An arena for the Tei'kaliaths to show their creativity!

1.collection of storys and folklores ?

yes folk lores and stuff sounds fun (but i wont do one)
36%
yes I like the ideal doing a few pragraphs sounds easy (do one)
61%
bad ideal
3%

Total votes : 33

Re: Tei'Kaliath legends & folk storys (recordeding descusstion)

Postby waffleferret on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:55 pm

n/m guess i don't need for every one to tell me :D
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Tei'Kaliath legends & folk storys

Postby waffleferret on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:26 pm

hears a song to listen to while you read XD cuz no one can lay it down like Thao Nguyen Xanh ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

The truth of a failing clan
Their was once a proud race that had lost a great battle , but not to the enemy O no far from it! but a battle against their very selves. they had cause their own down fall so proud and blind so easy to forget what matters most they where ! so quick to blame the " so called enemy " too stubborn to listen to any that didn't see things their way Soon so quick were they too leave if they thought a fight was pointless and leave their sisters to stand on their own ... So selfish they had become. they lost not only a war but everything that was anything they had to run deep with in the bowls of the planet ..places that they would normally never ever go to following leaders young but still young enough to see their parents fails before they suffered as well ..they became humbled almost to a one ..they learned their lesson and praised that they survived this foolish mistake...so they rebuilt a new kingdom ,a new city never to repeat their failings agin ,that was what they promised their selves. they knew better now, so they figured why keep the painful details? ..most of them where forgotten or destroyed...but they still believed that this would never happen again and that was enough for them.

Thier once was a clan much much later after the great exile that was made of refugees of a once great prosperous city , this city fell do to fighting from with in. The city was to foolish to stay together in their darkest of hours , they could not work together to defeat the great enemy in front of them they didn't prepare even though they had what it would have took to defend their selves...they where to busy pointing fingers at their friends and the ones that could help left giving up sick and saddened at the dramatic tragedy unfolding in front of them. So selfish they had become. the causers instead of talking one another blamed it on the cities system to the problem and harassed their leaders to change it. the leaders knew better and stood their ground ..this only made the people more angry , they started eating their selves from the inside out.

the refugees vowing to have learned a grave lesson followed the youngest and wise daughter of their former ruling clan out of the city , though they could have stayed and attempted to rebuild it there was too much lost , to much hate and sadness and death for it to be ever called a home again. so they left on exile , never to return again.

On their long exile they had to give up almost everything dear to them even thier own protection and items that reminded them of who they use to be. They hung thier heads low, they knew deep in thier hearts it was thier own fault they lost that they could have won if they worked to gether at first the proud ones blamed thier enemies for thier down fall but it wasn't long before they faced the facts , soon the rage , the revengeful wishes for thier enemies even the name of the enemy was lost . they became humbled...they swore that this would never happened again almost all pledged deep in thier hearts they would never ever allow them to fall that they would forgive those among them that use to be an enemy they swore to trust and love the ones that have been though so much as much as they have and they understand they they were all each other had.

So when they finally found a home , a sanctuary they promised that they would come out stronger then ever learn from thier faults. Soon they started to rebuild what they lost working as one they started building once more in this new land , always thinking ahead always cooperating with each other so humbled where they by thier horrible loss that even thier leader was strong enough to take advice from even the lowliest of her people and take everything they said to heart. They survived to start anew...perhaps start more things anew then they thought.

During thier time they started to grow once more . they finally had enough to support larger numbers more comfortably thier for thier honorable leader knowing that so many had different opinions and goals advised them to split into groups factions, families in order to grow and work with one another to help the clan in thier own special way . Unfortunately they just didn't understand that this new freedom was a huge responsibility that could be as much of a handicap and as an advantage instead of using these to work to gether soon for the first time in so many months they started to fight again ..to treat each other bad to become proud and hold some of thier people above others. The Ill'haress was wise she let her people have so much power because she trusted them knowing that all had been though so much and knowing that all respected her and believed in her , that if anything got out of hand she would be the first to know , she wouldn't be some dictator that made her people have hate against her . she would lead like a true Ill'haress would ...perhaps her faith was misplaced.

Soon in thier new land they learned that a war was comeing they stood tall and confident knowing that they could survive this easily they made it thru war and exile already haven't they ? they knew that they would make it so when the time started comeing near they wore not to scared to make a bold statement and demand an absolute change , they felt that some of they wore not up to the task they saw how proud and self sure a few of thier leaders were , ones that jobs wore so important a mistake could cost them everything. So one of them stood up , demanding that the worst of these leaders to quit and let them lead , she said that the leader was unfit and that the ruling leader would soon see thier faults anyways , that she has learned much under him and that she could do better and he needed to do this for the clan. The leader became angry , he thought he had seen this play before thinking that the haughty young second in command wanted power and thought that she could handle the challenge her self , thinking if she did good during this war that she would become loved and respected and the old leader could step down...the old leader wouldn't put up with this , not after what happened last time , he knew that someone that this change could upset the balance and one mistake could cost everything. thier for he de-ranked her , shamed her . But what he didn't know was how much respect she had how many others felt this was as well so when he did that he started a fight bigger then he had imagined.

Soon the fighting was so bad they started to think nothing but of the fighting a rage began to grow that got so bad punches even got thrown, every discussion they started to have turned into a fight . Soon the neutrals became disgusted they thought thier friends had forgotten the lesson that was learned before how could thier sisters do this? but no matter they wouldn't suffer from it. So selfish they had become. Some quite all together and hid in the shadows almost disappearing completely , some promised never to stand beside anyone with a faction in thier clan that the stupid so called "gift" of the Ill'haress caused this! Even some of the leaders decided that they had enough and gave up , giving thier job to someone ...even if this person was strong and smart they could never replaced them they didn't have the experience they had ..they didn't know what a curse they had just received.

The worst part was all the fighting all the leaving all the change happened with in days of each other ..to quick for even the Ill'haress to stop it . The war is on the brink the fights are heading to the climax the people where about to explode the enemy was comeing ..an enemy they barley remembered to prepare against anymore...so close it is .

As I sit here writing all this down ,thinking about the promise i made to always remember the past in order to shape the future. I wonder where has our clan's great promise gone too ? what is happening to my brothers and sisters are they so blind by thier pride and beliefs to forget a lesson our people have gone thru over and over again ? Are we destined to relive our faults ? Have we learned anything? Am I the only one that has noticed ? dose anyone else care? I do pray so because for the first time in so many months i feel powerless, Weak, unable to help ...no one will listen to anyone but themselves . I fear that I am seeing something that i have seen before ,I fear that i have predicted the future ,i fear that this time their may not be many that walk the long road into exile. I fear that we have all caused doom to ourselves prehaphs for the last time.

-Tamato Ti'sora'naque Tei'kaliath
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Hetros on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:22 am

The Warrior and the Scholar.

Once there were two drowlath children, each with their own talents. The first was of great strength and speed, easily besting her sisters in contests of physical skill, but she never thought to question the world around her, or ever think of how it could be different.The second was weak and sickly, and she could not play with her friends, or venture far into the world, so she made worlds of her own and studied the world through written world, imagining always how it could be different. Everyone agreed the pair, both scions within the house, could not have been more different. Despite it all, the pair were friends and supported each other.

They grew up, the first became a great warrior and strategist, learning from her elders and memorizing the known ways of war, perfectly executing them as they had meant to be, and becoming a great general within the house. The second kept to her books and her scrolls, always writing theories and ideas, stories and histories. Amongst the people, it was agreed the first would go far where the second would be forgotten.

Then it came to pass, as these things do, that the the pair grew distant, only talking occasionally, and understanding each other less and less. Finally, the first asked the second why she was content to be forgotten and die without glory. In response, the second replied that she would not be forgotten, that she would live on far beyond the first, and that to her, it was the first who should be pitied for dooming herself to be forgotten. The first took this as a great insult, and challenged the second to a duel on the spot, declaring that she'd prove her scholarly friend wrong then and there.

The battle went much as one would expect, the second was cut down, while the first stood triumphant. The first led a long life afterward, winning more battles through her skill and use of proscribed strategy, but each battle seemed to make them less and less effective. Eventually, the strategies she had learned and mastered were no longer effective against her enemies, and her army was defeated. The first died soon after, her name eventually forgotten, and her accomplishments left to the tomes of history to molder, yet the stories and ideas of the second continued for centuries and ages after the bones of both the first and second had rotted away, their names all but forgotten.

