An arena for the Tei'kaliaths to show their creativity!

Fanfic- Demonic Bond (Epilogue)

Postby Aerisa on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:28 am

A little story I decided to write about my Character, Lae'ryza. In an unspecified time in the future, she has managed to find everything she lacked... She has a family of her own, a mate she adores, loyal friends... She has become a true Tei'kaliath. Yet when things take a turn for the worse, she is forced to face a threat even she never imagined...

AWESOME cover by Dsieda. Thank you, oh great one! *worship*

Table of Content

Chapter One
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359#p559368
Chapter Two
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359#p559455
Chapter Three
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359&start=15#p559685
Chapter Four
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359&p=559836#p559836
Chapter Five
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359&p=559974#p559974
Chapter Six
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359&p=560354#p560354
(emo) Note from the Author
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359&p=560555#p560555
Epilogue
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359&p=560563#p560563

Chapter one

She could feel it grow, fusing with her skin, pushing it's way through her skull, into her brain. No matter he much she cried, screamed, she could still feel it invading her body. No matter how much she tried to claw it out, to rip it way, it only got deeper, further into her. Where was everyone!? Why wasn't anyone answering her call for helps!? She couldn't die, not yet! Her mate! Her children! Who would take care of them if she disappeared!?

Slowly, the pain started dimming, and she felt her consciousness slip away...

“Sweet?”

“Hey new mom, wake up!”

Lae'ryza smiled as she felt her family gather on her bed; her mate sitting next to her and her two recently adopted children crawling up to her, poking her arm in an attempt to wake her.

“Think you mom needs incentive.” Said the heavily accented voice of her lover.

“INCOMING!” Both of her children shouted in pair before pouncing on her, tickling every single part of her body that they could reach.

“Okay, okay! I'm awake, I'M AWAKE!” She struggled, laughing as her children kept on tickling her gleefully, eventually ending the assault in a single, giant hug. She wrapped her arms around them, kissing each of their heads before looking at her mate.

“Fair night, love?” He smiled, stealing one of her hands, taking it in his own.

“I think I'm going to prefer my morning...” Both smiled to each other before stealing a small kiss from their lips.

She felt a pinch in her heart as she waved her children goodbye. She knew they were only going to their daily tutoring, that they could be in no better hands than Ves'xilé's... yet it broke her heart every time she had to see them leave.

“It's silly...” She said, turning in direction of her mate. “We've had them for what, a moon turn? And I'm already attached to them as if I had them for my whole life...”

“Is good.” She melted as she felt her lover's arms wrap around her, his lips caress her neck... “Is you.”

“I love you, sweety...”

“Love too...” Both remained silent, simply enjoying the other's presence... Lae'ryza turned as she felt her mate pull away from her, stealing a kiss from his lips. “See you tonight, sweet.”

“See you after work...”

“Mar... Raz...” She crawled, putting all of the strength she could gather in her fist. The stones she held to were her life, every centimeter closer to Ther was a a leap closer to help, to her loved ones... Her children... it had taken so long before she had managed to gain their trust, to convince them to let her take care of them... what would happen to them if they were left alone once again?

“This is NOT A DRILL! Everyone in position!” Shiir shouted as soldiers ran all around, scouts following in their trail... rumors spread fast among the population. One of their own missing, blood curling screams heard in the distance, a man having to be held by the warriors, demanding to see his mate, two young kids crying... all prepared for the worse as the search parties were prepared. Another dead would soon weight on all of their minds...

“WHY CAN'T I HELP LOOK FOR HER!? SHE'S MY FRIEND!” Dsieda screamed, holding Kir'ima by his cloak. She had to do something, her friend needed help, yet these idiots were HOLDING HER BACK!

“We don't know in what state she'll be when we find her, Dsieda...” Kir spoke gently, trying to calm the fiery girl. He understood her plight all too well, but he couldn't let her accompany them... !You heard the screams, we ALL did...”

“She's ALRIGHT! She HAS to be!” She tightened her grip on Kir'ima, trying to shake him as harshly as she could, yet the solid man barely moved, only shaking his head, saddened...

“You can't be sure...” Dsieda froze as she felt a hand come on her shoulder. “Even if there is only a slight chance that she may have something, do you really want to risk it? Do you really want to risk.. seeing your friend's corpse?”

Dsieda's grip on the Scout Master weakened as she turned to look at her own voice of reason. Cres'sin.

“Y..yes...” Cres hugged her as Kir removed her hands from his cloak. She knew she hadn't convinced anyone, that the whole discussion was over from the start and that she would need to stay helplessly in Ther while she waited for news... but pride prevented her from accepting this fact... “I want...”

“Her mate is in massive shock, he isn't in a state to take care of their children, Dsieda...” Kir walked forward, knowing Cres'sin's presence would prevent her from doing anything reckless. “They know you well, they need someone they trust by their side... you know she would want you to be with them...”

She nodded, burying her head in Cres'sin's chest. That's what she would want... but that's not what SHE wanted...

“We will take good care of them sir. Go without worry.”

Kir nodded at Cres'sin before turning around, heading in the darkness of the cave the scream had come from...
Last edited by Aerisa on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:49 am, edited 12 times in total.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Demonic Bonds

Postby waffleferret on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:13 pm

its got to be ethier tainted or zombies OR tainted zombies *omfg* *DUM DUM DUM*
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Aerisa on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Chapter two is here! :D Don't go thinking this is the end, this is just the beginning.. >D

(Ps: I wuvvle comments, so if you want to post comments in here, feel free to ^-^ )

Chapter 2 -

Meck walked in the cave, scanning the area for anything strange. A noise, a movement, anything that would indicate danger, anything that would indicate the location of the one they were searching for... yet, tunnels after tunnels, the only sounds he could hear were the footsteps of his men walking behind him, accompanied by Bel'xullyn's, a little farther away. He wished she hadn't come, if they DID find anything dangerous, her presence would be an additional pressure, as they would need to protect her as well as themselves. But she had insisted, and when she had her mind set on something... it was hard to make her change her mind. Actually, it was simply impossible to.

He motioned for his men to stop when he saw something in the next room over, walking carefully until he could distinguish what it was... he gulped when he got a clear view. There she was, lying motionless on the ground, in the middle of a puddle of blood...

“It's her.” He went over to her, quickly followed by Bel'xullyn as the rest of the warriors searched the area for anything suspicious. He watched the ambassador as she knelled next to the body, putting her fingers against her neck... After a second that seemed like an eternity, she jumped.

“Mommy...”

Dsieda sighed as she caressed her “nephew's”(or was it niece?) hair as the little one slept in her arm. Both he(she?) and his(her?) sibling had spent the greatest part of the night crying their eyes out, yet they kept on sobbing and calling for their beloved mother even now, in their sleep...

“Anything new?” She turned her head in Cres'sin's direction, hoping his Empathy would have picked up something in the crowd's mood that could have indicated a change in the situation... Yet he only shook his head slowly, patting the back of the “twin” sleeping on his legs.

“Everyone is still restless...”

She sighed, turning her attention back to the little one. She couldn't imagine how horrible the situation could be for them... When they had first appeared in Ther, they were nothing more than little monster causing problems after problems for everyone, breaking thing, stealing others... Most desired nothing more than to enslave them and sell them to be rid of the problem. Yet when Lae'ryza had found one of them wounded, she had gone against many in the clan to help them, taming them, until the point where, one month ago, she had finally managed to convince the Ill'haress to let her adopt them... They had gone from worthless scum to beloved children in barely a year thanks to her efforts. Now that she might be gone...

“They will be fine, dear...” Cres'sin soft voice rose in the room, reassuring. “Even if no one else wants to take care of them, they will at least have the two of us...”

Dsieda nodded at him, smiling sadly. He was right of course, he ALWAYS was... but.. thing just wouldn't be the same without her.. for any of them...

“Get someone with a compatible mana type! She needs a blood transfusion RIGHT NOW!”

“Someone stop that bleeding!”

“Stay with us Aery, come on...”

Kael watched with a heartache as the healers busied themselves around his friend. Everything had gone so fast since it was announced she had been found, ALIVE on top of all things... He had rejoiced, thinking that she would be alright, that they could all go back home and forget about everything... But when he had arrived, he had found her half dead, soon to be surrounded by all of the healers that had accompanied them on the rescue mission...

Well, almost... Niar had thrown up at the mere sight of her, needing to be evacuated by some of the warriors. He could understand his reaction, he was friend with her as well after all, and seeing her in this state was... not easy, even for trained professionals such as they were. What had surprised him the most was Ilrae and PicKet's reaction. Both also looked like about to throw up when they had seen her, yet neither of them really KNEW her... Ilrae had managed to get a hold of herself and help the others administer first aid(as would be expected from the head nurse), but PicKet had left almost as quickly as she had entered the room...

“K... Kael?”

He turned his head, seeing Niar in the entrance of the room, clutching his chest as he tried to talk to him.

“What are you doing buddy, you need to get of here!” Taking the nurse by the shoulders, he started dragging away from the room, back toward the area where PicKet was also kept.

