbow bolts with his naturally produced poison (partly for the minor disorienting effects, and partly to show mercy).
gd1
Demon

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:59 am

Hello gd1! Sorry I didn't' get back to this sooner then I have.

As far as I'm aware, I've never seen much about Nagas in the rp setting. I did a quick browsing around the rules for the official RP area and I cant find any information on it, but its not in the -No- or -Yes- area in the rules for the official rp area.

I would be surprised if Nagas outside of Volz golem kind, would be in the combat for the Sarghress. Let alone one for the Fallen legion, who are sort of the elite of the Sarghress and tend to be quick on their feet. I don't know if you would get a pass for the official area.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Where May I Post Character Profiles?

Postby Galacta » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:42 am

I have not attempted to test the bulwark of my characters standing in the DW world due to the fact I do not know where I can post my Profile. My humblest apologies if I missed it due to ignorance or inattentiveness.

If someone could please inform me where to do this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and have a lovely day.
Galacta
Tik'tikki

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:10 am

You can post characters stuff here. This is exactly what the help and discussions is for :)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Previous

Return to Roleplay