The Ivory coast (Privte)

Re: The Ivory coast (Privte)

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:55 am

Shana was a tad tired as she rode with the others but she stayed as vigilant as possible. She was impressed by the sight of the old city, What that place might have been like at it's height. Such a shame. she sighed, a smile crept across her face But think of all the valueable things to be found.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Fuiril looked at Shana with her amber colored eyes, that seemed to swirl with magic. "It was grand. Before the great fall of our elf nations. This land was spotted with keeps, that now lay in neglect, and in misuse. I have seen humans come from across the sea in little boats. They populate, fight, and then some move on. And it eventually led them to here."

But Fuiril stop talking, as a troop of knife wielding Chimpanzees appeared ahead of them. Glittering in gold chains, their leader looked at them and then continued off to patrol the thick jungle area. Other chimps carried more grisly items. Like a half eaten head.

Fuiril explained they where guardians of a sort. Like how men would train dogs in their lands. Dark elves here, found it entertaining to train monkeys.

The Sage took the raiders into the white marble city, and led them towards her mannor. Mae began to noticed they were being followed. How long, she couldn't tell until now. "Hey guys, you notice the blond haired guy with the street rats?" She said as she tightened her grip on her javelin.

A dark figure slowly appeared on top of the roof top. Crossbow in hand.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:07 am

Paqu would raise an eyebrow at the knife weilding chimps. "Mae. I know I said I wanted a pet, but if I get drunk and come back with one of those, make sure ya kick me ass and get rid of it fer me." Paqu would keep walking, shaking his head. "Need ta get me a feral or one of those little goblin kids..." he'd mutter.

Paqu would keep his head on a pivot as they got into the city. "Aye Mae, an he's not the only one...there's at least one more." He'd fake a stretch using his spear, pointing the tip towards the rooftops. "Can't see em too well from here...might be armed."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:19 am

Shana shrugged I'm sure it was, death comes to all though, this place included. Nothing but bones now, profitable bones. she smiled following behind furil, scanning for enemies as she always did. She smiled a toothy smile when she saw the chimps and their weapons he he he, this is just animal cruelty. she snickered to the group This was worth a good a laugh.

Shana knew a tail better than most, she had tailed people many times over, looking for the right time to stick a knife in them. She noticed the followers but said nothing, her hand was on her pistol, ready to make a move Yeah, they don't seem like much, keep your guard up. her eye shifted to the roof where paqu was aiming Good eye, that might be for us. My pistol has a decent range on it, want me to take the shot?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Mae didn't want to give their awareness away to their pursuers, but she had to get the Sorcerer to safety. And one of these curtained dens that smell like poverty will have to do. WIthout saying a word, the grey skinned wolf lept at Fuiril and took her around the waist. Dragging her into hovel where a terrified couple and their kids shrieked.

This seemed to push the pursers into action.

The rough looking men and women, where branded slave types, wielding shorter daggers not unlike the chimp army they saw before the city.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Paqu would move quickly, taking his shield on his arm and turning to meet the attackers, keeping himself between them and the door. "This should be easy, but don't let any of the lil bastards flank me. Got enough stab wounds already." he'd say to Shana, his spear at the ready to jab into an unarmoed body. "Comeon ye bastards! Saw a nice juicy stag and thought it was time ta eat?!" He'd jab his spear at one, sending the attacker jumping back to avoid being impaled, "Well you're finding yourself on the menu instead! This stag still has horns!" He'd taunt and threaten, as the fully armored Ssu kept the crowd back or at least on their feet.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:19 pm

La'shana giggled a little, paqu was cute sometimes. She aimed her pistol at an oncoming enemy, wasn't even hard to put a bullet right between his eyes. [14] On her way to their escape path she shived another with her knife, the blade piercing his side, she threw the bloody blade at another enemy, the poisoned blade catching him in the cheek. Shaba pulled out her cutlass and laughed Come on you lot, is this tge best you got?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:13 am

Mae flinched at the flintlock pistol fired in the alley way. So did their seer friend. At least she now the sorcerer didn't appear so unflappable to Mae. Caught in an alley way, protected by strangers from goblin slaves. Who ever did this must not think very highly of her.

The terrfied family took to cowering in a corner as Mae stood guard over the front and only real entrance into this apartment. It pained the Sarghress to stay in here, but watching Fuiril was part of their agreement, and Mae wasn't about to let their pay leave their sights just yet.

