DrowWiki article - update: Sannindi'ligr Val'Dutanvir

DrowWiki article - update: Sannindi'ligr Val'Dutanvir

Postby Zarannya » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:25 am

Just to make sure we're on the same page, would the Navbox/Faction be just Val'Dutanvir, Val'Sharen, or Val'Dutanvir and Val'Sharen since her appearance was technically during the Nid war, and the Val'Dutanvir clan was a vassal clan of the Val'Sharen?
===============================
{{Appears in| 17 }}
{{Sannindi'ligr Val'Dutanvir
| section = Moonless Age Character
| faction = Val'Dutanvir
| status = Deceased
| race = Drowussu (Or is she also Mixblood?)
| family =
* [[Mikilu'ligr Val'Dutanvir]] - Daughter
| trivia =

[[Category:Can be featured]]
<section begin=feature />Ill'harress of the Dutan'vir, assassinated during the Nidra'chal War.<section end=feature />

==Appearance and Personality==
Sannindi was a drowussu with light grey skin, pale eyes, and long, steel grey hair pulled back in several tails. Her armor consisted of various shades of grey with white highlights. On her brow, she wore a bone-colored headpiece formed of a central crest flanked by curved, bleached horns arranged like a stag's rack of antlers.

==Biography - Arc I1==
{{Main| Lulianne Extra Arc}}
[[File:http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?sid=5933|thumb|((pixel size you want))|Right|Sannindi'ligr was mortally wounded by her own corrupted guardian.]]

Sannindi was the Ill'haress of a rapidly fracturing clan, with many of its members speaking of seceding and striking out on their own after being the subject of the Empress' Imperial inquisition to purge all clans of Nidraa'chal agents, feeling that they had been stabbed in the back after years of loyal service. As the clan began to tear itself apart, Sannindi threw all of her ability and power into holding it together.

During the Nidraa'chal War, the Val'Dutanvir clan home was infiltrated by a group of Nidraa'chal agents, who attempted an attack on the clan. These minions were just a diversion for the real attack, however. While the Val'Dutanvir warriors were busy repelling the demonic invaders, another managed to corrupt Sannindi's stag guardian, turning it against her. Sannindi'ligr was able to slay her former guardian, but was mortally wounded in the process.

<ref>http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?sid=5932 (Lulianne's Extra Arc, Page 04</ref>

==Notable Quotes==
"Our Ill'haress did not survive her wounds. She was slain in a closed room, protected by our great fortress, along with a hundred of our warriors and a thousand year old guardian. No nether gate was found, and nobody else was affected, except for the Ill'haress and her guardian. Even now, sometimes I'm unable to sleep, because I cannot stop myself from wondering over and over how her death could have been possible." -Lulianne to Mel'arnach, telling the story of the assassination of Sannindi'ligr Val'Dutanvir.

==Character Concept==
<gallery>
Image:http://wiki.drowtales.com/index.php/File:Sanncon.png|Official concept art for Sannindi'ligr Val'Dutanvir.
</gallery>

{{Last update|17}}
{{Navbox Val'Dutanvir, Val'Sharen}}
Last edited by Zarannya on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarannya
Nether Spawn

Re: DrowWiki article - update: Sannindi'ligr Val'Dutanvir

Postby SFI » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:47 am

I think it's only Val'Dutanvir in the Navbox. Because as Waes says in Old Blood 'they [the Val'Sharen] are our Allies' as the Val'Sharen are officially just another Clan - who just happens to have the Empress as Ill'haress :P

Also, if I remember properly, the Tainted-purge Diva did was before she was attacked by her daughters and was more based on the Nids causing trouble in the city at the time when they were still unrelated to the Three Sisters.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Zarannya » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Also, if I remember properly, the Tainted-purge Diva did was before she was attacked by her daughters and was more based on the Nids causing trouble in the city at the time when they were still unrelated to the Three Sisters.

You caught it before I had a chance to edit it, SFI :)

I had caught the flub while pulling up the Val'Dutanvir clan page to update Minka's Arc II bio.
Zarannya
Nether Spawn

Postby Dalvyserran » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:27 pm

for certain characters, they only have one affiliation, but I understand if it's confusing--situations can be fluid

but for sannindi in particular, there's no navbox code because she is listed as a Val'Dutan'vir in the faction category already
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Return to Wiki Submissions and Updates