Flight of the Sandaur-The Devils Ores *Closed*

Re: Flight of the Sandaur-The Devils Ores

Postby SoulCode » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:40 pm

(I did have a long post put it seems my crap internet decided to stop working just as I posted it. Went to sleep and am posting this now.

Needless to say Reka throws a frag into the cockpit and kills a bunch of pirates.)
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Andromedai » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:15 am

Kyndariana poked her head out from the crates she was hiding behind, trying to get a better view of the room they had ended up inside of. "I am not seeing anything here, if I had my other armor, I could scan for lifeforms, but that's impossible right now." Moving out of cover very slowly, she heard the sound of something moving near by. A metallic hum broke the silence as one of the crates near her broke open to reveal a YMIR that opened fire upon them with twin gatling guns. Tossing herself back behind the cover, she barely missed a barrage of fire, hitting the crates and everything around them. "I knew this was going to happen." she thought to herself, holding her rifle out just enough so that she could fire off a couple rounds at the robot, trying to get its attention to one side of the crates. "Anyone have an idea?" she yelled out at the rest of her crew that was with her. Suddenly, an idea ran through her head. She pulled a flashbang from her belt and handed it to Gual. "It creates a cloud of electrical smoke that should stun anything electronic in the area for twenty seconds or so."
Andromedai
Summoner

Location: Azeroth...or is it the Koprulu Sector? maybe Sanctuary?

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:15 am

Ebinoth landed beneath cover, he fired at the mech that was currently trying to paint the wall with his blood but to no avail. He turned to the right and clapped his sister on the shoulder shield is too thick Nel, I can't make a dent in it. Ideas? Nothing of the sort, they came prepared for a fight. she snorted [18] Shana, do you see an opening.....Shana! she yelled and turned to ask her sister. Ahe was gone, Nel looked everywhere for her until she noticed her creeping around the side of the mech, La'shana gave nel a nod, a signal Sneaky little girl. she smiled Pump more shots into it Ebby, shana has a plan. Ebinoth didn't need much convincing, he sprung up and fired his rifle full auto while Idra'nel pumped grenades into it.

La'shana was happy to have her family catch on, she saw the mech's shields flicker slightly as the salvos kept coming, she pulled her rifle out and fired at the back of the mech. [16] The shields didn't deflect her rifle, too much power was being directed towards the front where the majority of the fire came from. The machine tried to turn to face this new threat but soon fell over as the mana cut strait through the left leg and it fell on it's side. With the damaged mech temporarily disabled concentrated fire rained down it. Block this.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Tsuris » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:47 pm

"Damn," Seven said, standing next to Reka as he watched the grenade go off in a cockpit. "Nice arm." He had had to cut open the bulkhead the pirates closed behind Reka but he'd managed to catch up with her with little fuss. He sauntered over to the smoking wreckage of the cockpit, waving the smoke away some and bending down to poke one of the pirates currently laying dead on the ground for a second before he stood up and moved in, looking over the consoles. "Hmmmmmmmm... I don't think I can fly this!" he said cheerily, turning back to the blue haired halfbreed. "But I think my other friend is around here somewhere maybe he will know what to do, won't be good if the authorities find us first and decide "oh no terrorists and also a crazy guy with a sword oh no he's stabbing us aaaah" he acted out the last bit with a good deal of body movement and acting like he'd really been stabbed, falling down to the ground and making dying noises.

"Anyway!" he said, hopping back up to his feet, "We should go help your friends, or find my friend, or get ice cream. I was promised way back ice cream by the white lady." he nodded sagely and crossed his arms, turning back to Reka again, "Ice cream promises are the most important kinds of promises."
Last edited by Tsuris on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:51 am

The transport ship coasted without a functioning space port. Barely inching by everything. Had Gaul had the time to really look, he would have guessed correctly the wasn't flying it correctly. But right now, he was regretting not bringing some anti tank rounds.