When the knife wielding slaves started to thin out. They where replaced by dark skinned men waring blue clothing, carrying cow leather shields, with brass helmets on their head. In their other hand was a strange, double hooked sword called the Ida. And for goblins, these men knew how to use them.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Paqu would scream when the pistol was shot, "FOR FUCKS SAKE! A BIT OF WARNING WITH THAT FUCKING THING?!" His ears were ringing again, though not as bad as before, he funneled that rage into the attackers, catching one in the neck and swinging him into the attacker behind him. He'd look at the fresh attackers, smirking, "Ah, now one of those looks like it'll be a lovely trophy. ANY OF YOU BASTARDS GONNA MAKE ME EARN MY TROPHY!? OR AM I JUST GONNA TAKE IT?!" he taunted. A pair would attack him, his steel spear made quick work of one's shield, and the other moved in to attack, the sword bouncing off his shield but the hook catching on a section of Paqu's armor. Paqu would jump back, yanking the pierced shield away and bringing the sword with him, landing to the ground with a clatter. He'd grin madly at the two in front of him, "That's mine now." He'd leap forward with his spear to finish off the one still armed.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sat May 02, 2015 12:23 pm

ahahahahah! Shana laughed as paqu whined to her awww, what's the matter? Your ears hurt? she mocked before disemboweling another poor sap that tried to run at her. The blue clad men looked better than the first group to run at her, she wasn't going to try fighting these ones straight up. [14] La'shana released a deep black fog from her hands, covering the fight in darkness, she could see fine and she went to work. A quick cut across the leg of one, a stab in the shoulder of another she laughed, the poison closing their veins. Shana fired a bullet into the back of one soldiers head, weaving in and out undetected.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri May 15, 2015 10:27 pm

While the bronze helmeted warriors where better fighters then the previous slaves. Superstition still plagued them like any other goblin when they came face to face with magic. The thunder of the gun, and the black clouds from Shana's hand sent them running over the dead and dying in the tight streets.

Mae decided she was tired of being pinned down in this alley way. "Its time to move!" She said as an arrow flew over her shoulder. As snipers began to appear over the ledges, and a renewed group of a blue shirts started to make their way back to the highland raiders.

The Seer, likewise was tried of being pinned down. Summoned a buffalo like creature from a creature from a diamond ring on her hand. The beast grunted, and charged down one tight alley way. Leaving one option for the their attackers, be trampled or run.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 16, 2015 3:15 am

When the attackers fled Paqu would bend down to pick up the sword. An arrow would catch him in the armor and he responded with a fireball towards the roof. He'd get back into his fighting stance and start to move towards Shana to act as a shield from the arrows when he'd see the summon barreling down, moving out of it's way. After that he'd move back to act as a meatshield for Shana.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Seeing all the confusion Shana decided that now was the time to take her leave. She ran behind mae while the summon made it's mess Where to? she said between breaths That'll keep em busy but where is the exit from here? [17] Shana's sorcery concealed them from the snipers, they still fired down but the shadows turned their easy shots into guess work. C'mon paqu, don't get left behind.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed May 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Mae felt the impact of an arrow skidded off her armored back. "Yeah where the hell are we going!" Mae shouted over the groaning smashed bodies of the goblin assassins. "Just run!" The Seer shouted from under her Vail, as it steadily came more, and more undone as they ran.

The goblins weapons and shields were scattered, and broken along the stained cobble stone alleyways. The few cleaver ones ducked to the sides of the alley to avoid the buffalo. Only to meet their end at a drow blade. As Mae slashed her blade across an enemy's face. Leaving it as a red skull.

"In here!" The Seer said as she ducked into another shack apartment. And before Mae or any of the others could argue she did. When Mae followed the Seer into the dark room. Where had the sudden and violent urge to puke, as the room just teleported them to into a mansion.

"Perhaps you three would like to freshen up." The Seer said as she turned to them. Knowing full well what the affects of teleporting has on people.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 28, 2015 4:05 am

Paqu would turn to join the others in a run, "Bloody, Fecking, Hel!" The Ssu would grunt as an arrow impacted on his armor, followed by another, and another. The fourth arrow would manage to slip by his armor, catching him in the shoulder of his sword arm. "FECKING HEL!" He'd keep on running, barreling into the shack when mentioned, stopping shortly after the wave of nausia hit. The old Ssu would bend over and throw up, gasping for breath as he came down from the adreanline high, "Got winged. Don't think it's too bad but I wouldn't put it past those monkeys to smear the tips in shit." He'd remove his helmet and turn to look at the arrow sticking out of his armor, "It's always in me fecking back. Someone mind taking care of this for me? Doens't feel like it's in too deep..." he'd bend over and throw up again, in the same pile. "Coulda sworn I drowned me gag reflex in Rum."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay