An arena for the Tei'kaliaths to show their creativity!

Re: Fanfic- Demonic Bond ((emo)Note from the Author)

Postby Aerisa on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:48 am

Dsieda wrote:This story, was in it's pure epic win all by itself. For a fanfic, I don't believe I've read anything that was, so powerful! I'm sad to see it at an end, but the way it was ended was, really REALLY good! I mean, of course, it leads for there to be a sequel and boy would I hope to soon see an epilogue! But at the same time, I know your worries.

All I have to say is, this is a 'fan' fic. Although I know you want to stick to the story as much as believably possible, it's still YOUR take on what happens in the story. Fanfics are supposed to be a fun outlet for the author to take a story they love and, rewrite it for themselves to their enjoyment and the enjoyment of others. It doesn't have to be sworn by the drow tales bible the exact same thing, so don't beat yourself up for it. If you want it to suddenly rain demonic chibis and have the Tik'tikki take over the world, by all means go for it! XD No one should be able to tell you you're wrong for it because, as I said before I say again, it's a fan fiction story. =D So just have fun Aery, don't worry if it's too unlikely, do it for the sake of the story! We all love it regardless.

^-^ I'm hoping this doesn't discourage you from writing any more, I did love it all, and the ending...it's just so dramatic! I really do mean it when I say this is hands down, one of the best fanfics I've ever read.

<.< Seriously, I don't usually get inspired to draw from some, and yours, I found myself just dying to! XD

*Give Dsie a big hug* Not much more to say, really ^-^ And now... here comes the Big-ass Epilogue! =D

Epilogue

”Are you sure you did the right thing? Showing me to them like that?”

Lae'ryza smiled as she listened at the conversation in the next room. Screaming, demands of explanations, uncomfortable attempt to provide it... two things were sure: First, Biel and Dsieda had not been warned about her becoming the host of a Demon, and second, they were NOT happy about it.

“Of course it was the right thing to do, Mara... you're my sister now, aren't you? I'm not going to hide away my little sister!” The Demon chuckled. It was a strange sensation, talking to someone in her own mind, feeling what it was feeling... she would never look at Empaths the same way.

“I guess you're right... thank you, sissie.”

“You're welcome, Kiddo.”

She fell on her bed, lazily hugging her pillow as Biel sat next to her. Home, home at last, after so long... weeks spent at the healers under tight guards, recovering from her ordeal, learning with Cres'sin how to control the “empathy” she now shared with Mara, trying to prove neither of them were a danger for anyone... She felt her mate caress her hair gently. Right now, all of the Tei'kaliath were learning what exactly had happened to her, and deciding what exactly would happen to her... either they would accept for her to remain a part of the clan, or they would make her leave... none knew how they would react yet...

“Biel?” She turned to her back, looking in her mate's eye. He had supported her all along, yet she had never been able to rid herself of a nagging thought... now that the Tei'kaliath were deciding her fate, it was time to deal with it... “If I'm forced to leave... if the others don't want of me any longer... will you come with me?”

“You need to ask?” He smiled as he laid next to her, taking her hand in his own.

“I'm not the same person as I was, Biel, I never will be again...” She closed her eye, tightening her grasp over his hand...

He hugged her gently, kissing her head softly. “Isn't true... you is same... kind, loving, gentle... strong. Proving how much you are by accepting what none would have doesn't make me love you less. Is opposite.”

She felt a small tear fell from her eye as they hugged each other. As long as she had him, nothing else mattered...

“Where are you taking me?” She grinned widely as Biel and Cres'sin held her hands, leading her up... well, something. “This is pretty steep, what are you making me climb?”

“Come on mommy! Stop trying to guess!” Said one of her children. “It's a SUR-PRISE!” Finished the other.

“Yeah, it's not like we'd blindfold you for no reasons y'know!” Dsieda replied, her voice indicating that she was a little up ahead. “Well, unless our name was Biel.” Lae'ryza blushed heavily, noting to herself that she needed to kill her a little later on. Thankfully, her kids only let out a little sound indicating utter confusion.

“Stop worry sweet.” She felt Biel give her a peck on the cheek. “You like it, I sure.” She giggled, caressing his hand with her thumb. She wasn't actually worried, she was exited like a little girl!

“Hopefully both of you will enjoy it!” She felt the demon's mind stir up slightly after Cres'sin talked.

“Me too?” She said, surprised.

“Oh, shut it Mara!” She laughed as the demon started mind pouting. Sharing her mind with her wasn't half bad since both had learned, with Cres'sin's help, how and when to cut the communication between each other. When it was on, it was like having a surprisingly sweet – and naive –, little sister hanging out with her.

“WE'RE THERE!” Dsieda shouted happily, breaking Lae'ryza's ears before she started removing the blindfold...

“Whoa!” Lae'ryza – and Mara, by extension – stared at the sight before them. High from the ledge they were in, they could see all of Chel'el'sussoloth, beautiful if dangerous light within the underworld... Turning back she could see Ther'avare, buzzing with activity...

Rahil'rez watched as the Kyorl'Solenurn Warden, flanked with her Templar, attracted and sealed the demons flying around. It was a sight to behold, that was for sure... He turned his head toward the base, now laying in ruins. A few Drows, flanked with a few demons. Nothing more. Yet, these very same Drows had developed a weapon that would have been lethal if unleashed in the underworld...

“Thank you for your assistance, Warden.” Had he been lost in his thought? The sealing was over, now Shirr was facing the warden, his fist on his heart in a sign of respect.

The Warden replied in kind. “We of the Val'Kyorl'Solenurn will always be there to support the pures in their struggle against the corrupted.” Without any more words, she turned and left, immediately followed by her templar. Most soldiers sighed in relief after they disappeared, relaxing somewhat.

“I hope we did the right thing, deciding to involve them...” Kir'ima approached Shirr, looking in the direction in which the Templar had disappeared. “After such a close run in with a Fanatical Demon group, I wouldn't want us to end up with problems with a Fanatical ANTI-Demon group...”

“It was either this, or risk losing our men and women against a threat we were unfit to fight. We did not have much of a choice...” Kir nodded a sad approval. Did they EVER have a choice in this cursed city?

“Well, the first threat may be gone...” Tali said, walking to the two men. “But all of their notes still remain. Demons that can possess someone without touching their aura, able to go on unnoticed... Many would just LOVE stumbling upon all of this stuff...”

Shirr turned his head in direction of the building. “Get a torch, and as many Fire Sorcerers as you can get. We're burning this to the GROUND.”

“I bet I can throw a stone farther than you can!”

“No, I bet I can throw a stone farther than you can!”

Lae'ryza turned her head in direction of her kids, smiling. “I think you risk to hurt whoever may be walking down under the cliff with a game like that, so I won't allow it.”

Both children pouted. “Can we snuggle you instead?” Both said in pair.

“Have I ever said no to THAT!?” Both laughed at their mother's feigned indignation, sitting next to her and snuggling her as Biel, ever the proud father, ruffled their hair one after another.

“So Aery,” Dsieda started. “How have things been going since you were released from the healer? I'm sorry I haven't been around much...”

She rolled her eyes in exasperation. “Sometime I wonder why people voted to let me stay... A third of the clan act as if I don't exist anymore, mostly the faceless... Another third act as if I was contagious... For the rest, there are those who accept it, and those who consider I'm now stuff for scary stories.”

“Seriously?” Cres'sin couldn't help but chuckle at the last reaction she mention.

“I once found Ziakas telling a scary story to the miners, starring me. On the plus side, popping in just when he was about to reveal the big punch TOTALLY made them all crap their pants!”

“THAT was hilarious!” Mara couldn't help but add to her as the whole group laughed happily.

“Is strange, to think warriors are killing those who did this, right now...” Biel looked far away, where he supposed the warriors were fighting right now.

“Oh? Was it today?” She shrugged, picking a mushroom from the basket they had carried with them, dividing it with her children. Cres'sin's empathy was soon to pick up her feelings.

“You don't care, why?”

“It's not that I don't care, per say...” She said, resting her head against Biel's shoulder. “I'm glad they found who did it, and that they're stopping them before they can do this to anyone else. But it doesn't concern ME. Not anymore.”

Cres'sin and Dsieda looked at her, incredulous. Lae'ryza groaned at the thought of the conversation to come, but Biel spoke before she could. “Demon's not getting out, even if we wanted to.” He knew full well how much his mate disliked to speak of this.

“Which we don't!” One of her kid added. “Aunt Mara's funny looking!” Gleefully added the other, pointing to the left side of Lae'ryza's face, which she had never bothered bandaging ever again since leaving the healer clinic.

She nodded. “Whether they get them, whether they don't... I'm going to die with a squatter in my head. That's not changing.” She grinned at Mara's reply, a heartfelt if silly sounding “Sooorrrryyyyy.” She shook her head, amused.

“I'm sure many more things will happen to the clan... some good, some bad. But one thing is sure, as far as I'm concerned, this story is”

“Over.”
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Fanfic- Demonic Bond (Epilogue)

Postby waffleferret on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:00 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! *crying* ITS OVER ???? *crying* NO HORRABLE DEATHS ????!!! *crying*

the Ziakas thing was funny though *boogie*

nice ending by the way *bigsmile*
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Dsieda on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 pm

*tear tear* I loved it, it was sooo good and honestly despite you being unsure about the situation, I can tell you matter of factly, this was an amazing ending to an even better story! <3 This has super potential and I don't think I'll be forgetting it any time soon!
"I am devious and unpredictable!"
Dsieda
Demon

Postby waffleferret on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan *crying* you have to do another one with lots of blood and Angst *crying*
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Postby Bamawing on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Worth the wait. Well done!
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Aerisa on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 pm

waffleferret wrote:whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! *crying* ITS OVER ???? *crying* NO HORRABLE DEATHS ????!!! *crying*

waffleferret wrote:whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan *crying* you have to do another one with lots of blood and Angst *crying*

Sorry, but I'm pretty much certain people would kill me if I killed their characters, so I can't really do that xD I could, however, put you in my next story. Would that be a nice compromise? x33

Dsieda wrote:*tear tear* I loved it, it was sooo good and honestly despite you being unsure about the situation, I can tell you matter of factly, this was an amazing ending to an even better story! <3 This has super potential and I don't think I'll be forgetting it any time soon!

Aww, I'm glad you like it, thank you! *hug!* ^-^

Bamawing wrote:Worth the wait. Well done!

*hug too* ^-^
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby waffleferret on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Aerisa wrote:
waffleferret wrote:whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! *crying* ITS OVER ???? *crying* NO HORRABLE DEATHS ????!!! *crying*

waffleferret wrote:whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan *crying* you have to do another one with lots of blood and Angst *crying*

Sorry, but I'm pretty much certain people would kill me if I killed their characters, so I can't really do that xD I could, however, put you in my next story. Would that be a nice compromise? x33

yays really :D *epic blowup*
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to The Theatre