The Ivory coast (Privte)

Re: The Ivory coast (Privte)

Postby django » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:52 pm

Thanks to her precautions, Mae ears did ring so badly when the pistols thunder went off. "Shit." Was all she could say as she met the long haired giant in combat alongside Lashana. Stabbing him in the rib cage as his sword tangled with Lashana, probably poisoned blade.

This seemed to only enrage the wounded Wolfax. As a gurgled war cry eroupted in his broken mouth, sending a red spray from his broken jaw line. Only to catch a belly full of cold steel, from Paus spear on the other side.

Bram wasn't fast enough to aid his companion. And opted to instead to just jump over board then suffer the same fate as his long haired friend. That was until he was made into pin cushion by the crew of the ship.

This sight seemed to push Wolfax to the limit. As he Push Lahanas cutlass away, slapped Mae blade to the side, and impailed himself more with the spear, to get closer to Pau. For a savage blow to the head with his raw steel.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:24 am

*ikai can go first, I can't think of an idea that doesn't take away an action for him*
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:55 am

Paqu kept screaming insults and curses over the buzzing in his ears. "EAT IT YA BASTARD!" There was a bloodlust in his eyes as he tried to withdraw his spear to get in another hit before Wolfax impaled himself further, trying to duck behind his sheild to avoid the blow. "BLOODY FUCK SOMEONE CHOP THIS BASTARD'S HEAD OFF! HE'SA STRONG'UN FOR A GOBLIN!" Paqu could only do what he could to keep his attacker at bay when the sword clipped the top of his head, causing Paqu to scream even more curses.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:04 am

Shana laughed, how quickly the goblins fall. Too hard for you paqu? she laughed, 8t wasn't going to be too much longer now. Wolfax threw up, falling to his knees, all of that strength was no match for her poison No one goes down with you mongrel. For what it's worth, I didn't mean to shot. Itchy trigger finger is all. she sneered as the last twitches of her dying enemy began hm hm hm, you twitch, Like a snake bitten mouse. she chuckled reaching for his pockets to see if he had any coin Any idea who they were? Oh and sorry for the quick shot, need to work on my trigger discipline. So much power behind those things.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:31 am

Mae didn't understand what was Pau shouting about. Because more or less, Mae was deaf too from the shot too. But Wolfax went down on his knees like a champ, like anyone who has ever succumbed to Shana's poisons. But for completions sake. Mae cleaved a sizable chunk of skull from his fore head. Exposing the pink, red mush underneath it.

"What?!" Mae shouted, but not nearly as loud as Pau did.

But the gang plank was soon being rushed by local militia. Most of them lost their bluster looking at the sight of Wolfax foaming at the mouth, and impaled the way he was. "Umm. Good... Good work." The Sargent pushed his way past the mailed cladded men to face the mysterious elves. "I will take the bodies from here. You did my lord a good service elves."

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Paqu would withdraw his spear from the dying man, placing his boot on his chest and yanking, "MAY WHAT'S LEFT OF YER LIFE BE LONG YE BASTARD!" spitting on the face of Wolfaxe shortly before Mae finished him. Paqu turned when he felt vibrations towards the gangplank, raising his shield and spear at the militia, a bit too fueled by adrenaline to recognize them, "PISS OFF BACK TA YER HOMES, LESS'EN YE WANT TA BE LIKE YER FRIEND HERE!" The Snarling grey wolf was mad as Hel, blood was dripping down the side of his head, staining the side of his mullet red, or at least what was left of it. Paqu would slowly start to calm down when he noticed the Militia weren't acting aggressive. He'd drop his spear unceremoniously on the deck and would feel his ears, turning to Shana, "HOW FUCKING LONG IS THIS SUPPOSE TO LAST?!"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:33 am

Shana gave a bored look at the body as mae made sure the human died, she woke up a bit more as paqu started screaming. Don't worry, not a gentle poison, he hurt a bunch. she said looking over towards the approaching milita. She walked over to them, still slightly hung over Howdy, don't you mind him. Cranky git, that one, 'specially when we got trash like this smeared all over the deck. she yawned before hissing a bit You tellin me this trash is some of yours? I do hope yous gonna give us somethin' for this in that case.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 pm

The Sargent looked at his men, who in return looked at him for orders. "Huh, I think you would have to take it up with my lord."

The seas to the Ivory coast where smoother then Mae expected. Their sails were full of the east winds, and the coast line was free of pirates that plagued the Ivory coast lines. Mae suspected it wouldn't remain that way on the way back. The carval docked at Royaume de Kong. The Savage lands only major port currently open that's capable of harboring bigger ships.

