Can we still help?

Can we still help?

Postby ShatteredStars » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:26 pm

I've barely posted on the forum, but I've read the comic for years. I'd really like to help with the wiki, since I always appreciate being able to open twenty tabs and get lost for a couple hours reading about things I already know because I'm a nerd :P
Sadly, the Library is a bit behind, and it'd be nice to fix that (or at least to help).

However, it appears that little has been done with this forum for a good while, and the instructions for how to get started don't appear to be in full use anymore. Honestly I don't even know if anyone will see this topic, but I figured I'd try. Do I still need to build "street cred" by making suggestions for edits here? If so, should I still start a topic here with the DrowWiki:Page format? Should I PM someone? What's the deal?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Again, I am very clearly confused about what all I'm supposed to be doing :P
ShatteredStars
Tik'tikki

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: Can we still help?

Postby Dalvyserran » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:08 pm

There is always room for more help. It just kinda fell to the wayside because so much was happening in the last couple of chapters. I can get you started with what still needs to be done, if you'd like. viewtopic.php?f=80&t=10418&p=788170#p788170

Or you can submit updated info on existing pages, because I think that would be a good place to start.
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby ShatteredStars » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Alright. So I should just make a new topic here about the page that needs help with the information to add in the post?
ShatteredStars
Tik'tikki

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Dalvyserran » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:25 pm

sure, if you'd like
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Return to Wiki Submissions and Updates