Isolation: Fall of Trinity - (Private message for invite)

Re: Isolation: Fall of Trinity - (Private message for invite

Postby django » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:49 pm

"Me neither, I got off of my morning bussiness and decided to go out for lunch. Then take a chance in the mess hall." The Suss nodded and smiled, at the waiter as his food was brought to him. "Thank you, I'm good."

Garrus was enjoying half his meal when the special military police came and bashed him around good. "Oh fuck." He jumpped back, saving his sandwitch in the process. This isn't what he had in mind for lunch.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Isaiah Cortez » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:21 pm

He shrugged at Che's comment. "It happens. He said to Che before turning to Kyn. "It is? Damn it! Hey..." He tried to make the waiter to notice him but he was already at other table. "Well maybe later." When he looked back at the table he noticed that others were looking at the door. He turned around and saw the armored soldiers. Well this is starting to look really great. He thought as the soldiers came next to the table and started to argue with Che and Kyndariana. He sat there quietly and rose calmly up as Kyn gestured to follow. "Mmm... Feels just like the old days. He said to Kyn.
Isaiah Cortez
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby Andromedai » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:30 am

(Sorry about that guys, things have been crazy around here ._.)

Kyndariana and her group were drawing attention from the people around them, and that was something she did not want. It was bad enough to be forced to leave her rest and relaxation by not only armed soliders but special operations at that. "I am going have to have a word with my superiors after this." thought Kyndariana as they entered the military district of the station. The military district looked a lot different from the rest of the station, it was lined with dark metal walls that had blue lights built in on every edge. The floor and ceiling were made out of the same type of metal, but was a lighter color and had grooves across their surfaces. The whole area had a dark, serious feel to it, even with the bright and colorful lighting upon the walls and ceiling. This area of the station was always busy, there was always something going on somewhere in the galaxy where the government had to send their elites soldiers. "Seems we are always busy, cleaning up someones mess or doing secret work for the government." said Kyndariana under her breath as they passed a large metallic door that lead to engineering.

"Get inside, we are standing guard outside." The special forces pointed at a door that had opened nearby. Kyndariana recognized the room from when she was first inducted into the elite special forces. "Well, shit, this can not end well." As they entered the room, the first thing they would notice would be the general who was in charge of all military operations for the station. Kyndariana saluted as soon as she saw him, and waited for him to speak while standing at attention. "All of you can take a seat, I apologize for the way this had to be handled, but I did not want any panic or anyone mistakenly hearing what I am about to tell you. I hope all of you understand." He motioned to one of the guards to remove the handcuffs Che. He did so swiftly and to the letter. Kyndariana did as she was told, and took her seat, crossing her arms over her chest. "Kyndariana, I know everyone here but who is this man?" he pointed at Che. "That is Labran'che Dutan'vali'er, Sir." The general leaned over and said something into his com before leaning forward in his chair. "I guess this is the one and only Labran'che?"
Last edited by Andromedai on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Andromedai
Summoner

Location: Azeroth...or is it the Koprulu Sector? maybe Sanctuary?
Clan: Sarghress

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:08 am

Che kept his head down as they went through the hallways. When his hands were freed he would rub his wrists, "That's brutality ya know. I wanna talk to a lawyer." He looked the General, "Nah, name's Buk'ie, Buk'ie Yan'en." A picture of Che would pop up on a view screen attached to a his service record. His name and rank were visible as Labran'che Dutan'vali'er' 'Officer Cadet' and AWOL in large red letters over his file. He folded his arms in defeat, "Fine ya got me...what do you want?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:20 am

"Woah guys calm down!" Garrus instinctively stepped back and regretted it, as a special operative gave him a dirty look that said comply. Fucking hell. He thought to himself as he nearly shoved his food back. Probably the last time he'll get real food for a bit.

This black beret didn't recognize this particular area of the compound, but it certainly gave him the chills of an old Soviet compound he passed by once. Lets just hope he'll come out of it.

Joining in with one of his own sharp salutes, he took a seat. "I'm sorry I can't say that I have. But he must be somebody important to haul him away like that." He looked over at Chi as he admitted to being who ever he is.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Isaiah Cortez » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:26 am

As they arrived to the military district he felt little unsure how deep was that pool of shit he had stepped into. "Such beautiful architecture around this part. Makes you feel like home..." he said sarcastically to others.

