Solar Spicule: (Part One) Memories of Nirrous

Re: Solar Spicule: (Part One) Memories of Nirrous

Postby django » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:03 am

"Holy shit look at the rain." Mae said, as she peered around some long curtains. Her LMG hanging by her sling. When Reka called it in and Kyn comfirmed the find. Mae counted every blessing she had, a place this big could have been hours of digging around.

"Coming, coming." Mae left her room and peeked into the lounge Ebinoth disappeared into. "Find anything to drink in here? I haven't found shit." A little miffed about. She admitted to herself.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:04 am

The storm was picking up, the weather was getting bad and he wasn't in the mood to get blasted around by the winds. Mae came in as he was searching around for this notebook. [6] he looks and looks but finds nothing of note Hope other people are having more luck. Kyn reported that the notebook had been found and Ebinoth smiled a bit Well that answers that. he said before Mae came in, Ebinoth shook his head Not a thing mae, this place is barren.

He heard kyn's orders and made a break for it, he wasn't about to be stuck out in this mess.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby SoulCode » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:32 pm

A pit pat of 2 drops was all the further warning the team got before the full force of the rain set in.
Reka still followed her orders and made for the shuttle. As she opened the main doors to the outside, she was pelted by a sudden gust of rain. She was now soaked. She ran a few yards before pausing a moment.

She looked up to the window she had looked out of just moments before. A strange feeling.
a feeling that just as quickly passed as she resumed running into the shuttle.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Andromedai » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:12 pm

(One more post from everyone and I am going to make a new thread.)
http://grooveshark.com/s/StarWaves/58D8z6?src=5

The sun had disappeared below the horizon, and the two moons of Nitrous ascended into the night sky that was full of stars. Though this spectacle of beauty was wasted on Kyndariana and her squad due to the heavy stormclouds, ominous and black, that blanketed the sky around them. It was raining much harder now, the ground beneath them started to flood slowly, mixing with the dirt and filth of the city untouched for all those years.

Raven sat in the pilots seat of the cockpit and tapped right foot against the ground impatiently. Looking over her right shoulder, her blue eyes watched everyone finally come aboard. "Hey hey! Do not track mud in my shu...I am just kidding, buckle up, there is going to be turbulence." The door to the shuttle closed with a loud hissing sound, sealing itself shut. Kyndariana strapped herself into her seat and flipped a couple of switches before looking over her left shoulder at her crew. "Everyone is buckled in and ready to go, right?" Raven cut in, "No time, we have to leave now." The ship accelerated at that uncomfortable speed and angle that Raven was known for.

"So did everyone sleep well last night?" the ship jerked hard to the left before straightening out. "I think Solares was talking about having..." there was a pause once more as the ship shook violently before it fell dark. Only flashes of lightning could be seen before Raven started cursing under her breath. "Hopefully that did not fry out electronics..." Kyndariana turned to Raven in the dark, "WHAT?" Raven could be heard messing with numerous switches and controls in front of her before the ship lurched violently and appeared above the storm, the ship coming to life once more. "Emergency thrusters for when the power goes out, thankfull we had those installed on this shuttle." The ship leveled out and flew above the storm, the clear night sky above them, full of stars and other astronomical objects. Raven leaned back in her seat and told the ships A.I. to bring them back to base.

It was silent in the ship at that moment, while Raven and Kyndariana let themselves relax, enjoying the view on the way back home. Once they entered the airspace of the base, Solares voice could be heard over the ships com. "Welcome back Kyn and crew, I hope the mission was successful." Kyndariana looked back at Reka, "Well Reka, Did you find the journal we were looking for?" she smirked softly. Solares would wait for an answer before she would congratulate the blue haired scout. "Speaking of which, I was hoping we could all have a chat about a couple things that have come to my attention? I had my chefs prepare a meal for your return, and it would honor me if you would attend." Kyndariana chuckled, "Do we have a choice?" there was a pause, "It is up to your crew, what do they think?"
Andromedai
Summoner

Location: Azeroth...or is it the Koprulu Sector? maybe Sanctuary?

Postby django » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:17 am

"This isn't a luxury cruiser." Mae said as she walked up the gang way, and back into her seat. Buckling up, "Besides, if anything. I just tracked in fine carpet in here, and maybe some cheap wine."

But then everything went black, and Mae felt the tips of her feet got numb as if they were preparing to fall. "Holy shit, are we going to crash?" But thankfully this ship had a back up to solve this problem.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:29 am

Ebinoth was happy to be back in, allthis rain was bothersome, he was going to get something to eat and if he jad to jear this bitch talk must to do it so be it. He followed behind on the way to his destination.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby SoulCode » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:51 am

Reka left the details of the 'why' and 'what next' to the ones in charge.
As for her, she was almost grinning to give the book over. It felt like a normal mission end, something she hadn't felt for a while, a normal mission.

Reka had no opinion on the 'dinner' but wouldn't ignore the offer coming from a friend.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Roleplay