“Kael, I... I need to tell you something...” Niar stopped the Warrior, turning to face him. “It's... it's important...”

Kael raised an eyebrow, surprised. He didn't remember ever seeing him in such a state, feeling so sick he had difficulty to even TALK... “Okay...” He said after a pause. “I'm listening.”

“You know I'm an Empath...” He started, swallowing some saliva. “When I entered the room, I felt something... something.. wrong... so horribly wrong...” He clenched his teeth, trying to hold himself from throwing up as he remembered the sensation... “Ilrae felt it too, as did PicKet...”

“What is it?” Kael put his hand on the nurse's shoulder. Lae'ryza's state was horrible already, she was nearly DEAD, how could ANYTHING be worse than that?

“Inside her... there's...” He clenched his fist before looking straight in Kael's eyes, more serious than he had ever been.

“There's a DEMON within her.”
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Meckruco on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Aery, you got Meck spot on. it was all buisness when on a mission. congradulations. and keep it up!
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" If you desire peace, prepare for war.
House the of Will of Fire
Fourth Tir'ay Champ is Meck the bear killer.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:57 pm

OH NOS is it a zombi demon :L and nice empath plot twist I almost forgot empaths can sence demons.
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Aerisa on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Meckruco wrote:Aery, you got Meck spot on. it was all buisness when on a mission. congradulations. and keep it up!

Bwee! Thank you! *hug!* ^-^ Glad I got you right =D

waffleferret wrote:OH NOS is it a zombi demon :L and nice empath plot twist I almost forgot empaths can sence demons.

There are no Zombies. Only Golems. ^_~
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Dsieda on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:40 am

Oh my God! Now I've got a GREAT picture for this cover! Great awesome story LOVE IT!
"I am devious and unpredictable!"
Dsieda
Demon

Postby blackshade10 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:45 am

Aerisa wrote:There are no Zombies. Only Golems. ^_~

Cres'sin wouldn't happen to be making any of these golems would he? >.>
Drowtales RP Review Assistant
Unofficial DTRPG Newbie Helper
--
Elk Cros'sin Val'Sullisin'rune - "Awww, how cute. You think you can take me."
Ash'vari Ist'aven Val'Sullisin'rune - "Zzzzz... Wait what?"
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Kir'ima on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:51 am

blackshade10 wrote:

Self-experimentation :B

Alternately, "There are no Zombies. Only Zuul!" :0

P.S. Love the story so far, Aerisa. ^^
waiting patiently for my next chance at Sayatt
everyone stay clear of my blast radius
Kir'ima
the scout

Postby waffleferret on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:54 am

Kir'ima wrote:
blackshade10 wrote:

Self-experimentation :B

maby i should right my own story and put zombies in it >< yes thats what i'll do and pirates and doom and all other cool stuff
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Gojinki on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:54 am

^^ I rather like the story so far ^^
Gojinki
Vel'akar

Postby Aerisa on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:59 am

blackshade10 wrote:

Nah, the chances there will be ANY golems in there is... pretty low to tell the truth xD;

...beside, I don't think Scar(Ska'veran AKA real-life-best-friend) would forgive me if I had ANYONE other than him make mecha golems xD

Kir'ima wrote:Self-experimentation :B

Thank you Kir, I'm glad you do ^^ (I'm not destroying your character too much right? The Kir is a mystery so I'm not too sure how to write you xD )

Also, what's a Zull? ^^;

Gojinki wrote:^^ I rather like the story so far ^^

*hug* Thanks Goji! ^^

(Wow, so many replies all at once... xD )
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Aerisa on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:23 am

Dsieda wrote:Oh my God! Now I've got a GREAT picture for this cover! Great awesome story LOVE IT!

Double post because I forgot to reply to you(SORRY! ^-^;;; ), I REALLY can't wait to see what you come up with =D

Chapter 3 is well underway, but won't be posted yet. I'm going to try to get a small "buffer" of chapters ready for when I start work again.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Sun'Alver on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:00 am

*sharp whistle*

I like this story. I mostly like how well you're portraying all the other characters on PTP *heehee*
Sun'Alver Al'Dun Tei'Kaliath~ Master of the Gong, King of Nyoro~n :3c, and The Infamous Prince of the Al'Dun
Sun'Alver
Summoner

Postby waffleferret on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:05 am

Sun'Alver wrote:*sharp whistle*

I like this story. I mostly like how well you're portraying all the other characters on PTP *heehee*

me too its sweet of her to do so makes us feel important ^^
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Next

Return to The Theatre