So who can be said to have been truly the victor of that contest? This tale has been handed down since the second's student told it, while we no longer remember the first at all, their names are gone, and yet they live. Through imagination, not skill or glory, is immortality attained.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby waffleferret on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:45 am

awsome job agin Hetros and better moral :]

I think my next ones going to be about the clan idiot or something funny XD

give me some time and i'll put it in with the others in my faction but right now im a bit busy ^^;
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby cat-eyes on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:52 am

The Tei'kaliath battle march, as adapted from that of the old clan.

This is the tune: http://denizt.com/interests/musics/turk ... takimi.mp3

And the words go:

Here is thy army, O glorious Ill'haress
An army of the faithful, O glorious Ill'haress
Ye called us to fight, Who has offended thee?
Ye called us to fight, Who has angered thee?

They are the cursed ones, These reprobate infidels
They shall feel true shame, These reprobate infidels
They know not the Goddess, Their mothers are to blame
They shall see their mistake, Their mothers will be shamed

There is still time to repent, O impudent infidel
Seek the Goddess and repent, O impudent infidel
Thy time is near at hand, O impudent infidel
Thy wasted time is spent, O impudent infidel

And now we come for thee, Death to the infidel!
With a banner and a sword, Death to the infidel!
We have suffered thy insolence, Death to the infidel!
Now thou shalt suffer abjection, Death to the Infidel!

Goddess is greatest!, Goddess is greatest!
Tei'kaliath to victory, All shall reckon the Goddess!
Goddess is greatest!, Goddess is greatest!
Tei'kaliath to victory, All shall reckon the Goddess!

When our ancestors lived on the surface, we worshiped the fifth moon and held her to be holy. Our Queen was also the high priestess of this state religion and that ancient tradition is inherited by our current Ill'haress. This Battle march is one of the most ancient that are still known to us. It recalls the 'blood moon' ceremony when the queen in her office of high priestess of the state religion donned a red robe for the nightly prayer service and declared that enemy infidels had offended the Goddess and the faithful were to smite them mightily. The army then assembled the next morning around either the Queen or her designated Warmaster and marched off to battle singing war marches accompanied by traditional instruments.

In ancient times The instruments were the kettle drum, the snare drum, the great sistrum, the cymbals, the clarinet, and the trumpet. There were one kettle drummer, four snare drummers and five of each other type of instrument in the marching bands and the bands were traditionally composed of younglings (under 40).

The song in the link is what an ancient marching band version of the song sounded like, The current version of the song is sung in a choral arrangement and is not normally accompanied by instruments.
cat-eyes
Demon

Postby drakanor on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 pm

It is said that the first to truly dance was mad and had to be stopped. Yet try as they could they had could not even touch her. After several moons they gave up and let her be for she had left for the woods.
The second to dance entered the woods herself and was called even worse. Years went by and the second was forgotten while the hatred for the first grew.
A third entered the woods for he longed to get away from his vile peers. After the third entered the people built a great barrier around the woods and began to harm those that would try to enter.
When the cries of suffering grew loud the Second returned and with her song and dance a hole was made in the wall. Through this hole five walked through.
The First in her dance belittled all that came at her. While those that came at her had greatly improved since she last danced before them she made them look worse than before. For the air itself seemed to guide her along her path.
Their anger grew and the second sung in her dance to a beat that even she seemed to ignore. The sound of her voice crippled those that tried to cut her down. Try as they might her voice rang true throughout the land.
Than the Third danced his dance and the Earth shook in his wake causing those that tried to harm him to fall prone at his feet. But while his dance seemed the strongest those that danced seemed to ignore the shaking of the ground.
The Fourth Danced withing and around the plants. Those that attacked her soon noticed that the very plants around them attacked them in her stead. Her strange dance caused the plants to grow fast and beautifully.
The Fifth to dance was said to be the worst for the sky would rain down destrction in her wake. Cutting down all that held weapons against them with the blue-white flashes of destruction. Her dance was the first to be copied.
A Sixth started dancing in the wake of the destruction and the flames of destruction danced with her. Her dance was said to hold a passion that could not be riveled. None dared go near her.
At this sight of this one of the warriors started to dance. With but a call the metal that all others were wearing came to him and danced with him. No longer could the soldiers touch their weapons.
The Eighth rose up from among the bloodied field to dance. And with her dance the blood of others gushed foreward to heal her wounds. As with herself her blood would pour out of her to heal the sickness in others.
From the waters Rose the Ninth and with her dance caused even the Sky to weep. With this weeping the burning powers of the Sixth slowly weakened. As this happened the hatred that was felt for the Dancers was forgotten.
ImageGroup On Deviantart.
drakanor
Summoner

