An arena for the Tei'kaliaths to show their creativity!

Re: Demonic Bonds

Postby Aerisa on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:34 am

Sun'Alver wrote:*sharp whistle*

I like this story. I mostly like how well you're portraying all the other characters on PTP *heehee*

Thank you ^^ I try my best to portray everyone correctly, but since I don't know the people over here that much, I admit it's kind of hard to get everyone's character accurately. That's why I mostly try to involve people I know, be it because I talked to them a little before or because I've seen them while lurking. It's at least a little easier that way.

waffleferret wrote:me too its sweet of her to do so makes us feel important ^^

Well, while it's mostly the story of my character, the dynamic of our clan is such that what affects even one person affects pretty much everyone else, so I just HAVE to include other people in, it just wouldn't work otherwise. x3 If something like that happened in any other clan, I'm sure things would be MUCH different. For example, not many other clans would be willing to mobilize their force to look for a small little crafter, and I'm sure many wouldn't hold it against them. It's not the case here.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Demonic Bond (Chapter Two)

Postby waffleferret on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:26 am

i cant sleep so i read all the parts i skiped the first time around mostly the stuff about your kids and i amagined them as zombies instead it was cool now sence I still can't sleep i will amagine them as pie ^^;
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby benuminister on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:09 pm

I imagine other clans would just forget about the disappearance of once person. Unless of course that person is important to the clan's inner workings.
Tei'Kaliath: Biel (Bay-elle) Tel'mari, Forge Master and Novice at the Hammer Toss

EA process:
Friday: Post -> Saturday: Discuss and Edit -> Sunday: Final Draft

The Al'dun, more then just another family.
benuminister
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:15 pm

ya but we are kinna a small clan
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Re: Demonic Bond (Chapter Three)

Postby Aerisa on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Chapter three is up! I put a small table of content in the first post, so if anyone want to find a specific chapter, they'll be able to ^^ Also, from now on the title will include the chapter the story is currently at, so you will be able to know easily if it was updated ^^ Cheer!

Chapter 3 -

“RELEASE ME! LET ME GO!” She banged on the walls surrounding her, screaming her lungs out. She couldn't see them, couldn't hear anything even as she banged on them hard enough to break her bones, but she felt them, she felt them with all of her being, all of her soul... They oppressed her, getting closer with every single blow from her hand, trapping her...

No. She wouldn't let them. She put her back against one of the wall, lifting her legs, pressing against the opposite wall. She didn't know what was going on, where she was, what was happening... but she wouldn't give in to uncertainty and fear. She was going to fight, to the death if needed... She pushed, stronger and stronger each passing seconds, with such strength that she had never known she could muster...

They shattered. As she fell as she could feel the walls break in a thousand pieces, each sharper than the other, all flying around her, falling with her... she expected them to pierce her body, but she simply found herself on the ground, unwounded. The walls were gone, and they had been replaced with an infinite horizon...

“I've got to get out of here...” She said, hardly managed to silence the sorrow within her voice. Rising to her feet, she started walking toward the infinity before her...

Shirr watched as his soldiers, supervised by the nurses, transported Lae'ryza toward the city. That part of the job was now over, her survival was still unsure, but at least she was in good hands... The rest was up to him. He needed to find exactly WHAT had happened, and punish those responsible for this cowardly attack against the clan...

“Are you CERTAIN of what you are saying?”

He turned to look at Kir'ima. Ilrae, Niar, and PicKet all stood in front of him, with Kael standing nearby.

“Positive...” Ilrae talked with her head low. “Sometime when you're an Empath, things just... jump in your face, impossible to ignore or deny... this is one such time.” The two other nurses nodded.

“What's going on?” Shirr walked toward the small group, wondering what the Clan's Empathes could have picked up...

“Trouble.” Kir'ima sighed. “I don't think this would be the best place to talk about it however.” He showed the various warriors and scouts standing nearby, most of them starting to stare at their group with curiosity.

“Is it that bad?” Kir's only reply was a silent nod. “Fine. Call an emergency meeting with all of the Ranked. I'll be over as soon as I can...”

“Is.. she.. okay?” Dsieda panted, looking at Jan'avin, sitting in front of the Healer's Lodge. She had run all the way from the Housing area as soon as Cres'sin had informed her of the change in the crowd's mood. “Lae'ryza... she's here, isn't she?”

Jan'avin stared at Dsieda for some seconds before talking. She had come outside to rest, now she had to be the vector of bad news... “She is about as stable as she can be right now. We did everything we could, but...” She sighed. “We don't know if she'll survive the night... I'm sorry...”

Dsieda face fell. “C.. can I s-see her?”

After some reflection, the nurse nodded. “I guess there shouldn't be any harm in it...”

“A demon?” An'jhali's eyes widened as Elif did the rapport of her Nurse's finding.

“She was tainted?” Ar'lein looked at Elif, incredulous.

“Not tainted. Not possessed, more like...” Elif took some time to search for the most appropriate word to describe the situation. “Parasited.” She said, deciding no existing words could describe the situation.

“Para-quoi?” Bel'xullyn tilted her head, looking at her old boss. “She looked très wounded... mais un demon is a little...”

“It isn't like anything I have ever seen...” Elif sighed. “ There is SOMETHING in her left eye socket, which wasn't there before... I'm not sure what it is yet, but it is definitely demonic in nature.”

“A new kind of Demonic weapon?” Khanzalika wondered aloud, crossing her arms.

“So what if it IS?” M'aiq said before anyone else could reply. “It didn't touch her aura, right? Just remove it and we'll be done with it!”

“That's the thing...” Elif sighed. “We can't remove it, and trust me, it's NOT because we don't want to...”

“What do you mean?” Katralya asked the question most wondered by now.

“The... Demonic parasite is literally FUSED with her body... I had Ilrea inspect the extent of that fusion, the parasite is linked to a countless number of her facial veins and nerves, some muscles, as well as extending all the way into the orbit of her eye. As we speak, it is spreading through her brain at a VERY fast rate... Removing it would undoubtedly kill her...”

“W.. what will happen to her?” Ka'hab had difficulty to hide her worries as she asked. All of the groups within the clans were very tightly knitted, including the crafters. To lose one of her employee, especially in such a way...

“Right now, I estimate her chance to survive the night to be fifty/fifty, but I can't say anything about the Demonic Parasite... it may stop to grow, just like it could take her over... it might even move on to infect some of us... Anything could happen...”

“That brings the question...” Shirr said, crossing his hands together. “Are we willing to take that risk? Right now, she is a not only a potential danger to the clan, but a big one at that. If she proves to be too big a risk in the state she is in, and even if it sadden me to say so...”

“We may need to kill her.”
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:33 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS a Demonic Parasite so cool *boogie* wait I mean Noooooooooooooooos }:3
oh is it gonna be inteligent like Venom
oh oh oh you should make it a hot male parasite :]
Can i poke it :V ...PLEASE *heehee*
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Aerisa on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:43 am

waffleferret wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS a Demonic Parasite so cool *boogie* wait I mean Noooooooooooooooos }:3
oh is it gonna be inteligent like Venom
oh oh oh you should make it a hot male parasite :]
Can i poke it :V ...PLEASE *heehee*

Dunno how intelligent Venom is so I can't say, No, and No =p
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:12 am

hes very smart like I.Q. 180 >< , awwww :L ,and double awwwwws *doh*
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Dsieda on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:02 am

XD Ohhhh!!!!! Lae lae, this is getting more and more interesting.
"I am devious and unpredictable!"
Dsieda
Demon

Postby Aerisa on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:17 am

Dsieda wrote:XD Ohhhh!!!!! Lae lae, this is getting more and more interesting.

Just a warning: Tomorrow's chapter will be a lot slower, more sentimentalities than anything else xD ...you should like the start though =3
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:33 am

WAFFLE VISION

what happens next!!!!! In my mind }:3

“Right now, I estimate her chance to survive the night to be fifty/fifty, but I can't say anything about the Demonic Parasite... it may stop to grow, just like it could take her over... it might even move on to infect some of us... Anything could happen...”

“That brings the question...” Shirr said, crossing his hands together. “Are we willing to take that risk? Right now, she is a not only a potential danger to the clan, but a big one at that. If she proves to be too big a risk in the state she is in, and even if it sadden me to say so...”

“We may need to kill her.”
and then sun walked in....
Sun'Alver: MAY!!!! have u lost your godess given mind I say we burn her alive. First she brings those retched kids here
then shes turns in to a parasitic host and your like lets let her live !!!!

Shiir: um ya shes a member of are clan and a good per...

Sun'Alver : Shes gonna kill us all an..

Anj'hali: THATS ENOUGH
*all gets quiet*
*Anj'hali walks past the nurses in to the other room to her*
I am in charge and i decide *chops off head with pirate sword* now its O/100 *smiles*
*shiir walks in * Anj'hali thats strange of you*
Anj'hali:.....hmhahahahawhahahaha
Shiir:....your not Anj'hali *pulls out sword* YOUR!
*Anj'hali pulls off mask* THATS RIGHT IM A CHAINSAW NINJA TURKEY DEMON!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

:V DUM DUM DA!!!!!!
Last edited by waffleferret on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Aerisa on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:43 am

..... *face palm*

*act as if the previous post never existed*
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:15 am

oh come on i like my version :)
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Aerisa on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:48 am

waffleferret wrote:oh come on i like my version :)

I don't doubt you for a second =ppp

Small announcement: Unless anything happens during the writing, the story should end at chapter eight, MAXIMUM. Might be as low as chapter 6. I'm already starting to wrap things up... (I'm currently writing Chapter five if anyone is interested)

On a personal note, I can honestly say this is the FIRST story of this complexity I've written that is, well, so short o-o
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:55 am

if its short its easyer for lazy people like me too read it and besides its really good ^^

you do too good with the suspence >< its killing me
waffleferret
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to The Theatre