An arena for the Tei'kaliaths to show their creativity!

Re: Fanfic- Fate of the Drow(HIATUS SEE INSIDE)

Postby Nerev on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 pm

I took a baseball bat to the face once, when I was about seven or eight. Granted, it was a wood one instead of a metal one, and didn't do any hospital-worthy damage (parents still took me anyway), but still. Good luck with the recovery, and be careful with that gravity fellow - he's a slippery bastard.
Nerev cancels Be Annoying; interrupted by Rhesus Macaque
Nerev
Summoner

Location: If only my gi was oranger I could grow a monkey tail.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby waffleferret on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS my friend is hurt TT^TT CURSE U BABE RUTH CURSE U AND YOUR BASEBALL BATS!!!!!!!!! *huggles* get well soon :(
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Aerisa on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Thalar wrote:I hope your recovery is swift.. that sounds like real bad luck *eek*

I hope so too, the faster I can get rid of the pain...

Heh, my family isn't know to have a lot of luck for things like that. For some reasons, we nearly ALWAYS find ourselves in strange situations that often result in various injuries. xD

Nerev wrote:I took a baseball bat to the face once, when I was about seven or eight. Granted, it was a wood one instead of a metal one, and didn't do any hospital-worthy damage (parents still took me anyway), but still. Good luck with the recovery, and be careful with that gravity fellow - he's a slippery bastard.

*hug*

waffleferret wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS my friend is hurt TT^TT CURSE U BABE RUTH CURSE U AND YOUR BASEBALL BATS!!!!!!!!! *huggles* get well soon :(

Burn and melt them all I say! Bwahahaha! x3
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Kael on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Aery- 1, Bat- 0

My family has the same luck. It's not good luck, it's not bad luck. It's a mix of both we call "crap luck". XD I hope you feel better, Aery.
Kael'thas Sekai Tei'kaliath- Forever confused Squad Leader of Squad 2; Ther'avere's official water heater! Ayu'mu's loving mate! *blush*
Kael
Demon

Postby Aerisa on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:58 am

Kael wrote:Aery- 1, Bat- 0

My family has the same luck. It's not good luck, it's not bad luck. It's a mix of both we call "crap luck". XD I hope you feel better, Aery.

Don't you mean "Bat- 1 Aery-0"? xD

Crap luck. That's a nice name for it, very appropriate too x3

I'm fine all things considered xD My eye(which now bear many colors) itches A LOT(my wound just a little), which is very, very irritating, but also very encouraging since it means the recovery process is already underway. I get so tired at times I need to take naps(which I normally never do), and I can't eat much, but these two are probably due to the blood loss and the shock the hit caused over my body, so it should get better in a few days. As for the pain, it goes from a total lack of sensation on a part of my forehead(which the Pharmacist said is a normal side effect of such a hit, and should return to normal in a few days(a process that will, apparently, be VERY painful)), to an alternating pain in my wound. Sometime I don't really feel it, other times it hurts so much I need to take painkillers. Any kind of movement with my eyebrow or touch to my stiches is extremely painful, but that's a given xD Overall it's pretty bearable however, it's just a matter of monitoring myself and doing what my body want me to do, be it sleeping, drinking(which is easier than eating) or taking painkillers.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:55 am

when i hit my eye (i was going in my room and hit the door frame when i was 11 ...yes ii know im a super cluts) i had a wierd purple vain show up on the area i hit did u ? and can u see ok or is it swoen shut im sure the doctors tested to see if u could see
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Re: Fanfic- Fate of the Drow(SPECIAL MINI STORY!)

Postby Aerisa on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:03 am

waffleferret wrote:when i hit my eye (i was going in my room and hit the door frame when i was 11 ...yes ii know im a super cluts) i had a wierd purple vain show up on the area i hit did u ? and can u see ok or is it swoen shut im sure the doctors tested to see if u could see

My eye took all sort of colors, namely: Yellow, Blue, Red, and Purple. A black eye is a black eye! x3

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I'm recovered enough to start working on my story again! WOOHOO! No chapter for now, BUT! You get a special mini-story instead! It's not (directly) related to the current story, but tied to it. This is the story of Lae'ryza and Shiir's very first meeting. I did it as a gift for Madea, and he gave me his approval to post it here ^^ Enjoy!

Special Mini Story - Lae'ryza and Shiir's First Meeting
She sat on a rooftop, watching the newly formed warriors train in the new city they had only just taken. Shiir, the new Warmaster, led what looked like a dance from her height. Hit, parry, jumps, all sorts of moves flowed like a choreography, one that could, eventually, help them to take another Drow's life...

She wrapped her arms around her knee, resting her head on them. She knew Shiir had taken one before, she had seen the corpse when she moved in the city, she had heard the story... What she didn't know, was how many they had all taken in the past. Were there any, in their group, who had never killed?

Eventually, the dance ended and all Warriors sat on the ground, listening to their commander. She yawned as he started talking, telling them of the duty of the Warriors, the fight they had been in, the fights they would doubtless face in the future... merely a tweaked version of what was told to nearly all warriors since the dawn of time, she was sure. Then again, as long as it worked, what was the harm?

Below, Shiir took a deep breath, as if he was preparing to say something important. She decided to listen with more attention. “There is something all of you need to know, before you can call yourself true Warriors. This information can make the difference between a hasty death and a a glorious survival. However, it isn't something that can be told to us, it is something we must understand, all by ourselves.”

She raised her eyebrow, curious. This talk was NOT a part of any Warrior initiations that she knew of...

“When is an enemy truly, absolutely more powerful than we are? Take the night to think about this, and come back to me with your answers tomorrow.”

Shiir watched as his charges started chatting among themselves, trying to help each other find the answer to this question as they left toward to city. Few ever found the true answer to this question, fewer ever understood it, but if even one of them did so, he knew he would've been a good teacher.

“Hmmm, excuse me, Warmaster?” A small voice rose, soft and feminine. Raising his head, he saw a young girl, sitting on the roof of a nearby building. “I couldn't help but overhear the question you asked to your warriors... could I try to answer it please?”

He smiled at her, crossing his arms, both amused and very interested. “Of course you may, but I don't think I've ever seen you before, you are...?”

“OH!” He was surprised when she jumped down, but though her landing was far from graceful, she merely laughed as she got up, as if she was amused from the shock. “My name is Lae'ryza, sir!” She bowed surprisingly deeply before him, looking straight in his eyes as she raised herself. “I am not yet involved in the clans, but... soon, maybe.”

“Very well, your answer?” The little girl closed her eye, taking a breath before talking.

“When you underestimate your enemy's strength, and over estimate your own... that is when our enemy is truly more powerful than we are.”

Shiir raised his eyebrow, before a small grin appeared on his face. “Ever considered becoming a warrior?”

“Not even once! Glad to see I got it right, see you sir!” She turned, running away. Shiir brought his hand to his mouth, smiling. Definitely a strange girl... he would need to keep a watch on her...
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:09 pm

like it it portrays shirrs carie well i think :D
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Aerisa on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:54 pm

No, the story ISN'T dead. It's just a little hard to write for is all, since my ideas for it aren't as clear as they were for Demonic Bond ^^; I've finally managed to write a chapter that satisfy me, however. A little shorter than my usual chapters, but whatever. Enjoy!

Chapter Two-

“In the name of my house and our Holy Lineage, I demand that the assembled houses and our great Ill'haress at least CONSIDER granting their approval for our goals. What we wish to accomplish could change the life of ALL of this city's inhabitants for the better...”

The old woman's eye scanned the room, looking for even a hint of approval from the assembled De'vess, finding only sneers and contempts.

“The end you seek is honorable, dear Amethy. However, your wishes are impossible. You are Elf, you have SEEN the destruction of the overworld as well as my mother. There is naught for us there but an eternal mist that block all light and life...” A Drow De'vess spoke, struggling to hide her chuckles.

“A THOUSAND YEARS have passed since the Goddesses have banished us, even their wrath is not eternal!”

Many among the assembled Drow and Elves shook their head. She knew that they ALL thought that this cavern was their one and only future, but...

“What does your Seer say on the matter?” All muttering stopped as the Ill'haress' voice rose. Amethy turned her head, looking at the Elf, lazily sitting above them, in a throne made of pure crystal... Merely a good looking viper, biding her time before she could destroy the remain of her family. “Well?”

“It is at her URGING that I am presenting this motion to this assembly, Great Ill'haress.”

“Hmm, then I do fear we will be unable to consider your request... This is a Meeting of De'vess, your Daughter can present her own ideas, when she take your place.”

Chuckles of agreements rose in the room, making her turn red from rage. “Do you not all have advisors!? Do you not REMEMBER what happened the last time all of us refused to heed my daughter's advises!? My city, destroyed! The sons and daughters of this city, DEAD! A disaster await this city unless we act, and act soon!”

“That stupid WHORE!” La jumped as she heard a fist violently slam into the nearby table. “How dare she brush us aside, when our lineage is a THOUSAND TIME GRANDER THAN HER OWN!”

“Because she is afraid of us mother, you know this as well as I do...” Mara'lith brought her cup of tea to her lips, calmly ignoring her mother's outburst.

“Afraid of YOU, you mean...” The old Dark Elf brought her hand to her face. “She knows very well how easily you could build a faction against her, like you did against your sister, so long ago... as far as she is concerned, your obedience to her rules is only a proof that you are bidding your time until you can make her fall... delusional bitch...” Both women stayed silent for some minutes, before Amethy talked again. “Are you certain the Fate will turn against us once more?”

“Positive...” She sighed, putting down her cup. “I do not know how, or when... but I can feel it. It will come, probably sooner than later. And this time it will be brought by a force greater than ever before...”

A woman. A young boy. Both outlines, invisible shapes that her mind refused to translate into actual bodies. Both are arguing, she can tell as much. But she cannot hear the words, cannot figure out just what they could be arguing about. She sat down. This was not a normal vision, not for her at least. Normally, she saw events play before her like in a dream, unable to do anything, not even think as she saw them unfold. This time, she could move, she could think... yet the only thing she could do was watch these two figures, arguing endlessly...

“You are blind.”

A black shroud surrounded her, yet the shapes still played in it, endlessly... “Who..?”

“All of the pieces are right in front of you... The ones Fate has chosen to bring the end, the one YOU should choose to help your kind come back to Us, all of them are only waiting for you to notice them...”

“...Goddesses?” She rose to her feet, trying to walk into the shroud, the voice, it had to be...

“You have discarded two, and ignore the last... You stay blind to their influence, so that even our visions of them cannot reach you...”

“Goddesses, please! I do the best I can...”

“Yet you accomplish nothing... open your eyes, if you cannot save the Present, perhaps you will be able to save the Future... Find your rightful Heir, and chose... her life, or yours... your Quest, or her Growth... both ways cannot co-exist. Choose, or your hopes will die with the coming of those chosen by the Fate...”
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Re: Fanfic- Fate of the Drow(Chapter 2)

Postby kirio on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Very nice. :D
I like how you worked in the visions.
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: Fanfic- Fate of the Drow(Chapter 2)

Postby waffleferret on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm

kirio wrote:Very nice. :D
I like how you worked in the visions.

me too :D im hungrey taliing about all this Vison thoughit needs ninja robo duckys though..
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Re: Fanfic- Fate of the Drow(Chapter 3)

Postby Aerisa on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:19 am

Chapter Three. Not much to say, other than I'm actually PROUD of this chapter :3 Enjoy.

Chapter 3-

“Mistress, a message has a...”

“Not now, La. I'm busy.”

The young slave's ears dropped slightly as she watched her mistress move around her library, browsing all of the genealogy books at her disposal. It had been a week since she had awakened from her last sickness, and she had been restless ever since then, searching for all of her possible descendants, no matter how distant they were. Since then, she had refused to be disturbed by anyone's presence... even La's own presence was unacceptable, something that unsettled the young slave, raised to be by her mistress' side at all time.

“Is that what you want me to tell to the envoy, Mistress?”

“Yes, now LEAVE ME BE.”

She bowed before leaving the room, slowly walking toward the door where the envoy waited. The crest on his robe had left little doubt as to his origins: He was a Messenger from the Clan's most powerful house. She did not know what business he could have with her mistress, but she was certain of one thing, and that was that he would not take a refusal kindly, especially not one coming from a lowly slave... She was proved right soon after, as his only reply was to slap her, openly insulting her, and immediately walk past her, heading toward her Mistress' study.

She sighed, rubbing her cheek. Once upon a time, not so long ago, her Mistress would go to the door personally to tell such envoys to come back later, so as to prevent her any kind of physical harm. She shook her head sadly as she left her mistress' personal quarters. It had to happen sooner or later, she couldn't stay privileged all of her life, after all...

She made her way in the castle, only crossing a few others slaves and servants. Even if she crossed any free Drow, none of them, especially not those of lower status, ever bothered a slave that seemed to know where he or she was going, as there was always the possibility that they could be bothering a course for a Noble, something nobody wished to do... once she reached her destination, nobody would ever bother her...

“WHOA!” The voice of the young child filled the room, full of awe at the surrounding. Mara'lith smiled as she watched her skip into the room, discovering all of the surrounding. The soft grass to jump into, the little pond full of fishes, the statues of the nine Goddesses holding their single eye, the moon... “Mistress, this is... beautiful!”

“Welcome to the chapel, La.”

The young slave turned her single eye toward her, now full of curiosity. “The Chapel, mistress?”

