An arena for the Tei'kaliaths to show their creativity!

Postby Meska369 on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:45 pm

Goddess... I want to post Ar'lein's journal too, but I have to wait till I get approval before I can....

not fair, but The wait is worth it if I can play.
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:52 pm

Meska369 wrote:Goddess... I want to post Ar'lein's journal too, but I have to wait till I get approval before I can....

not fair, but The wait is worth it if I can play.

That'd be awesome! Then, we could all have character diaries! Wha-ha-ha-haaa!!
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:52 am

I apologize for the double-post, but I wanted to clear a few things up: In her entires, Ys'sa's said that her unit was wiped out, but this is just an assumption on her part. She believes that there was an assault, but doesn't know anything about what actually happened, in the chaos. Just think of these journal entries as purely opinion. That's all I wanted to say!
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Hetros on Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:22 am

That would be awesome ^^ I have some small things about Hetros, but he's not a writer, he's a doer. I wouldn't mind in the least if he appeared in your Journals, just make sure to read his character description and try to get him right

*beer*
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:27 pm

Entry 5~

Some idiots were just kicked out out of Lady An'Jhali's tent. Apparently, they recommended we find a Faern to help "guide the masses", or something. Someone tell me, how in the nine hells is a tutor supposed to help us with our current predicament?! What's he gonna do, lecture us about the proper way to pitch tents? Give us a history lesson, while we try to savage what food we can? And where. pray-tell, do they think we're going to find a Faern, in this rabble?? We're little better off than slaves, right now, and they wanna delegate a Faern! Bloody idiots!

At least it seems that the Ill'Haress is finally being given a chance to get some rest. She went into her tent, not long ago, so I'd presume that she's retiring. I just hope that everyone leaves her alone, for now. AT least, until the scouts return. I wonder what's taking them?

Supply Master Katralya needed some help harvesting the algae, so I volunteered to help out. Hell, I've got nothing better to do. If carrying a war-axe for all those years did me any good, I should be able to haul in a fair amount. At least I'll feel more productive than twiddling my thumbs back in the camp. But, that's for the morning, I suppose.

~Ys'sa Ansheir Tei'Kaliath

-------------------------------

That was entry 5! And it'll be the last one, till our next update. Hmm... I wonder, though. Do we believe there are nine hells?

Hetros: No worries. If Ys'sa bumps into your character in her journals, I'll make sure to consult you via PM, first. Same to anyone else, -kay?
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby kirio on Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:57 pm

"I beg you pardon" says a soft contralto from the shadows. "I couldn't help but hear you reading your journal entry." A tall woman wearing a hooded cloak and the tatters of the dress of the former nobility steps up.
"Not all faern are men, young woman, nor would a faern humiliate herself by being associated with those idiots. It is not a faern's place to decide for the Il'haress who shall or shall not be permitted to speak with her or to manage clan affairs. As for teaching, it is not now the time for the study of magic, but the study of defensive combat will soon be of value, though not just yet. Perhaps, I may someday even have the opportunity to teach you the art of combat when weapons are unavailable." She glances at her right arm. "Then again, perhaps not." She bows slightly as she turns away, "May you find peaceful rest this eve that gives you strength to carry out your noble resolution on the morrow." The tall woman glides away into the shadows silent as a moth on a moonlit night.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:58 pm

kirio wrote:"I beg you pardon" says a soft contralto from the shadows. "I couldn't help but hear you reading your journal entry." A tall woman wearing a hooded cloak and the tatters of the dress of the former nobility steps up.
"Not all faern are men, young woman, nor would a faern humiliate herself by being associated with those idiots. It is not a faern's place to decide for the Il'haress who shall or shall not be permitted to speak with her or to manage clan affairs. As for teaching, it is not now the time for the study of magic, but the study of defensive combat will soon be of value, though not just yet. Perhaps, I may someday even have the opportunity to teach you the art of combat when weapons are unavailable." She glances at her right arm. "Then again, perhaps not." She bows slightly as she turns away, "May you find peaceful rest this eve that gives you strength to carry out your noble resolution on the morrow." The tall woman glides away into the shadows silent as a moth on a moonlit night.

Ys'sa: Well, crap... I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut, when I think. This is why my insructors never liked me.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby kirio on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:13 pm

:lol:

Sorry, i couldn't resist. I spent all evening adding grades and it's past midnight, here, so I'm a bit punchy. My character, Ves'xile, got ahold of my imagination and things went from there.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:23 pm

kirio wrote::lol:

Sorry, i couldn't resist. I spent all evening adding grades and it's past midnight, here, so I'm a bit punchy. My character, Ves'xile, got ahold of my imagination and things went from there.

Nah, I think it's cool! I can expand upon the story, with this! Heck, maybe Ves'xile could give Ys'sa the magic instruction she really needs, one day, since she's so inept at it. Feel free to post those sorts of inserts, whenever you like! Anybody!
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Lady Tenkage on Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Entry 6~

The scouts have returned. They brought metal scraps back with them- it looks like we finally have some materials for weapons. If that's the case, I may have to retract my offer to help harvest food. I know it needs to be done, but my skills are in combat. If there's fighting to be done, then I should be ready for it.

And there may well be.

It seems they found some runaway slaves, in those ruins. I don't know all the details- I heard they were going to make contact, after we can better defend ourselves. One thing I do know, however- slaves have to have someone to runaway from. Which means that we're close to civilization. I could be wrong, they might've simply escaped from a trading caravan. Either way, someone's gonna be looking for them, and we should be prepared for that eventuality.

There really isn't much else to report one, except... I think I may've offended a Faern the other day. When I was ranting about the uselessness of a Faern under current circumstances. I always did have a problem keeping my mouth shut. After all, my ineptitude wasn't the only reason my instructors gave up on teaching me magic. I suppose I'm just a little too vocal about my own opinions. Hence, why I kept getting suspended. That's Ys'sa for you- damn good in a fight, but too bloody pig-headed to shut up when she should.

I guess that's why they always kept me on the front-line.

~Ys'sa Ansheir Tei'Kaliath

--------------------------------------

Heh, that surprised me a bit! I post entry five, and out comes the latest update! Well, please enjoy!
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby kirio on Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:34 pm

Actually, Ves'xile was impressed by Ys'sa's sense of duty and couldn't bear the thought of such a person being so misinformed about her chosen profession.
She tends to forget that her formal manners sound cold and harsh to ears not used to such speech in daily conversation. *sweatdrop*
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Lady Tenkage on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:21 pm

But interpretation is half the fun. ^__^ Encounters like these are what's going to bring our band of vagabonds together as a community. Especially after suffering such a tragedy, we will be far more tight-knit as a clan, than most others.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby kirio on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:56 am

Precisely :)
Ves'xile has very little experience interacting with others beyond the ritualized and highly formal social world of the nobility. She's going to annoy the hell out of a lot of folks before she learns a new set of social rules.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Meska369 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:20 am

Heh... Yes, Sharp learning curvers for most.

Nobles letting down the hair and commoners becomming more self assured.

Will be a good mix.
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Postby Hetros on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:39 pm

she's going to be a bit at odds with Hetros ^^, he's a bit overwhelming.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to The Theatre