Flight of the Sandaur-The Devils Ores *Closed*

Re: Flight of the Sandaur-The Devils Ores

Postby SoulCode » Sat May 03, 2014 2:05 pm

"Just so you know hon..." She said as she had walked through the airlock door into the meeting room, to Gual "I'll join you all though...I do hope you hurry, The young blue one is already there." Almost as an after note, before anyone else could respond. "Oh and please don't contact her, I'd hate for her to be caught by the EAR."

Meanwhile...

Roll [14]
Reka kept low and ducked from crate to crate as she approached the E.A.R. device. With movements of a scout, to which she actually was, Reka managed to stay completely hidden. Though with a meager hand gun, Reka felt a tad uneasy.
Luckily it seemed more firepower was on the way as a pirate patrolled quite near.

Roll Roll [12] [17]
He didn't see her and the last thing he saw was a hand on his face before the soft 'crack' of his neck was the last thing he heard.
Reka dragged the body behind her crate and took the man's rifle.
Reka leaned against the crate and thanks to her ear-mounted visor/communication device, she was able to listen in to the two pirates near the E.A.R.
Pirate 1 "You know what this warehouse is perfect for?"
Pirate 2 "I'mma guess you're not going to say goods."
Pirate 1 "Space ninjas!"
Pirate 2 "You and your dam space ninja's. You know the whole pirate/ninja thing is a joke right? Besides they don't exsist."
Pirate 1 "Nah man they totally do!"
Pirate 2 "You read to many comics dude. You ever see a space ninja? That's right you haven't CAUSE THEY DON'T EXSIST."
Pirate 1 "Well yeah I've never seen one but that's cause they're NINJAS! I bet you there's one out there right now. Likly got Jonny cause he's alone see?"
Pirate 2 "Jonny? Man f*ck that guy. If space ninja's exsisted I hope they kill him, guy f*ckin cheats at cards."

Reka took a glance at the dead man's collar tag, it read 'John'

Pirate 1 "Haha man you just suck at cards, how many shares you down now?"
Pirate 2 "Too many."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Andromedai » Sun May 04, 2014 5:50 am

During the mission briefing, Kyndariana sat next to Lady Z, an emotionless look spread across her face. The box of muffins that she had bought only a short time ago sat in her arms. Once the briefing was over, Kyndariana handed Lady Z the muffins with a bow of respect and thanks. "I am not sure if you remember me, but you helped me with acquiring some very sensitive information from hostiles in the Hawking Eta Cluster. It helped me greatly, and I have been wanting to give you something more than credits. So here are some baked goods for you to enjoy." She chuckled lightly, "Its good to have you part of our team. Now if you would please excuse me, I need to take my leave and prepare for the mission. We can talk later..." With that said, she turned and left for her own private room. Once inside, she opened her weapon locker and pulled out a rifle that had multiple attachments upon it, "Cleaned with new attachments and upgrades, I will enjoy using this." she thought to herself. Once all her gear was packed and ready to go, she made her way to the rest of the group and waited. "Hello comrades." she said. Grabbing onto a highly explosive flashbang, she tossed it at Mae. "Hey Mae, you know how to use these things, right? Pull pin, count to three, toss into room."
Andromedai
Summoner

Location: Azeroth...or is it the Koprulu Sector? maybe Sanctuary?

Postby Brawl97 » Fri May 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Tessa shrugged I agree to those terms. That ore belongs to me regardless. When your job is done pick up the money at the usual drop off Shana. I trust your allies will not dissapoint. Shana flinched, of course she would say that out loud Obviously Tessa. she hissed back You know this chick? Long story, talk later. She had her masked retainer pour her a drink, already not liking where the conversation was going What things do you need?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Tue May 13, 2014 1:52 am

When Z mentioned Reka was already ahead of them "Oh, shit." That might be a wrench in any plans he had. But Gaul knew what he needed for supplies. (I just leave this list off screen, If something was needed for plot we have it. Simple as that.)

"Kyn." Gaul nodded as she entered but went back to plotting

Mae looked over to Kyn as she tossed the flash bang at her and Snarled. "Ah! Bitch don't toss grenades into my lap." Clearly a little startled with a side order of perturbed. He looked at the made and noticed the serial numbers. "They're suppose to. But I wouldn't cook them. Pull the thing and toss. Let 'them' figure out how long." Them being anyone in area of the grenade.

* * * A time skip but you still have time to post in the past if you'd like* * *

Wearing a light surplus combat uniform and carrying a short barreled Sig suaer 515. The crew of the Saunder where crammed in a small transport ship. Slowly making their approach to the docked ship.