After a while they arrived to their destination and were directed to go inside. When Kur're saw the general he thought he was familiar to him, but he just couldn't think where. He stared a moment at the general before taking the offered seat. He stayed quiet as the General asked questions about Che. But when the file popped up he just laughed a little and shook his head. "Well. Looks like you are in deeper shit than me, Che." he had heard what happened to some AWOLs when caught. He didn't like the idea.
Isaiah Cortez
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Andromedai » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:43 am

The General leaned back in his chair, and clasped his hands together upon the deck in front of him, staring with emotionless cold eyes at Che. "Now, procedure says all soldiers that go AWOL are to be arrested and tried, then punishment carried out depending on the decision of the court. Most of the time I just send a solider to a hostile planet and tell them to have fun, see if going AWOL here seems like a good idea." He reached for his mug and took a sip of his coffee. "Luckily, you managed to walk into my office with out putting up a fight as well as being along side Kyndariana, so I will cut you a break." he turned to look at Kyndariana now. "Kyndariana, I want you and your new squad to follow out the orders you already received on your datapad, I am sure you will fill them in on the details." Turning to look at Che, he spoke once more before motioning for everyone to leave his office. "If you try to go AWOL again, I will launch you out into space over the reactor core for the station." The door shut behind them, and Kyndariana felt the once tense muscles in her body relax.

"Well, that turned out a lot better than I thought it was going to. Che is still alive, the rest of you are not in handcuffs and I now have a squad to join me on my assignment. Do not worry, its nothing to out of the ordinary, just have to investigate a space station that has gone quiet over night. I was even given clearance to use a plasma flame thrower, I will decided who can use that weapon, when the time comes. I want all of you at my ship in a hour, its hard to miss, just look for the stream line looking battleship that is at the military docking bay." She raised her left arm and pointed out the window not far from them, her ship could be seen in the distance. "That ship, to be exact, I am going to go alert the rest of my crew and prepare of departure. If any of you are ready to leave now, please follow me, otherwise I expect to see you on my ship in a hour."

It was a long walk to the military docking bay where the ship waited for them. Kyndariana checked over important information on her datapad as they made their way there. "Seems someone already told my crew to prepare for departure, everything is fueled and ready to go." The door to the ship opened with a satisfying mechanical hiss, showing the white and blue docking room that had a sanitizer and atmosphere equalizer built into it. The room filled with a thick mist, that vanished almost as quickly as it had appeared. The ships A.I. came over the ships coms saying, "Kyndariana on board, Solares relived of commanding officer position." The inside of the ship had a welcoming atmosphere, as much as one could for being a military vessel. The pilot of the ship, nicknamed Castor waved at Kyndariana before returning his focus to the cockpit. "Solares, I have some squad mates that will be joining us on this mission. If you see any of them, please send them to their rooms to unpack and to prepare. I need to retire to my room for a while and look over a couple important things I haven't had the time to read."

When each member of the squad would be shown to their room, the first thing they would notice is that the room resembled more of a small, but expensive military apartment. Everything one would need, besides a kitchen and washing machine, could be found there. Kyndarianas room on the other hand, was much bigger, had a glass window over the bed that she could look outside of when resting, and many other things the other rooms did not have, like a fish tank, a display for models, a bookshelf, a round table and a sofa that wrapped around part of it. For now, Kyndariana was sitting at her desk, reading over some files. She had left the door to her room open unlocked, just in case anyone felt like stopping by on their tour of the ship.

( This is playing in the background of Kyndarianas room: http://grooveshark.com/s/Alone+Together/24uWRf?src=5 )
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:51 am

Che didn't respond with more than a glare to the General. His ears pointed down when he saw his status change in the file from AWOL to Active Duty: Classified. Well that'll piss the Bitch off... He grinned, Maybe she'll kill this asshole, or at the very least get into a pissing contest. Che started to pick his ear with a pinky, not saying a damn thing except, "Understood, Sir."
Che was walking near Kyn, "So, full pardon, just like that? Guy snaps his fingers and I go from Fugitive to Stooge? No more Bounty Hunters hired by my mother? No 'repercussions' for the New Waianae thing? She must of covered it up or something..." Che chuckled, "Need to try and scam SpecFor more often." He looked Kyn when she spoke, raising an eyebrow, "Anyone else just have a shit ton of red flags go off in their head?" raising his hand. He decided to follow her directly to the ship, since he didn't have anything better to do that wouldn't result in getting tossed into a reactor core.
Che walked onto his room and dumped his bag on the bed, mostly sets of mismatching clothes, but among the pile was a Titanium combat face mask, decorated with a tribal pattern of a turtle. He picked it up off of the bed and slipped it underneath the mattress. He stripped out of his clothes and went into the shower. After he was done he dressed in a pair of green pajama pants, military dress shoes, and a wrinkled white T shirt that had 'I'm with Psycho -> NO I'm with Psycho! <-' written on it. and started to walk around the ship seemingly aimlessly, but wanting to get a feel for the layout and probing for mischief he could get into.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:45 am

Sharess almighty, please don't send me to a dead planet to die on. Garrus silently prayed in his head as the general continued to talk about Che being AWOL, and joining Kyns crew. Which involved him as well.

"I'll say it turned out better. I thought I was getting to get a spend my week end in a guantanamo bay motel." Garrus cleared his throat as he followed his newly found group. "And yes, I do think were going to die."

When Garrus arrived at their ship, he took nice look around. Finding his Rk 95 along with his stuff. "Nice to see you too."

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Isaiah Cortez » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:49 am

As the general left, Kur're stood up and shook his head a little. "That general is a real charmer. So? Looks like I'm back in the army's paycheck, right?" he asked from Kyn.

When they started heading to the ship his head felt empty. Hearing about going back to space sounded exciting and terrifying at the same time. When they arrived to the ship he just looked at it in amazement. "Woah! That ship looks... so smooth!"

As he entered the ship he was greeted by Solares. "Uhh hello? I'm Kur're. Do I need to salute or anything like that? Because I'm not sure about my own rank any more, because I just got re-enlisted."
Isaiah Cortez
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:19 am

(I was given the green light so I will try to include everyone in this post and make it worth reading)

"My my. I hope you do realize a strong-armed group is much less effective than one recruited with the word 'please'." The elder vanir woman spoke into the comm.
"I don't do 'pleases'. came the gruff response.
"So it would seem." the vanir chuckled
"Ugh...You have what you requested, a team and a leader. What it's makeup is and what you do with them is no longer my concern. Good Day Lady Zy'erya." and with that the male cut the transmission.
Lady Z an older vanir of silver hair and matching eyes, leaned back in her captain seat. She idly glanced at the rest of the bridge.
http://sorenshadow.deviantart.com/art/ch46-Zyezara-440016878

Aboard the light cruiser, the SS Skylight the Npc's *cough* I mean... the rest of the bridge staff set about their respective duties. While it was outclassed by most other military ships, it still easily packed enough power to eliminate any civilian vessel. This particular ship rarely saw combat as for the person it ferried was a top-rank intelligence officer. Lady Zy'erya Zan Valren or Lady Z for short. She was quite the 'person behind the curtain' and was rarely seen taking the spot-light

"Team hm? I've never seen such a random group. Not to mention the worry over re-instated Dutan'vali'er; do you really think it wise to allow them to take on this mission?" Asked a young First Officer. He was right outta officer training school and followed the rule book like religion still. What he lacked in experience he made up for in book-smarts.
Lady Z gave him a sly smile, "My my boy, aren't you bold to address your captain such."
"Oh...uh..s-sorry Ma'am It won't happen again Ma'am"
Teasing young men never gets old. "It's quite alright. Yet you would be surprised how well such a team can be when the conditions are right."
"Conditions Ma'am?" the FO asked
"Oh yes. If a team has strong leadership, motivation and make-up, it matter's little who is in it."
"This team has those ma'am? I'll admit Officer Kyndariana has an excellent record of leadership. Yet that was mostly with trained groups of army regulars."
"Mostly hm? What of the times it was not mostly?" Lady Z grinned
"Well," said the lad as he brought up Kyndariana's record on his data-pad, "A few times she ran missions that contained random individuals such as this team."
"And every time was another successful mission was it not?"
"Yes Ma'am" the FO admitted. Lady Z simply hummed as her point was proven valid. "What of motivation and make-up?" the FO asked, as he opened the rest of the team's files. The first being the male mechanic worker.
"Him?" Lady Z only briefly shrugged as if the answer was obvious. "A mechanic's skills are always needed in this day and age. Shame they're not as paid as well as they should. He'll get quite a nice sum of credits and respect for the need of his skill set upon the station."
The FO seemed to accept that answer and flipped to the next; Garrus.
Again, Lady Z shrugged. "What team of soldiers would be complete without a strong male presence?"
"M-ma'am? Are you joking?"
"Certainly not boy. This male is not as you say a 'jar-head'. History shows he is a honest, dutiful man. Such a person will remind the group how to act accordingly or at least be a rock in the storm of the unknown."
The FO looked like he didn't quite understand what his captain was saying but he nonetheless switched to the most worrisome of the group; Labran'che Dutan'vali'er'.
"Ma'am with all due respect I cannot see how helping this one having any benefit." The FO stated and this time Lady Z did not shrug.
"There... are some things one cannot rationalize. I suppose I simply...felt it best." Lady Z eye'd Che's record
"You...Ma'am you went with your gut?" the FO asked stunned
"I suppose so. An unknown element is not always a bad thing, so long as it is on your side."
"How can we be sure he is as you say 'on our side?'"
"We can't. However, having the motivation of a clean slate is sometimes powerful motivation indeed."
"I...I see." the FO stated as he went to close the team roster, but then another person was listed below. "Ma'am. what is she doing on the l-" he was interrupted as the comm officer, a young female npc called
"Shuttle RS4 has reached the Andromeda ma'am."
"Very good." Lady Z smiled like a person with a plan, Helm."
"Yes ma'am?" another npc responed
"Disengage port lock and deport for zone alpha."
"Aye aye ma'am."

-------

The small transport shuttle arrived at the docked Andromeda just in time. From it came a single person whom made for one of the Andromeda's airlocks.
The person was a mixed blood female with strikingly dark blue hair. She held a neutral expression as made for the ship as the shuttle that brought her took off.
She was in every aspect a scout by the look of her. Standard military gear fitted her nicely and her rank was that of a common Corporal.
Yet it was odd, her gear, in the fact that it was quite worn and used. Even her rifle, an outdated 50.cal from the look of it, was quite battered. Not to mention that her squad number RS47 was rare. Rare considering that belonged to a unit that was all reported KIA some time ago

Through the second airlock, the Blue-haired scout made to head for the cockpit but as she rounded a corner bumped right into Che.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Andromedai » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:20 am

"What in the hell am I looking at, these reports make no sense a all. A whole space station does not go dark over night and have all signals of life, vanish with it as well." Thought Kyndariana to herself as she read through all of the information a couple more times to make sure she did not miss anything. "If it were up to me, I would just send in a drone to investigate what happened, and not in danger our lives." Kyndariana pulled up another folder on her computer, it listed all of the equipment aboard the ship along side other supplies like food and medicine. "I am sure I have one here, I remember acquiring it from the requisition officer." She scanned through the robotics section, before stopping at a picture of a combat drone used for special operations. "There it is, I knew I had one somewhere on this ship. Going to send that in first to scout out the station, then we will board and investigate on foot."

"I apologize if I am interrupting anything Kyndariana, but I thought you would want to know that Reka has just set foot onto the ship. Knowing you would want to see her, I allowed her access, but it seems she has just met Che. Should I send her up to you after she has met everyone on the ship and once I have shown her the room she will be staying in?" Kyndariana was at a loss, how did she find her ship, did she know of the mission? She knew there was another force acting on her behalf, but the question was, who? "Yes, in fact, send everyone up here when you get the chance, I need to fully brief them on the mission details. Thank you for the information Solares."
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:21 am

Maybe it's not too late to sneak off? Disable the transponder on an escape pod, disengauge the locks, do a half second burn and drift out of the tube. Or grab a suit and wait for them to flush the septic system before lau- He bumped into Rika, looking at her square in the eye, "Hey, watch out!" He glanced at her outfit, "You'd think a scout would know where the fuck she's going." He waited to see her reaction. Heh, she's a friggen Corporal, lets see if we can get her to do shit.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:48 am

"Maybe they have sent drones." Garrus said to Kyn, as she talked about the black out station. "Why else would you waste sources sending people over? Maybe we don't know something?" Damn pencil pushers. "I guess its not like we couldn't just send one of our own."

Garrus leaned back in his chair and looked at the ceiling. Thinking about this operation, and its unusual methods of dragging people off the streets with a military record and putting them back in service. Or getting a bunch of rag tag types. Wouldn't it just be fine to send in the space corps, or heck, the space rangers like himself.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Isaiah Cortez » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Kur're was shown to his room and told that there was no need for formalities as long he kept things polite. He was amazed as he saw the room. He hadn't slept in proper bed in months and just dropped his gear on the floor and went to lay on it.Comfy... this might not be as bad as I thought he rolled off the bed smiling. He opened the duffle and unpacked the few belongings he inside a locker. Few pairs of clothing, pda, dark blue beret with ELSO-corps pin and an old picture. He looked for a moment at the picture before putting it on the shelf. "Have good lives where ever you might be..." he said to the picture before closing the door and putting the beret on his head.

When he turned away from the locker, the door opened and Solares informed that Kyndarina would like to see everyone. Kur're nodded and followed Solares to Kyn's quarters.
Isaiah Cortez
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay