FOTS- Those who pray in the dark

Re: FOTS- Those who pray in the dark

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:00 am

The jump happened quickly, bringing everyone out of one dangerous situation and into another. Ebinoth had seen the ship in this kind of shape before, he had shut down power ship wide after the incident with the human that broken containment and started scurrying around the ship. It was going to take an irritating amount of time to get everything up and running. Well damn, so much for that fight. Yeah, unfortunate. Looks like it's time to wait again.

Idra'nel sighed Well...that went better than expected. she said Time to await orders from the boss it seems.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 am

-- Some time later --

"The reactors half working, but I think we burnt out more, then what I first figured. But I got us moving, so that's something." Mae went on to explain in more detail. She needed a shop, or dock somewhere safe, were they might have a full scanner.

"Lets just hope this religious colony, has more then just payslips to heaven." Gaul said as he rubbed his fore head, dismissing Mae back to work. He needed a drink, but he needed a clear head more. "I hope this Rebellion gets over soon." He left to the lounge, grabbing himself a coke from the fridge.

The half powered Transport ship quietly sailed towards the old mining station, turned colony waited for its supplies.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby SoulCode » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:45 pm

The excitement was over and the ship seemed to return to dullness, save for the situation they found themselves in.
Yet even then, there was little one could do.

Especially for a military scout and Vanir diplomat. Reka thought it best to leave Mae to her work, and possibly wondered how mad she was at her for what Reka had done to the poor engines. Lady Z on the other hand knew it best for the crew to cool a little more the engines before she applied her trade.

As it was, the two found themselves standing around with nothing but waiting to do.
Not that Lady Z minded, she rather liked being close to her little blue scout.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Andromedai » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:46 am

Randomly and without warning, the sound of soothing music could be heard coming from the lounge, only moments after Gaul grabbed himself from a coke. In the middle of the room, Kyndariana and Solares could be seen. Sitting across from each other in soft lounge chairs. In between them was a dark wooden table with metal supports running along the outside of it. On Top of it was Solares's datapad, its screen showed the current song that was playing some the speakers in the room. "I mean, why would he say that to the face of the general? I have never seen someone run for that long on a virtual track in all of my life. It was funny as hell though, both ways!" Solares picked up a cookie and dunked it into the cup of coffee that was sitting on the table in front of her. "Hell if I know, maybe he gets some kind of sick pleasure out of making himself look like an idiot in front of his superiors."

They kept talking for a while until Kyndariana cracked a joke that made Solares inhale some of the hot coffee. There was a fit of pained sounds before she laughed, getting up to go to the bar counter for some ice water. That was when the two of them noticed Gaul with his coke. "Hey captain Gaul, how you are you doing? care to join us? we are just telling amusing stories to pass the time and just for the hell of it. Seems we should all take a moment to calm down and take a breath, lucky to be alive." said Kyndariana. Solares was behind the bar counter searching through everything she could find before grabbing onto two icecold rootbeers. "Hey Kyndariana, catch." she tossed the bottle across the room and Kyndariana did indeed catch the bottle in her hands. "Oh nice find Solares, its the good kind to." she used her knife to pop off the bottle cap.

(Random space filler, sorry x3)

( Music that the datapad is playing: http://grooveshark.com/s/You+Go+To+My+Head/4DEz9J?src=5 )
Andromedai
Summoner

Location: Azeroth...or is it the Koprulu Sector? maybe Sanctuary?

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:01 am

Welp, let's hope we have a colony of religious mechanics otherwise we're going on a strict diet of communion waifers and holy water. Ebinoth laughed A joke? So unlike you. he said, sticking his tounge out at her, shana punched him in the arm Yeah yeah, what the fuck ever. Just get them on the horn. Ebinoth turned on his comms device, giving a quick look at every intercepted messsge that goes in and out of the ship. He hailed their landing zone as the came closer to the planet and gave the comms to nel This is the Saundar, here to deliver requisitioned supplies to the order of serenity. We had a bit of bother getting here and we will be needing some repair work done. Any chance you can manage that?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:23 pm

That Saunder limped towards the colony, as Nel gave her request to land.

There wasn't a verbal answer from the colony, but the green light turned on, and the Saunder was being pulled into port, via tractor beam. There were already a few ships docked at the station. Cargo ships. Andn non of them were landed at the vacantrepair station.

Gaul walked in the bridge as they were docking. Noticing the empty repair docks. "Was it already reserved or something?" *Clonk* the ship vibrated as it latched onto the station.

The space port was empty. And, no one was around to greet them as the Cargo bay to the Saunder opened. "Ah Hell. Where is everybody?" Mae said, as she walked onto the station floor. "Guys." She spoke into her radio. "I think we caught them at lunch. No one's here."

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:48 am

Ebinoth looked around anyone home? he said, no reply. I guess not....This does not bode well. he said nervously Keep your guard up. he said I don't have a good feeling about this. Idra'nel said Out of one frying pan and into another eh? We don't know that yet Shana. Somebody had to have let us in, this could all be a giant prank. Let's hope you're right.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Andromedai » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:47 am

"No shit this does not bode well. I saw the docking light turn green, which means this is either a trap, the stations A.I. is taking control of docking, or something else is going on." Solares's voice would be heard over the crews coms, she spoke in a dark, stern, and very serious tone. "I know I am not the captain of this ship or have any command over any of you, but I would like to recommend bringing a weapon." Already standing at the entrance to the docking bay, Kyndariana waited with Solares for the rest of the crew. Both of them had their MK-33SF armor equipped and had the rest of their gear ready to go at a moments notice. "I do not like how quiet it is here, it makes me uncomfortable." said Kyndariana as she turned her head to look at Solares, who nodded in agreement. "This reminds me of that one spaceship we had to investigate, remember?" Solares gripped the handle to her rifle tightly as the memories came back to her. "I unfortunately do remember that one particular mission. It is hard to forget something like that." Kyndariana turned around and pressed the button on the airlock to the ships door, opening it to find Mae standing not far from them. "I have seen blood are gore in my many years of special forces, but that was just..." She paused, before Solares spoke up and finished Kyndariana's sentence for her.

"To much, I know, I am glad we had our training for such a situation as that." Their mechanical helmets slid out from the compartments on the back of their armor and assembled themselves over their heads.A soft blue light emitted from slits in the helmets face mask, illuminating Mae, and a small part of the docking bay. The glow from the lights were not actually visible from inside of the helmet. This was due to technology making it so that the user could see what the light was illuminating but also making it so they could see with out any visual interference. Kyndariana had picked the color blue for the lights in her helmet and Solares had picked the color red for hers. Solares and Kyndariana stood on either side of Mae, looking forward into the docking bay. "I do not like this Mae, if it were up to me I would have sent a full squad of soldiers like Solares and I to the station if I found it in this condition." There was a pause before Kyndariana spoke again, but this time she spoke into her com so everyone could hear her. "Mae, Solares, and myself are at the docking bay, I would like to get this mission moving as quickly as possible."

Andromedai
Summoner

Postby django » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:57 am

Mae jumped in her skin as the air lock behind Mae opened with a *Woosh*, reviling Kyn and Solars as they took their places beside Mae in the dark. Giving her some relief that she wouldn't be jumped.

Meanwhile on the bridge. Gaul picked up the ship's communication reviver as Kyn gave him word about about the docking bay. "What's happening down there?" The Suss captain tightened his grip on the phone, as Mae filled him in on the eerily quite details. "Everyone get back inside, were not taking any chances here." He wasn't prepared or hired for this kind of operation. Better to contact some real authorities.

But the Saunder was in no shape to fight against tractor beams. They were stranded.

Now dressed in his space suit, along with his worn and trusted combat vest. "We aren't picking up any abnormal bacteria on the station." At least in the immediate area. "But we can't rule out plague just yet... but were stuck on this ship. But I think Searching the other ships might be our only way out, even if we have to leave the Saunder. Idra, Mae. I want you to stay on the ship, we can't risk you guys if something happens. Kyn or Solars, I need one of you to stay behind.

The Colony was completely in the dark, and only the lights, the Saunder's crew brought with them, cut into it. All the more strangely, Gaul noticed the hallway was clean and buffered even. "An automated unit perhaps." He said as he shined a light around the wall, eventually finding a powered out monitor beside a large poster of Sharess, Embrace the profane is to be given no quarter written under it.

Powering up the monitor gave them at least a map to work with. But not a lot else.

Meanwhile on the Saunder. Mae was busy loading her magnum as she listened to the chatter of the others on the com links. Trying to keep her mind off the cold, oppressive silence just outside. And, it wasn't galaxy outside she was worried about.

She stuck a little cheap cam, outside their door. Just in case someone or something, decided to come knocking.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Got it boss. Idra'nel said and retreated back onto the ship Have fun you two! she waved to her little brother and sister Yeah, fuck you, ya lucky bitch. I love you too Shana. she said closing the door. Ebinoth and La'shana followed by gaul as they checked through the ship. Ebinoth looked at the sharess poster I don't know why but this religion shit has never been as spooky as it is right now right now. No kidding, at least we got a map. she said as she pointed to a point on the map This is where we are...where do we go for supplies?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby SoulCode » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:42 am

The mind of a learned individual will at times pause to recollect upon experience of certain past situations in an attempt resolve questions of current.
That is to say, Lady Z found herself lost in thought as she tried to think on why the station was empty.
It appeared she took too long observing the other's location markers, that Reka had left her and was now one of those very same markers.

However, her marker was quite a distance for the others.

"Ohhhh my..."
---------

Reka, true to her profession, scouted the empty station best she could. She looked to her wrist and it reliably showed the markers of her comrades upon the screen.

She was, as far as she could tell, in a parallel hallway to the others. The hallway itself was as quiet as it was empty. The low running energy made it quite dark as well.
Perhaps Reka should have found it to quite 'eerie' or 'scary', yet she found it to be no more frightening than any other mission where the situation was unknown. For Reka, that was every mission. She was a scout and the scouts were always the first into any situation, bad or worse.
It also helped that Reka liked silence and darkness.

Her wrist beeped.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:37 pm

"I was thinking there should be a supply room nearby that has the parts we need." Gaul pointed at the map La'shana looked at. "Or we could canalize from one of the other parked ships. Maybe see if anyone else wants to get off this rock. But they can't all be damaged like our ship. Something else must be keeping them here."

Military or industrial grad tractor beams could hold a ship in place. But they were a pain in the ass to get a hold of legally. They arrived at a mechanics shop, passing by a vending machine and a water fountain as they did.

It was locked up. "Go figure."

The shop are as clean as the hallways. Not a spot of grease could be seen on work tables, and the tools hung up in place. Everything was in order.

Mean while on the Saunder. Mae waited in the radio room, her magnum sitting in her shoulder holster, as well as one of the shot guns from the armory leaning against the wall. "Come one guys hurry up." She muttered to no one but her self, tapping and clicking away with a pen nervously.

Their chatter could be heard over the communication system, and eventually they found their way to the shop.

She didn't notice at first but the screen to the night camera outside. But a very large drove out of one of the other hallways. Its arms specialized in prying doors open.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Andromedai » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:15 am

"We work as a unit and team, its how we were raised, how we were trained, how we are most effective. It would be like cutting off one of my arms and then ordering me to go to war against heavy odds." Kyndariana did not like the idea of splitting up Solares and herself at all. "I do not mind it Kyn, I can stay back on the ship and help keep guard, go and have fun with the others." There was a pause on the com before Kyndariana spoke once more. "Fine, alright I will go into the creepy abandoned space station where bloodthirsty aliens wait to slaughter us all, good times." Kyndariana caught up with Gaul and La'shana just in time to hear them talking about how they planed on scavenging part from one of the other ships. "Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't we investigate the station before stealing parts off of other ships?" Gaul responded by saying, "Well the reason is, if we cant get off this station, it wont matter what happened to this place."

-Back on the ship.-

Solares idly walked back and forth through the ships halls, keeping an eye on her datapad that showed all movement and information in a certain range around the outside of the ship. From inside of her helmet, music played, to help keep her mind busy while waiting for something, anything, to happen. Her datapad started to flash brightly and beep loudly, informing her that something, or someone was indeed heading towards the ship. "Lose control with increasing pace, warped and bewitched in time to...oh shit, we have movement!" Solares stopped her singing and quickly ran to the radio room. "Hey Mae, we have movement, and not from any of our people, I am going down to the docking bay with a heavy weapon to find out what the hell it is. You need to join me, ok? get someone else to man the damn radio. Grab a weapon and lets get down there before it decides to try and board our ship."

( Music Solares is listening to: http://grooveshark.com/s/Assassin/1PjSBk?src=5 )
Andromedai
Summoner

Previous

Return to Roleplay