He ordered his crew to leave any identification behind, he didn't want any of them, to get caught with the law doing this. Naturally. "Stay sharp and keep an eye out for Reka. She'll probably up high sniping. Watch your firing and keep your grenades in check. We don't need a dead janitor in the news here."

The plan was to take the ship into deeper space and away from law reinforcement.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Tsuris » Tue May 13, 2014 2:57 am

So misunderstandings were totally not something that were ever his fault. If anything, it was everyone else's fault that they thought he was a bad guy. No one ever listened to him. BUT fortunately the white lady was nice enough not to sell him out, which was great considering how utterly shitty he was at not making a whole lot of noise and drawing attention to himself! The only thing she had asked in return was a few favors like helping out the bluehaired halfbreed lady, which he was more then happy to do!

Thanks to the implant in his head, it was easy to track her, and also feel her emotions, which were like a fucking still lake and wasn't a whole lot of which was mildly soothing given the fact that everyone else was balls of emotions so this was nice. She could even kill people effectively! Yes. They were going to be BESTEST FRIENDS. He unshrouded himself as he crouched next to her, his blank helmet staring at her, "Hi there!" he said in a loud whisper that wasn't really that well suited to sneaking.

"Are you a space ninja? Or... maybe not a ninja, you are more like a recon person. Maybe a scout or a sniper, or a track and field runner. I'm Seven WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS." he said, waving frantically at her even though he was not three feet from her and speaking far too loud albeit in a voice that sounded sincerely friendly. On his back there was a handle that looked like it was connected to his suit and on his hip under the red cloth acting as a waist skirt thing was a pistol that looked suspiciously like it was military issued with some advanced upgrades, beyond that he appeared to be unarmed. His armor however looked incredibly advanced, nearly skintight and smooth looking from a distance but closer inspection revealed it was actually much sturdier and had mana lights in it.

((This is what Seven looks like, a commission I got of him a while back))
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulCode » Tue May 13, 2014 4:13 am

Either Reka needed a lot more training or this guy was very good.
Likley both.

Either way his sudden appearance would have startled anyone but Reka, for...

Roll 10

... he didn't seem to be full of ill intent. At least that was the impression, an odd impression, Reka picked up from him. It was easy to see at a quick glance that he was special op material. Yet Reka had little time to think on this or their similar unit number as the pirates heard Reka's rather overhappy new friend'
Classifying Seven as a friendly, an odd one at that, for the moment Reka opened fire upon the pirates.
It was too late to wait for the others now.

----
the others

Lady Z bit into a muffin. Banna nut. yummy. Shame she didn't get time to catch up with Kyn.
Lady Z put the box of goodies under her seat. She'd save them for when they'd have the time to catch up.
Ohhh I wonder if My little blue would like one? Ahhh and we could have tea, all four of us. she thought to herself, not even saying Seven's name in her head. some would call her parionod to think she would sheild him even in her own thoughts. But then again,
Lady Z kept her golden rule 'A deal is a deal'

The shuttle approached the drop point. Lady Z calmly folded her hands as the others readied themselves.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Andromedai » Fri May 16, 2014 9:33 am

While inside of the shuttle, Kyndariana let everyone know about her distaste for the armor they had to wear, and the weapons that had been chosen for them. "Are you fucking kidding me? I went from my nice special operations armor to this light cloth armor? If I get shot, it's going to hurt like hell, I may even die." She pointed at her weapon, "And what the...ok its not that bad of a weapon, but I miss my Onyx rifle. Where are we headed again? I would like a re-brief on everything that is going to happen, please." She seemed a bit jumpy, but in truth she was far from it. "I apologize, I just do not like being out of my armor and having to use a strange weapon while in a hostile zone. I feel naked and vulnerable with out it. Not very solider like of me, I know, but there is a story as to why I wear my armor at almost all times."
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby Brawl97 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:25 am

Ebinoth smiled, cooing softly to his rifle, another battle to enjoy was on it's way. He smiled and giggled as the shuttle took him on his way to the mission Oh kyn, I doubt you have much to fear, we are going forth to fight pirates, cretins organized only in their hunger for loot. We are military vets, well trained and well armed, maybe not as well armed as you would hope but armed well. We are going to enter this turf and fill it with corpses. he giggled a little more this is some idyllic shit right here. We got action, adventure, pirates, ninjas, it's so idyllic that those chirping motherfuckers won't shut the fuck up. he said with a big smile on his face Oh sorry that's my watch. nel said turning off the chirping bird alarm on her watch. Anyway, we got this, no problem at all.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sat May 24, 2014 8:55 am

"Then you could have just staid with the Saunder." Gaul said as he cocked his rifle and slipped on the gernade launcher attachment as the ship was preparing to dock beside. the large transport ship. Who's crew was probably catching on to them but wasn't expecting a strike force.