“You are growing, La. Sometime it seems like you were a baby just yesterday...” She sat on the ground, looking at her. “Today, you are a simple nine years old. Tomorrow, you will be a lady. Before you reach this age, life will make you face more and more difficulties, even as a simple slave.” She tapped on her lap, lightly. “I want to introduce you to some persons who will be able to help you, and whoever you may love, throughout it all.”

A gentle smile illuminated the young Drow's face as she skipped toward her mistress, sitting on her lap. “They will help me, Mistress? Like you?”

“Exactly like me..." She giggled. "There will be time when they'll be so busy, you won't even notice they are looking out for you, you might even be tempted to think that they have abandoned you... but no matter what happens, they will always have an eye in your direction, watching you, making sure that you and all of those you love stay safe...”

“Goddesses...” She looked at the chapel before falling to her knee, her arms wrapped around her chest in respect. Nothing had changed in the room, as if time itself did not matter for the Goddesses... for all she knew, it was the case. “Please, grant me your guidance so that I may serve my Mistress to the best of my ability, and grant it to my Mistress, so that she may continue to be your faithful Servant...”

“Mistress, I do not understand... why do we worship the Goddesses if they have banished our ancestors, and us, to such a harsh life?” Mara'lith chuckled, looking at her young Servant.

“Ah, the age old question... so many persons renounce their faith, simply because of it...” She shook her head, a sad smile on her lips. “There is something that you must understand La, the Goddesses did NOT banish our ancestors to the underground. Our ancestors banished THEMSELVES. During the war against the light Elves, the Goddesses tried to reach to them, but at the insistence of the so called 'Great Queen' of the Dark Elven Nation, Sharess, they decided to ignore their holy Wisdoms, and brought the Children of the Twin Suns into the world...”

She took a pause before continuing. “The Children burned everything, even the very Eyes of the Goddesses... To extinguish the fire, they had no other choice than to cry, bringing a mist that forced the Elves aways from the overworld, and from the Goddesses themselves...”

The slave listened with interest, hung to the lips of her Mistress, only talking once she finished her tale. “But, if we are so far away from them... how can they even see us?”

A new smile appeared on Mara'lith's lips. “The Goddesses have created everything, young one... from the Sky to the very Rocks that surround what is now our race's home... matter does not bother them any more than the water of a fountain prevent us from seeing the fishes inside. It is not the Goddesses who cannot see us, it is us who cannot see them. Only a rare few, who manage to keep their mind open to the remaining traces of the Goddesses within their creation, can hope to stay attuned to them.”

“And what happens to those who CAN'T stay attuned to them, Mistress?”

This time, Mara'lith's smile fell, replaced with pain and sadness...

“You are still too young to know, La... Sleep for now, one day, you will know everything...”

The young slave buried herself under her blankets, closing her eyes after receiving a kiss on her forehead. Mara'lith walked away, gently closing the door of the den before letting out a loud sigh.

“It is getting harder to raise her, Goddesses... she is only Fifteen, yet she is already everything I ever desired in a child... But she is naught but a slave! A pitiful, disfigured slave I took on as an experiment, a mere game to see if I could raise one to Loyalty... but she is the one who made me loyal to her...” She rubbed her sleeve against her eyes, leaving them wet with the tears that started rising to her eyes. “Help me, Goddesses, I am so lost...”

“Must.. find.. a male...”

“Must... give her... a mate...”

“Must... let my Spirit... and my Blood... SURVIVE!”
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:48 am

oooooooooo so a hot males comeing in the picture now we are talking }:3 ...a hot sweaty yummy shirtless pantless , shameless male i hope *bigsmile*
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Sun'Alver on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:43 am

waffleferret wrote:oooooooooo so a hot males comeing in the picture now we are talking }:3 ...a hot sweaty yummy shirtless pantless , shameless male i hope *bigsmile*

Did someone call for me? :3

Sorry, could resist~ *wee*
Sun'Alver Al'Dun Tei'Kaliath~ Master of the Gong, King of Nyoro~n :3c, and The Infamous Prince of the Al'Dun
Sun'Alver
Summoner

Postby Aerisa on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:48 am

Sun'Alver wrote:
waffleferret wrote:oooooooooo so a hot males comeing in the picture now we are talking }:3 ...a hot sweaty yummy shirtless pantless , shameless male i hope *bigsmile*

Did someone call for me? :3

Sorry, could resist~ *wee*

You're not nearly sweaty enough... *pull out whip and stretch it* We can't have it THAT way, right Brother? >3 I'd start running now if I was you...
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to The Theatre