An arena for the Tei'kaliaths to show their creativity!

Fanfic: Wod'rars tale

Postby kingpower on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 pm

well this is my first story so i hope it turns out well ^^; but please leave some feedback after you read it and feelfree to edit spelling and grammer errors (english is not my main...) i had little to work with befor the fall so i tried to make it as a enclosed story not adding know people and make up think of how they did it so it will not fit to the fullest. this is only the intro and part 1 and more will come as the Story evoles. im open to edits in the story to make it fit more, so say whats worng. critics are welcome as long you tell whats worng... :U

colour code in the Story:
Wod'rar
Susp'nitra (note she dont say anything yet)
Quil'eyl
Zesynda
Parents
Enemies (note the boy in the start of part 1 is counted as an Enemie)

Wod'rars Tale

Intro
Wod’rar was born into a simple commener family, his father was a blacksmith and hes mother a maid in a noble house. They did not starve nor needed anything they had all they wanted as commoners. Hes father was know in the defence forces for being a very good blacksmith he got big orders from them to produce a lot of armor for them, so they was to pick up the carco once a week, paid and left. That was their main income and he father made a lot of good friends within the forces.
At the time Wod’rar turned 10 did he show talent in the clan hand-to-hand combat style “Tiy’ay” and he was the higest of the children on hes age but not a bully but more the one to keep the bullys away from the smaller children. Hes best friend was the noble girl from the house where hes mother was the maid her name was Susp’nitra, she was born the same year as Wod’rar and they had play together ever since they was small.

They met first time when Wod’rar was with hes mother to the noble house, they did not call one and aother by their full name only “Wod” and “Susp”. At the age of 20 did Wod’rar get spoted by the defence forces after they got a tip from Susp’nitras mother since he had the talents in Tiy’ay and being very hige for a male of his age showing he was strong. But he did not get accepted right away since he was of his young age and a male, did he need to go through a test in Tiy’ay, against a other male of hes age that had should go through the same test to get into the forces. He did win the test easily that ment he would join the training team to train them until they were ready to join a real squad.
Wod’rar was very lucky to be aloud to join the forces as a commoner. The day after test was he taken away from hes partens for ten years to train. He could vist them 3 days a year.

Part 1
He was taken to a training camp far from the city it was a long travel and he thinks of what hes father told him “Wod’rar you most be strong! You will never get a chance like this. This is very lucky that you got picked and you must not fail!” hes mother on the other hand “hmm… I don’t know about this… you may get hurt and people die in the forces. I don’t if I should let you go…” but luckly for Wod’rar did hes father convince hes mother. Zesynda the female that led them to the camp said “so what is your story? How and why did you get the chance to join the forces?” they all answered and Wod’rar notist that he was the only one that came from a commoner family and was in the group by pure luck. Then it was Wod’rars turn to tell hes story but befor Wod’rar said any thing Zesynda said “well that’s all I need to know about you all, looks like all fit in here like they should, I would go as far as to say you are all show a lot of talent and good bloodlines, you would make good warriors one day

Wod’rar thought “why did she stop me from saying anything?” then aother boy ask Zesynda “we forgot that kid over there! Is he to special to tell us?” Zesynda just answered “I know what I need to know about him and that’s not for you to know unless he wants to tell and now be quiet for the rest of the trip!” Wod’rar did not like hes aditude for instulting him, he knew that this boy would not leave him alone, he would bring him troble soon or later. Wod’rar thought “I better avoid that boy else would he just draw me into troble”.

For the rest of the way to the camp did the other boys not talk, but looked weird on Wod’rar, he knew why, they liked to know all about him. It was not a big camp but there was about 20 people standing on a training ground training and what by the looks was their master training them, Wod’rar thought “is this how its going to be like from now on?…” they was droped off by the biggest building and Zesynda told them “you just go in over there and then wait for someone to come and show you the way im needed else were for now… good luck” and then she went off with a smile.

They slowly entered the building, the inside of the building was full with pictures of what looked like old students and their masters. They waited for about 10 min befor a voies said “Hello and welcome to the camp I am Master Quil’eyl and I will be your master for the next 20 years and you may think that 20 years of training is to long… but you can’t learn all the things we want you to learn within less time.” Then he turned “follow me” and so they did. They walk from room to room, there was so many things to look at that Wod’rar didn’t know where to put hes eyes going from one thing to aother, weapons, shields and paintings.

After some time walking did they come to a large room with almost nothing in it but weapons and other items of war. Master Quil’eyl started talking again “this is our training room for the time, we will not start training today but I will tell you about your training and why you are training here. You will train for 20 years here to be ready to join a female group, where the members will be a Ranger, Sorceress and 2 melee figthers and then ofc you… you will be the Defender of the group and I wont lie to you by saying its because your male. A defender is the one that makes sure the groups ranged are save when they do their job. This the job in the army where the most die… and that’s why the nobles thought it would be best to train males in the arts.” He would continue for a long time telling the rules and most importaly what they would be trained in.

you will be trained in the use of Sheilds and swords and one main weapon you pick your self and ofcorse the use of armor. Some tactics to defend other people usesing yourself and most importaly Tiy’ay” then Zesynda enterd the room “Quil’eyl I will be takeing them to their courters now” Quil’eyl replyed “very well then… off you go” they all got back on their feet and started to follow Zesynda. When Wod’rar was about to leave did Quil’eyl say “Wod’rar is it?” Wod’rar replyed nervous “ye… yes Master Quil’eyl” then Quil’eyl said “good, I need to talk to you in private so please close the door and Zesynda I will follow him to the courters when im done talking to him” Zesynda nodded “that’s alright” then she closed the door.

End of part 1
kingpower
Tainted

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Fanfic: Wod'rars tale

Postby kingpower on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:37 pm

reserved for more posting }:3
kingpower
Tainted

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Fanfic: Wod'rars tale

Postby kingpower on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 pm