"Kyndariana; you and me are going to bridge and taking this ship out to deep space for our assassin friends to pick it up. Ebinoth and Nel mop up the anyone who shootin at us on the ship... Lady Z, I have no idea why you are here or what your capable of. But if you could keep the radios jammed, that would be awesome." It sure sounded simple. But lets hope the pirates don't have anything bigger then small arms.

The transport ship docked landed as group sourly toughs, who where busy smoking and bull shitting gave it the stink eye. *Foomp* was the sound of a grenade flying out of a tube and landing at their feet with a Ka Boom. As Gaul step out of the ship, firing his sig.

It was on.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Sat May 24, 2014 1:39 pm

"Ooooooh Pirates versus Ninjas," he said as Reka started shooting, standing up to his full height and reaching for the sword on his back. "Dramatic sword drawing time!" and he pulled it off his back with deliberate and practiced movement, the blade was metallic of some kind with a bright shimmer over it, highly concentrated mana energy.

He turned to Reka, "I'm going to go do the thing with the swishing and the slashing, can you shoot people who might use bigger guns because they are cheating cheaters kay thanks," he hoped up on the crate Reka was currently using for cover and vaulted in the direction of the pirates, sword at the ready.

Roll 19

Mana shots flew towards him but years of intense training and augmentation all bundled up in a self contained gangly package of batshit and OCD focused direction trumped haphazard training and fear as a faceless foe with a sword ran headlong at you it seemed. Seven's sword arced and deflected most of the shots aimed his way, those that he didn't block passed close to him but didn't actually strike him and not ten feet from the first two he slid the rest of the way, spinning at the last moment and striking through the two of them with the glowing blue blade through their midsections. Blood sizzled on the blade as he rolled to his feet and drew the pistol on his hip in a fluid motion and pressed it into the face of a third and pulled the trigger, sending the top of the woman's head splattering off in a spray of blood that specked the front of his helmet. He'd only gone after the closest group of pirates, leaving any others to his new friend because it would be REALLY RUDE if he killed everyone.

"Three," he counted aloud, turning back to wave at Reka before the sound of a sealed door opened to the left.

Roll 3

A group of what had to be at least a dozen pirates were standing behind the door, guns hanging on straps at their side and there was a brief moment of confusion as they looked from Seven to the bodies at his feet. Still beyond the door frame, it would be hard for Reka to line up a shot from where she stood. Seven, however, didn't seem too bothered by the sudden intrusion, "Hello," he said cheerily, waving at the pirates as if nothing was wrong.

An alarm went off above their heads and an explosion came from somewhere further back. "More friends!" he exclaimed before he reached onto the back of his belt and pulled off a small spherical object and tossed it to the pirate in front of the group, "It's dangerous to go alone, you should take this," he said as he quickly moved behind a crate to his left.

Roll 20 OH BOY

Special forces detonation devices were shaped differently then the standard issue ones, this was mostly because they were designed to explode differently. Where as the stock issue ones exploded up and then out to hit a larger group of people, the special forces ones just exploded out from the get go. However it was also so that if you toss one at someone, they don't immediately register it as something that's about to explode in their face.

The resulting explosion would have made a particular red headed explosives expert proud, the Pirate that caught it dissolved into red mist as the blast caught a few more that were on either side of them, the initial explosion surprising ones too far back to be caught by it enough that they raised their weapons to fire but the flash of it was disorienting enough that they were effectively blinded and only ended up shooting each other in an almost comical fashion.

At the end of it, the pirates lay dead in the hall way and Seven peaked out from behind his crate, laughing, "Hahaaholy crap that worked way better then I expected it to," he stood up and rolled over the crate in front of him before he walked over to the pile of dead pirates. "Nnng... Gonna be hard to count them like this," he muttered as he crouched down and started trying to count the number of pirates that had been killed. Hard to do when some of them were currently paste on the ground. He seemed to loose all interest in doing anything else except for that and it was almost like he'd forgotten where he was.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulCode » Sun May 25, 2014 4:01 pm

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/145/2/a/rs47__reka_approves__by_sorenshadow-d7jocdv.jpg

As it turned out... there was no big guns on the enemy side. Reka almost found it unfair. For them. Or perhaps that was because she was used to the enemy having overwhelming numbers and tech. A 'fair' firefight then, was quite easy in reto-spect.

The impressive display of Seven was reckless, idiotically so, but effective. In combination with the arrival of their friends on the Sandar, Reka found she had very little targets to shoot at as her friends all but slaughtered the pirates.

Speaking of slaughter once again, Reka saw Seven standing alone among a pile of limbs and blood.
"..." being immune to gore (It's cannon I tell ya!) she gave him a quick thumbs up before nodding towards a rather well-dressed pirate running away.
Likely the leader, Reka soon gave chase.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Andromedai » Tue May 27, 2014 4:42 am

Kyndariana's eyes narrowed at Gaul as he spoke to her about staying on the ship, "I just cant stand by and do nothing while all of you have fun shooting pirates. Besides, you would all miss me to much." She spent the rest of the ride to the ship, modifying her weapon as much as she could with the tools she had in her backpack. Not much could be done besides modifying the trigger so it was a hairpin, adjusting the attachment rails on the top and bottom of the rifle, and tampering with the scope. "Grenade launchers are fine and all, but in close quarters, shotguns are the right choice." Kyndariana motioned to the shotgun attachment she had placed onto the bottom rail of the rifle. "My personal ammunition choice for shotguns is explosive rounds, then again dragons breath is fun to use as well. I think I may use a mix of shells for this mission."

The shotgun that had been attached to the bottom of the rifle was rather large, but thanks to the length of the hand guard, there was plenty of room for it. The weapon could hold two shells per shot, then had to be reloaded manually from the ammo pouch on the side of her left leg. One explosive shell and one dragons breath shell was loaded into the back of the attachment, then locked into place, ready to be fired when the time came. Once they had docked, Kyndariana stood next to Gaul, following his orders swiftly and to the letter, there was no place for messing around or for a mistake to be made. As soon as a group of hostiles appeared, Gaul had opened fire, blowing them into bits of gore that flew around them, splattering the walls with fresh blood. "Nice shot Gaul, where to next?"
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby Brawl97 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:05 pm

(Not a lot to say really, Shana, Nel and Ebinoth walk behind gaul)
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sat May 31, 2014 12:55 am

"Get inside the ship. We need to get it out of the stations air space before the feds realize whats going on." He hopped out of the ship finding no resistance on the dock. That was until the heavy foot steps vibrated the floor, as a YMIR Mech variant 2 stood up fully from a Intermodal container.

The large hulking battle droid shielded it self with a Red bubble and stomped towards the would be assault team. Twin gatling guns humming to life before an onslaught of bullets sprayed the area. Shooting down the small ship that carried the Saunder crew.

Inside the cargo ship. Soleth barked at his men to ship off and prepare for an assault. The large mining cargo ship slowly hummed to life and started to leave the docks.

Gaul mean while had to duck behind some cover as Bright tracers flew over his head like angry fire flies. "We got to slow that ship down. Or get on." He loaded another grenade into his tube and sent it dead onto the bubble sheild. Where it just soaked it up. "Going to need more fire power."

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:08 am

"Kay bye!" Seven called, waving after Reka as she went off after the leader of the pirates. Or, he thought they were the leader, they were dressed really fancily so they were probably the leader. He didn't care at the moment, he was too focused on trying to count the bodies on the ground.

He paused when the sound of a popular cartoon show's opening them started playing and he reached into a pouch on his belt and pulled out a phone, standing up and starting to text on it

-----hoodieWolf [HW] began messaging mynameisSeven [7]-----

HW: Seven, dude, wtf are you doing?

7: HI CARNI HOW ARE YOU?

7: WOOPS WAIT

7: Okay I fixed my capslock.

HW: you need to try to get over your OCD to count things man, I know you like numbers but this is getting a little ridiculous.

7: Sorry.

HW: Nah man don't worry about it, where you at?

7: uh... pirate ship thing, a nice lady called in a favor.

HW: That information broker you told us about?

7: Yus.

HW: Did you tell her about any of us by chance?

7: Nope! Important that people think I'm just running on my own I remember what you told me.

7: Also how are Dormouse and Cheshire?

HW: Oh you know, Cheshire is still speaking in cryptic rhymes I can barely understand and Dormouse is STILL EATING MY BROWNIES and verbally key smashing. And actually key smashing I think the spares I bought him are running low. But yeah he told me to message you to get your butt in gear, said something about checking up on our resident escaped lab rat

7: He can see me? Wait. I am not a lab-rat I am more like a... something else but I am totally not that that's mean.

HW: Yeah well you know him, anyway dude I'll be in touch if you need anything just message me, or you know get someone to message me, I'm not on the same level of government kill list as you are.

7: Kay bye!

HW: Later dude.

-----hoodieWolf [HW] Disconnected-----

Seven, to his credit, glanced once more at the pile of bodies as he put the phone away, before he took off after Reka and the Pirate leader, intent to catch up. He wondered if Carni was somewhere nearby, his new group of friends that he'd been introduced to after his squad tried to kill him were nice (except dormouse who was loud grumpy and swore a lot) and he wondered if he'd ever get out of this crazy sort of predicament. He glanced up at some of the security cameras, wondering if the Dormouse was still checking up on him.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay