Next Earth age Rp Poll

What event would you prefer for the next game?

U.S.Marines Vs Balvhakara
No votes
Illhar’dro Vs Communist guerrillas
No votes
PMCs Vs Nidraa'chal
71%
Kyorl’solenurn Vs.Jihadist
No votes
A peaceful interaction between the Nal'sarkoth and refuges
14%
Suggestions
14%

Total votes : 7

Next Earth age Rp Poll

Postby Gunbird » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:03 am

It's a pelsant serpise that RP Rumble in the jungle is do ing better then I thought it would. Thank you for the people that participated. And I have learned some lesions while running it.

I was thinking for setting up a Poll on the next Earth age Rp.

Here the list.

U.S.Marines Vs Balvhakara: The 2nd Battalion, 7th Marine Regiment who are stationed in the Emberi Republic capital city are attacked by a unknown enemy with large mechanized machines.

Illhar’dro Vs Communist guerrillas: The Illhar’dro are trying to reopen their operations in the over-world. Unfortunately the first village they try to trade with have people are not the fans of people who sell their goods and services.

PMCs Vs Nidraa'chal: A grope of mercenaries are trying to "extract" a team scientist from a river island. Unknown to them, the Nid has slaughtered most of the inhabitants and are trying to steal experiments for their own evil plans.

Kyorl’solenurn Vs.Jihadist: A team heretic hunters are trying to hunt down a grope of Vloz'ress that fled to the over-world. In their pursuit they get caught up in a battle between the ERA and extremist Muslims.

A peaceful interaction between the Nal'sarkoth and refuges:The Nal'sarkoth, like the Illhar’dro are trying to open up over-world trade, when they come upon a camp of Emberi that fled there village due to intense fighting between the rebels and the military.

Suggestions: Tell me what you want to happen in the next earth age RP.

The one with the most votes will be mentioned in later on in Jungle as a news radio report.
Last edited by Gunbird on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Re: Next Earth age Rp Poll

Postby Gunbird » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:22 pm

I should have ask in why did you voted for shush setting? And would you play the RP?
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:35 pm

IMO a PMC has a bit more 'freedom' when it comes to equipment, as well as more options when it comes to 'recruitment'. Plus who doesn't want to shoot a Nid?
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:47 am

May I suggest rolling the Sarghs into the PMC vs Nid scenario? That way, we can keep our current OCs, and they can help the "goblins" fight the nefarious Nids

edit: And I was the doof who chose "Suggestion" :V And yes I would play the next RP, whether we go with Sarghs or not
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: in Snad's tower in Felde, recovering after a stupid cyclops golem choked me >:(
Clan: Sarghress

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:20 am

That would make sense, Sarghs are pretty much the PMC of drowtales.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Metzger » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:06 am

IkaikaKekai wrote:IMO a PMC has a bit more 'freedom' when it comes to equipment, as well as more options when it comes to 'recruitment'. Plus who doesn't want to shoot a Nid?

exactly how I thought when voting for that option too
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Gunbird » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:42 pm

It looks like we had someone how voted for Nal'sarkoth but didn't live a comment.

Is there anyway to check who voted?
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Return to Roleplay