But flanking seemed to do the trick. Crawling on his belly, he moved to better cover and another angle. Leaning out just in time to lob another grenade from his vz. 78. *Foop*

With so much concentrated fire power coming from all angles. The Anti Infantry Mech couldn't compete and feel to one leg, while trying so sit up right. One blast of mana after another knocked it around. Knocking it, in a way senseless.

"Get to the ship!" There window of opportunity was shrinking fast and their cab was shot down. "Shit shit shit." He booked it to the open side door in a mad run. Barely making the jump onto the ship, he smashed his shoulder on the floor. Damn that sucked.

Shuffling out of the way. He started to make his way, He noticed the fire alarm was going off, and one of the escape pods was missing.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby SoulCode » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Had he been an enemy or even just a random person, Reka would have flinched at all the continuing times Seven would appear next to her. Yet oddly, since he was on her side, she accepted it without reaction.

Not minding to be caught up in his pace, Reka walked with the clam, if a bit hyper-chatty, Seven. The tension of the situation seemed to dissipate with him around.
It was interesting to see someone show such emotion even wearing a mask.

Wether it was to find his friend, or the others, Reka didn't mind accompanying this fellow.
Even if he was a tad strange.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Andromedai » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:22 am

"I like a challenge but this is ridiculous Gaul." Kyndariana ran beside him, jumping into the ship and rolling into cover. "Is there no way we can destroy or disable that mech Gaul? I doubt we have to firepower to do much damage to it." A number of ideas ran through her head about how the assaulting mech could be taken down. All of them failed to prove useful in the current situation, "If Reka was here I would recommend having her shoot it in the optics, where is she anyway?"
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby Brawl97 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:37 am

Ebinoth, Shana and Nel made a break for it, following behind gaul while the mech's immobilized body shuffled around. They all made it just in time, they all laughed for a few moments Oh Shana you've been holding out on us. You need to invite us to these more often. Yeah, what a rush! Family bonding time sure is great eh? Shana wiped a small tear from her eye Hehe, yeah. Maybe I should, fun times all around. They all immediately sat up Where IS reka?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:19 am

"I choose to take your silence as a "Yes new friend let's go help my old friends who are still my friends" so awesome we should go find them unless we're not done here, I'm not really sure why we're here, your white friend just said to come help you out so I'm here to help out." He nodded again and walked over to the control console of the ship, sticky bits of what was left of the pirate crew covering it, pushing the dead pirate out of the chair and taking a seat.

"This is totally gross and this seat is sticky and I still don't know if this thing will go anywhere BUT WE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT!" he hit the console and the lights flickered for a minute and then he hit it again, this time they stayed on. A chuckle came from behind his helmet and he took the wheel, pausing for just a minute.

"It occurs to me that if you're the strong silent type in our dynamic maybe you should be taller," he said, turning to look up at Reka, "The strong silent one is usually taller then the charismatic outgoing psychotic swordsman with issues that could fill various ocean trenches, but that's just my opinion, if you'd like we can go find stilts or platform shoes for you to wear after we get Ice Cream and-oh okay we're moving now." the ship had lurched forward, the engines kicking to life and started to move out into space.

"Still not sure where we're going though someone, and by someone I mean you, this is my slightly passive aggressive way of asking you to do a thing for me, someone should call someone who knows what's actually going on and ask them where we're going, because I'm just moving out of patrolled areas of space because cops are not my friends. Or most people's friends. Maybe donuts though? I'm never sure if that cliche is accurate or not but I feel like it should be, donuts are good." He looked up at Reka again, "I'm totally grinning at you right now by the way, I forgot my expo-marker at home though so I can't draw it on my face so you can see it but yeah, grinning is happening... Please call your buddies now, kay thanks."
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:19 pm

"You two, clear the cargo bay, because I think somebody beat us to the bridge. Idra you're with me." Gaul said as he braced himself up against wall and peered down the cleared hallway. Could this be Reka? Gaul thought to himself, as he placed a flechette round in his 'tube', for close quarters combat.

