An arena for the Tei'kaliaths to show their creativity!

Postby Lady Tenkage on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:51 pm

Hetros wrote:she's going to be a bit at odds with Hetros ^^, he's a bit overwhelming.

So you think. ^__^ You never know. Ys'sa's the type that welcomes an approaching battle with a wide grin, and if she finds someone challenging, she may just go out of her way to "spar" with that person, either verbally or physically. It's in the area of magic that she's always been lacking, however, and she tends to back away from her point of shame.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Hetros on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:56 pm

I was talking about Ves'xile (^-^'), Hetros will probably get along really well with Ys'sa, especially when she needs a new axe ^^
as for a fight, well hetros will try to avoid it, and if he does get involved he'll do his best not to hurt you (haha... like he'll have time to worry about that)
But ifyou want to start an rp involving that be my guest, Hetros is currently walking by the river, so there's your setting if you want to run into him ^_-

edit: he will be wandering by the river until the forge is set up and he hears about it, since it'll only be about a day until it's set up ingame time.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lady Tenkage on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:43 am

I'll update as soon as I can. I've been a bit lazy, lately, but the next two entires are underway.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:19 am

Finally! An update!! Okay, here we go!

~Entry 7

It's been a while, since I was able to write. It seems that we've been so busy, lately, but so little time has passed.

Where to begin... I suppose the most important development would be that of the blacksmith. A female with lavender hair, named Mari'ciel, has stepped forward to try and make weapons of the scrap metal brought back by the scouts. They can't make a forge, though, so I doubt they'll have anything decent for us soon.

Helping Mari'Ciel is Hetros. I met him back at the river a while ago. He seems the jovial sort, but Goddess! Is he short! I 'm practically looking at the ground, when I look at him! Apparently, he used to be an armor smith, back before the city was ruined. And he wasn't the only one- I met a number of people by the river;

First is Ar'Lein. She's one of those helping with the harvest, along with myself. She used to be nobility, but she's a very "down to earth" sort, so to speak. Gotta wry sense of humor, too. Fun to work with, that one.

Then, there's Shiir. He was one of the scouts who just returned. He didn't speak much, so I didn't really learn anything about him.

That goes for Set'suki, as well. He's also helping with the Harvest, but I haven't worked with him much. He strikes me as the cheery, flamboyant type, for some reason. I suppose I'll get to know him.

There was also Ka'hab. She was an odd one. Funny, but odd. I learned more about fish bones from her than I ever really cared to know. I think she said she was a potter, or something.

And Ros'ij. She says she's a soldier, but she seems to be little more than a strippling, really. I doubt she's seen a day of actual combat. Well, she'll get her experience soon enough, if what Oru told me is true.

Now there's a character. Oru'kiudo is another of the scouts, a blue-haired, blue-eyed male. He's certainly good-looking enough. A bit short for my usual tastes in males, but... I'd almost have to say that his charm makes up for it. Flirting aside, though, he brought up a very good point- something I doubt many others have considered.

I can't say I blame him for his concerns- no one wants to be a slave. And if anyone comes looking for those runaways, well- For an all-out retinue of fully-armored slave hunters, we must look like prime targets, right now. He's right, though. We're not ready to encounter anyone else, just yet. Hells, we're not even ready to encounter a handful of disgruntled Tiktikkis! The majority of the survivors are squatting like toads, while the rest of us do all the work!! Sharess' teeth!! ...

I really shouldn't be writing, right now. There's too much to be done. (And not enough of us to do it.) All I can say is- If any Goddess-damned slavers try putting a collar on me, I'll break their necks with their own bloody chains!!!

...Heh. And then, maybe I'll slap the collars on some of those squatters, and put them to work!

Aaand, done! Took me long enough! Entry 8 will be along shortly, I hope you liked this!
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Previous

Return to The Theatre