Postby Bamawing on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:08 pm

That's beautiful. It's like a dream.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:37 pm

nice drakanor it was really original and dreamy like bamming said I like the battle march too cat-eyes i'd put them in my famiy but its disbanded ^^;
I plan on makeing one about our last battle, you know but the whole think in folk lore mode as if we we're telling it to in the future mode . also I hope to see more of those ....I'm going to ask to get this post moved to the new forum now just so you all know :w .
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Lumini on Mon May 30, 2011 11:52 pm

I LOVE THIS THREAD!! I'd like to use a bunch of these in my fan-comic< currently in the making. Is everyone okay with that?
Lumini'chal-- "All life is an experiment."
Adum'ir--- "Cursed is the man who dies, but the evil done by him survives."
Lumini
Summoner

Postby Tsuris on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:29 pm

This was posted when I was new and didn't know what worked

I'm going to pretend it was never ever ever ever here :A
Last edited by Tsuris on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Bamawing on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Lumini wrote:I LOVE THIS THREAD!! I'd like to use a bunch of these in my fan-comic< currently in the making. Is everyone okay with that?

I'd be honored!
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Fan comic?

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Tsuris on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Also not here either >_>
Last edited by Tsuris on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Tsuris on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:36 am

drakanor wrote:It is said that the first to truly dance was mad and had to be stopped. Yet try as they could they had could not even touch her. After several moons they gave up and let her be for she had left for the woods.
The second to dance entered the woods herself and was called even worse. Years went by and the second was forgotten while the hatred for the first grew.
A third entered the woods for he longed to get away from his vile peers. After the third entered the people built a great barrier around the woods and began to harm those that would try to enter.
When the cries of suffering grew loud the Second returned and with her song and dance a hole was made in the wall. Through this hole five walked through.
The First in her dance belittled all that came at her. While those that came at her had greatly improved since she last danced before them she made them look worse than before. For the air itself seemed to guide her along her path.
Their anger grew and the second sung in her dance to a beat that even she seemed to ignore. The sound of her voice crippled those that tried to cut her down. Try as they might her voice rang true throughout the land.
Than the Third danced his dance and the Earth shook in his wake causing those that tried to harm him to fall prone at his feet. But while his dance seemed the strongest those that danced seemed to ignore the shaking of the ground.
The Fourth Danced withing and around the plants. Those that attacked her soon noticed that the very plants around them attacked them in her stead. Her strange dance caused the plants to grow fast and beautifully.
The Fifth to dance was said to be the worst for the sky would rain down destrction in her wake. Cutting down all that held weapons against them with the blue-white flashes of destruction. Her dance was the first to be copied.
A Sixth started dancing in the wake of the destruction and the flames of destruction danced with her. Her dance was said to hold a passion that could not be riveled. None dared go near her.
At this sight of this one of the warriors started to dance. With but a call the metal that all others were wearing came to him and danced with him. No longer could the soldiers touch their weapons.
The Eighth rose up from among the bloodied field to dance. And with her dance the blood of others gushed foreward to heal her wounds. As with herself her blood would pour out of her to heal the sickness in others.
From the waters Rose the Ninth and with her dance caused even the Sky to weep. With this weeping the burning powers of the Sixth slowly weakened. As this happened the hatred that was felt for the Dancers was forgotten.

wait isn't this like Alice human sacrifice?

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby drakanor on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:58 am

Like what? ... never even heard of it at all
ImageGroup On Deviantart.
drakanor
Summoner