Who ever was in the cock pit, was talking up a storm, and the smell of death was eminating from it. "So this is were you've been." The captian said as he saw the blue haired sniper, and what could only be their back up he was told about. "Hows the situation with the controls?" He stepped over a hunk of meat and examined the busted controls. "FFFFFFF. Alright." He pressed the comlink butten on his helmet.

"Ebinoth, the controls are fucked up here. Can you make your way down to Engineering and steer the ship from there?"

The cargo room was loaded with crates. Every single one of them was painted over and had their serial number shaved off. It was clear now that this was the stolen ship, they were looking for.

But hiding inside one of these crates was Pittsy. The hijackers lead miner. He was hiding away in one of the crates. Waiting for someone stupid enough to come and get him. "Bleedin arse, partners leavin' me ores behind. I'll take it al' for meself den once oi take care av business."

Once Ebinoth or Shanna passed by his crate, he tossed out a smoke grenade, that clattered on the floor spilling out a red mist. He charging like a mad man, under his heavy power armor and industrial tough mining shields. The crazy drunk, came at the pair with a blow torch. "Naw wan pirates back, me ship."

Behind him, in the crate is a black duffle bag, packed with enough thermal detonators to ruin somebodies day.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:52 am

Got it boss, I'm on it. Ebinoth said, he and his sister ran down to the engineering room. The crazy bastard who ran out at him was unexpected, the blow torch was nothing, he was prepared to gun him down but the explosives behind the crazed creature made any firearm discharge suicidal. [12] Get Back! Shana roared as she pulled a flashbang from her belt, the electrical smoke enveloped all of them, scrambling their helmets electronics, Shana took off her helmet and charged the pirate when his shield was down, she hammered away at the pitiful thing gain and again with her fists, knocking loose teeth. Shana felt a tug on her arm Shana! Keep him alive, he looks important. The boss might have words for him. he said as he went towards the controls.

He looked at the controls and it looked familiar enough Well...Let's hope staring over mae's shoulder all the time paid off. [14] he fiddled around awkwardly with the controls but eventually he got a feel for the controls and got the ship running All systems good boss, where we going?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby SoulCode » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 am

The strange man had a solid idea. Contacting allies would definably be a good thing to see what everyone was doing, and hopefully bring the situation under control.

Now normally a ship like this would have a good chance of blocking regular communication comms. Reka however, much to Z's teasing, had gotten a Old-fashion headset. Z teased her cause what did Reka need a comm for? She never spoke.

But Reka realized the importance of staying in ally contact, she had seen too many a battlefield go into chaos because of simple loss of communication. Reka's Mark 2 headset was large compared to the modern ear-piece and huge compared to the latest neuro-chips. However, the Mark 2 was still quite a bit more powerful in the fact of sending and receiving signals.
As Reka clicked the set on, she had ever confidence that no matter where her friends where they would be able to-

'So this is were you've been.' Captain Gaul said from behind her.

For a moment, a very brief moment Reka held a
-_-
face.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Andromedai » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:12 am

Kyndariana had tailed behind Gaul, unsure of what else to do at that time. "I am glad we got out of that alive Gaul, being turned into a plasma pincushion is not at the top of my priorities." She chuckled to herself, "So what is our next move? we have the ship and whatever else we are here for. I want to get out of this damn armor and back into my own." Once they turned the corner to find Reka standing there, Kyndariana smirked softly. "What are you doing Reka, slacking off again? I only tease." she lightly patted her scout friend on the head.

(No idea what to post x3 sorry)
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby django » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:12 am

"We take off far from here as soon as Ebinoth makes it to the back up controls. We can't do much up here." Gaul said as he slung his rifle over his shoulder. "Well, on second thought. I might as well go down to engineering myself. If anybodies going to get us out, its on me."

He always preferred having the difficult jobs.

(End of Chapter one.)

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Roleplay