"You know, if the Halms do anything right where we live. Is the booze isn't so great overseas." Mae said as she leaned on the rails while the human docked.

But there was a strange sight at the harbor. At first she thought it was a surface born dark elf Nal, but she wasn't dressed in green, and her head over covered in a sash. Her saber hanging at the hips wasn't made of black steel. But rather a silverly material that was never touched by dirt.

"Who do you think that is?" Did elves live down here?

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Paqu was glad that the buzzing his his ears didn't last more than the day. When he wasn't drunk during the voyage he was exercising in full armor on the deck. He was lazing about next to the mast with a mug, "That's cause it's called grog. They mix stronger stuff with water, waters it down so you don't have sailors sloshed on duty, and stretches out the water rations, makes it last." He'd finish his mug, "Sometimes they even just use seawater instead of fresh. Makes ya piss like a Sul Val on the frontlines though." He'd stand up and look to what Mae was talking about, "Not a clue, fancy looking blade she's got though. Would be curious to get a look at that."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:16 pm

Shana was only partly paying attention as paqu was taking, she was staring off into space, flipping a coin. She was thinking about mostly mundane things, what she was gonna eat tonight, what she was going to buy with the money after the job was over but she broke out of her daze when Mae talked about the sword. Shana immediately eyed that blade greedily That is a fancy blade, a weapon like that could fetch a high price.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:51 am

"I'm sure it could fetch a high price. But wouldn't it be more interesting to see where she got it?"A smile crept onto her face, as she picked her gear up and started to leave the ship. Crossing the rickety docks. Mae encountered another strange elf. But this one was veiled in ocean blue robes, that didn't seem to collect dirt of any kind.

"Mae Sarghress. I was wondering if I could speak to you, and your raiders about a job?" That comment put Mae in pause mode.

Mae waited and gather her companions before letting the Dark elf explain herself.

She told them about her troubles in the country. How she usurper-ed from seat at the council, and why people would want her to be killed. And how she knew their names, as she could see visions.

But all that didn't seem to matter so much as she produced a pouch of valuable dark elven goods. "Help me gain my seat back, and I promise you more then this. But I need your relic hunting skills to get me something."

(don't need a big post. I promise the next one will be a little more involved for you guys. Sorry this post was in development hell for a while.)

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:57 pm

The old Ssu would gather his things and follow Mae off the ship. He'd remain quite like a good little male as the women spoke, keeping an eye on the crowds nearby. He'd wait for his moment to speak up, "Should we really be involving ourselves in politics, Mae? I'm down for anything that'll be fun or bring a paycheck, but we are representing the Sarghress out here. Much as that means." He mumbled the last part when he remembered that he was basically in a Clan of Mercenaries with a Leader motivated almost purely by a vendetta.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:18 am

Shana smiled Of course we should get involved, political types always have plenty of money to burn, dirt to dig up, bodies to put in the ground, the first step for this one is to dug up a few trinkets? Easy money. These are always my favorite type of jobs. We can always wear masks, the higher ups don't even have to know. La'shana favored the backstabbing politicians more than anyone, any ambitious assassin would. But hey Mae, you da boss. You wanna pass up an opportunity like this?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:23 am

The old Suss did have a point. Politics could get messy for back home if they get caught doing something. "Tell you guys what... We'll leave these behind." She took the Sarghress symbol pin on her cloak off, and pocketed it. "Off the books as the Nals put it. We came here to make money, and I'm not going to pass it." She winked. "Besides, I'd like to check this out. And see what other elf civilizations look like."

Since leaving the moderately stoned city of Royaume de Kong . The roads where nonexistent. Just open roaming plains of green grass, similar to the ones at home. The jungles where father away huddling closer to the mountains. Like a dark carpet under giant rocks.

But beyond those mountains was a city of white stone.

Mae truly wondered if she went back in time, to the dark elven kingdoms.

"Come this way travelers. And I will show you my entrance into the city." Fuiril the sage beckoned her wolves to follow down the river.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:15 am

Paqu would nod, "Alright then. Looks like you've hired yourself some nameless mercs, Milady."

Paqu had removed the bit of Sarghress emblems that he could, and his armor was covered with some black surface cloth he purchased from a merchant, a broken Dutan'vir tower symbol marked over it with red paint. 'Perks of being from a Dead Clan.' he said, 'No higher ups to anger anymore.' He was taking a swig from a whisky bottle long since refiled with water, "It's like something out of a story me ma would tell us."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay