Wiki status

Wiki status

Postby Kite » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:12 am

Updated by Embair 25.5.2012:

There is currently a renewed effort to bring the wiki up to date thanks to Soilborn. We will keep a basic overview of the overall progress in this thread:

Major Clans - fully updated
Minor Clans - fully updated
World Setting - work in progress
Locations - heavily outdated
Characters - heavily outdated

For a detailed history of recent page updates, you can refer to What's New page on the wiki. If you'd like to help, you can post your contribution in this subforum, or get in touch with Soilborn via PM.
Kite
Mary Garren

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: Wiki status

Postby blackshade10 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 am

Kite wrote:My apologies, guys! The Wiki's been broken for a while, so we put it offline until further notice. Needs to be updated. :)

Here's too hope for a quick and speedy repair. ^^

Is there any need for help on updates?
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Pitdragon » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:38 am

Kite wrote:My apologies, guys! The Wiki's been broken for a while, so we put it offline until further notice. Needs to be updated. :)

O...M...G... little Vaelia avatar!
Pitdragon
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Shynt » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Pitdragon wrote:

O...M...G... little Vaelia avatar!

Agreed! so adorable *heehee*
Shynt
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Lordpanther14 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 am

Glad to see some progress on the wiki is happening. Looks like you found all the ones I made and put in. I might have to get back into making entries again. :)

Also I agree way cute avatar.
Lordpanther14
Vel'akar

Postby Kyuubi » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:55 pm

really? that's good, was kinda sad when i couldn't get anything for humans on wiki :(

but its cool, i now know you guys are working on it, idk how hard it is to keep a wiki site up, but maybe this advice might help when it comes to updating

before you update, when you make something, write it in a note book or something, and then when it comes to updating, all you have to do is put that information in, maybe rewrite it.

hope this helps :)
Kyuubi
Tik'tikki

Clan: Sharen

Postby Lordpanther14 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 am

So, is the wiki officially dead or just so low on the list of priorities that it might as well be?
Lordpanther14
Vel'akar

Postby Lordpanther14 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:30 am

The lack of answer means yes. :L
Lordpanther14
Vel'akar

Postby Soilborn » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:56 pm

*cracks knuckles*

You guys don’t know me, and I make no claims to be a part of the community, but I’ve been following this comic since shortly after the remakes were completed, and I feel it’s finally time for me to contribute.

For the past few months I’ve been examining every panel of every comic that fell within the Drowtales’ main storyline’s canon, taking notes that go well beyond meticulous and deferring to Kern about any questions that may have arisen. And now the time to finally begin writing has begun.

The wiki is coming back, slowly but surely. And as soon as I can find the right button the first step will be made.
Soilborn
Tik'tikki

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby OriginalBubs » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:46 am

Soilborn wrote:*cracks knuckles*

You guys don’t know me, and I make no claims to be a part of the community, but I’ve been following this comic since shortly after the remakes were completed, and I feel it’s finally time for me to contribute.

For the past few months I’ve been examining every panel of every comic that fell within the Drowtales’ main storyline’s canon, taking notes that go well beyond meticulous and deferring to Kern about any questions that may have arisen. And now the time to finally begin writing has begun.

The wiki is coming back, slowly but surely. And as soon as I can find the right button the first step will be made.

... *lol*

My hero!
OriginalBubs
Summoner

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Dalvyserran » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:50 am

Soilborn wrote:*cracks knuckles*

Please let this be so! It would CERTAINLY make it so much easier to quickly look up source material for clarification on the forums :)
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Sy'rasri » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:56 am

*stops praying*

Finally an answer to my prays!
Let us all hope you find that button soon!
Thank you! *throws bouquet of flowers (no thorns)*
Sy'rasri
Summoner

Location: Off seeking to restore my honor, by not seeking honor
Clan: Jaal'darya

Return to Wiki Submissions and Updates