Wiki Updates, personal focuses.

Wiki Updates, personal focuses.

Postby Thrair » Sun May 08, 2016 2:47 am

Alright, wiki's finally back up. I figured a good way to help get it up to snuff again sooner is to pick specific things to focus on and hammer those out, rather than update slapdash.

This is by no means a demand, mind you. We're all updating on our free time, after all. But for those of you who want to pick a particular type of thing to update, it might be handy to holler so we all know to leave it to you so wires don't get crossed while the update rush occurs. Don't want duplicate entries and the like, after all.

My personal focus will be on cameo entries. As before, I'll start with Chapter 49 (most recent complete chapter) and work my way backwards. Should be fairly easy, since the TVTropes entries already have them all consolidated. If anyone spots an error on their entry and doesn't have/want an edit account, just holler and I'll fix it ASAP.

PS: Don't forget you can email Kern to get a wiki account, if you want to help edit.
Thrair
Demon

Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Re: Wiki Updates, personal focuses.

Postby tyciol » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:14 am

What mail does he prefer for this?

Also would he be for or against making a http://wiki.drowtales.com/index.php?tit ... 0Sorceress article listing the original 2001-2003 chapter titles 1-7 before the rewrites?
tyciol
Nether Seed

Postby partner555 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:05 pm

tyciol wrote:What mail does he prefer for this?

Also would he be for or against making a http://wiki.drowtales.com/index.php?tit ... 0Sorceress article listing the original 2001-2003 chapter titles 1-7 before the rewrites?

kern@drowtales.com.au will do. However, I think it's been said that he prefers that the originals were purged by fire, though I'm not sure.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby tyciol » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:13 am

He can't purge the niche that CDS will always hold in my heart :)

Does anyone recall the first differences (and what chapter they appeared) when it began to conflict with COADS canon?

All I know for sure is chapter 10 is the earliest chapter which hasn't been rewritten, and after the rewrite of chapters 1-9 it seems like chapters 1 and 2 got rewritten a second time...

Which makes me wonder, do the 1st rewrites of ch1/ch2 now conflict with some later chapters down the line?
tyciol
Nether Seed

Postby Zarannya » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:26 am

Would it be possible to get a wiki logon still for fixing grammar/typo mistakes that we spot? Or would it be better to post any errors we see in the wiki forums?
Zarannya
Tainted

Postby Thrair » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Zarannya wrote:Would it be possible to get a wiki logon still for fixing grammar/typo mistakes that we spot? Or would it be better to post any errors we see in the wiki forums?

Very possible. Just email Kern. kern@drowtales.com

He'll set you up with one.
Thrair
Demon

Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Return to Wiki Submissions and Updates