Solar Spicule: (Part One) Memories of Nirrous

Solar Spicule: (Part One) Memories of Nirrous

Postby Andromedai » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:18 am

((A song to help set the mood: http://grooveshark.com/s/A+Planet/4FBUPN?src=5 | This is a partly structured, and advanced space age RP. A minimum of three sentences per-post is required. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a personal message. Thanks for the interest! <3))

Alpha station Endeavour, the second largest space station in the Serpent Nebula, hung just outside of orbit from the planet known as Nirrous. The space station Endeavour had a population of around eight hundred thousand which consisted mostly of highly trained scientists, researchers and specialty civilians from the Intergalactic Colonization Exploration and Security Association, also known as I.C.E.S.A. Most of the population that was on the space station had set foot on Nirrous. The others did all of their work from behind a monitor or were civilians temporarily stationed there. For safety reasons, a mercenary force from multiple clans was also present upon on Endeavour. They resided in their own section of the space station that was off-limits to everyone else. Occasionally a couple of fighters or drop ships would depart from the military section. Some speculated that the military were trying to keep a heavy watch over everyone so that they did their job, and that failure would mean their death. This couldn't be further from the truth, an incident had occurred on the planet’s surface, and they were there to make sure it did not happen again.

The sun slowly peered around the planet Nirrous as morning fell upon the world as well as Endeavour. Beams of light were sent out into the vast emptiness and darkness of space, though not all of the suns loving embrace was wasted. The beams of light casted onto Alpha station Endeavour helped the station gather energy for the everyday activities aboard it. This warmth and light that came from the sun found its way into Kyndariana’s apartment upon Endeavour. A couple hours would pass before her sleep was interrupted by a loud beeping sound that came from the alarm clock next to her bed. The Drow who was part of the Val’Sarghress clan grumbled in her sleep before sitting up in her bed and rubbing her eyes with the palms of her hands.

The night before was not one of a dreamless restful sleep, instead it was full of nightmares, nightmares of what she imagined to be the civilians on the planet below, what happened to them and what awaited her fellow crew members. She reached for the clock with her right hand before roughly hitting it, which in turn caused it to stop its headache inducing beep. She shook her head back and forth with a sigh, before sliding out of her bed and placing her feet on the cold steel floor beneath her. Her eyes left the floor and wandered to the window of her room where she peered out at the planet Nirrous, beams of light shot out around it, a truly beautiful sight, no matter how much time you spent in space. "I need to make my living space more comfortable, maybe a carpet or some sort of decor." she thought to herself while looking out at the planet below.

She turned away from the window, stood up and walked across her room to her dresser where she slipped on her casual clothing. The sound of her slamming the metal dresser door shut by mistake caused her to wince slightly. The door to her room made a hissing sound as the locks came undone; the door opened slowly before she walked out and shut the door behind her, locking it. On her wall to the mess hall, thoughts of the nightmares before still ran through her head, refusing to leave her in peace. The morning crowed made their way into the mess hall of the I.C.E.S.A. facility aboard Endeavour. Something seemed different about today; people seemed on edge, as if they too had been having the same nightmares as she. Maybe it was her imagination, maybe she was being paranoid, maybe something more, she did not know. In truth she did not really care at this time. The Drow could hear people talking about the planet below and how more and more people were being moved to its surface. Some of the soldiers were too nervous to even get near it after what happened.

There was a break in the line for breakfast, she quickly made her way over and took the place in line, saving herself about ten minutes of waiting. Her sapphire blue eyes peered up at the screen on the monitor that hung above part of line which had formed so quickly. Kyndariana raised an eyebrow in surprise at that day’s menu, something was definitely going on for this type of food to be served. Most likely something dangerous and potentially life threatening. A smirk made its way across the drows face, a thrill, the rush of combat and danger was what she needed to get her moving once more. Once she made her selection of food, she walked over to an empty table and sat down with her food. The large screen above the window in the mess hall that gave a truly amazing view of the planet below showed the planets weather and information for that day.

Orbital Distance: 1.92 AU
Orbital Period: 1.88 Earth Years
Keplerian Ratio: 0.994
Radius: 3,402 km
Day Length: 24.6 Earth Hours
Atm. Pressure: 1.1 atm
Surface Temp: 73. F*
Surface Gravity: 1.24 g
Mass: 1.207 Earth Masses
Satellites: 3
Weather for today: Unkown

After letting out a soft sigh, she began digging into her food and slowly eating it. A couple of minutes would pass while she ate her food. One of the members of her squad walked over and took a seat across from her. He immediately started to insult her for the mistake she made the other day in the firing range with a gauss rifle. She made the mistake of forgetting to flip the gauss filter on so it could release heat. This caused her to burn herself rather badly and draw unwanted attention to herself. “As you can see, I am sitting here alone, and I would like to keep it that way. Now, would you kindly fuck off by tossing yourself into an airlock?” said Kyndariana before returning to her food in pace. “I am sorry to bother you ma’am… but I have a data pad I was ordered to give you.” A random officer handed her a data pad that was sealed. Only her voice could unlock it, “Ok let me see it.” She took the data pad and said “Kyndariana Val’Sarghress.”

The data pad quickly unlocked itself and a voice came over the small speaker attached to it. “Hello Major Kyndariana, I apologies I could not talk to you in person about this. I have little time as of now to do much of anything besides my work. Now let me explain something to you, all these rumors you have been hearing about an attack on the surface of the planet, the slaughter of civilians and military personal alike, is all true. Please pay attention to the center of the screen.” The screen of the data pad showed the planet from space, it quickly zoomed in to give a bird’s eye view of where the attack report has originated. “As you can see, when the surface is scanned in this area, white dots appear around the base. I did some investigating and found out that these white dots are unknown lifeforms. It is easy to say that these lifeforms are responsible for the deaths of our forces on the planet’s surface.” The screen would change to show a figure of a humanoid lifeform. “As of now, we know they are humanoid lifeforms, they carry weapons, I suspect they are highly advanced, they may even be drones for all we know. I hate to ask you this, but we need you on the ground to find out more about these creatures. You are to report to military docking bay C at 13:00 hours. You will not be on this mission alone, I have sent data pads to other members of our team that I know can get this mission done. Pack up whatever gear you need and I will see you in the docking bay shortly, General Hacket, out.”

Kyndariana was not sure what to think after all of this had been dumped onto her. After a couple of seconds she let out a heavy sigh and hit the table in front of her with her fist rather hard. “I must have fucked up somewhere to have this happen. Oh, let’s send a couple troops down to the surface to fight an unknown enemy that has killed squads of soldiers overnight. What could possibly go wrong? It’s a flawless plan.” She said under her breath in anger as she headed to the armory to pick up her gear, weapons, and a couple extra supplies she knew she was going to need in such a situation. “Why can I not take a mech or a VTOL attack Fighter with me?” she thought to herself as she picked up all of her gear. After a half an hour had passed of preparing, she found herself in military docking bay C, waiting for the rest of her crew to show up, as well as General Hacket. She quickly checked over her gear once more to make sure she had everything.

Main Weapon: Gauss Rifle with assorted attachments for different combat scenarios.

Secondary Weapon: Plasma shotgun

Heavy Weapon: Grenade launcher

Side Arm: Light SMG

Grenades: Six

Armor: Heavy Orion Highland Armor

Special Forces Kit
1. Medical Pack
2. Combat knife
3. Emergency rescue kit
4. Orbital positioning device (Shows where you are upon the planet.)
5. Plasma flares
6. Assorted Ammunition
7. Thermal vision modification for armor
8. N.B.C. protection modification for armor (Nuclear, biological, chemical protection)
9. High powered flashlight for helmet
10. Night vision mod for helmet
11. Grappling hook and Zip line mod for rifle (Attached to end of rifle and fired)
12. Radio
13. Remote explosives
14. Respirator with air purifier
15. Canteen
16. Backpack

Kyndariana nodded her head lightly in approval and slid the data pad back into her backpack before taking a seat in one of the many chairs in the docking bay. A couple large drop ships and some VTOL attack fighters were also in the hanger. These, of course, caught her attention and she lost herself in thought, waiting for the others to show.
Last edited by Andromedai on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Andromedai
Summoner

Location: Azeroth...or is it the Koprulu Sector? maybe Sanctuary?
Clan: Sarghress

Re: Solar Spicule: (Part One) Memories of Nirrous

Postby SoulCode » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:32 am

"...docking bay shortly, General Hacket, out.” Zzzzzt "Hello Corporal, I..."

It was a dim lit corner of room designed to look upon the planet. The room's lone occupant had long since sat at the table. So long and faintly that the rooms motion lights had been confused turning off. The occupant seemed unconcerned with the lights. She found the reflection of light from the planet's atmosphere through the large viewing window a well enough light source.

"...report to military docking bay C at 13:00 hours...." she played the message over and over again.
She had been wearing a standard issue light-weight scout-class armor before the mail delivered this to her. Why? It seemed for this blue-haired gal, that the armor was causal ware as far as she knew. She certainly was

Odd.

Yet, as she played the message again, not as odd as these orders.
Corporal Reka Recon Squad 4 unit 7 had no problem following orders. Always silent and precise in her acknowledgement as well as execution of her orders....are at least she was.
Was until that incident. Not the one as the message detailed, but years ago...
The last member of Recon Squad 4 leaned the paused 'enemy'.

The whole thing felt off.
To start, why tell the selected soldiers is such a flat way? If even just one of them showed the other soldiers or civilians this message there would be chaos.
Second, something like this was an attack plain and simple. Why would command not simply order the entirety or at least majority of fighting force planetside to combat the....?

"..." Reka stopped.
Some explanations and reasoning waded through her thoughts, mellowing her mood. It was the situation. Nothing could be done now. Thus Reka accepted it. She moved on, got up -lights alit at her motion- and walked out.
She had to forget the questions. There would be time for them later. After she returned,
Alive.
She could do that. A situation or a emotion got to complex or difficult one second, it simply wasn't the next. Nothing got to this quiet scout. Did it make her more level-headed or combat wise? More adaptable or clever? No It wasn't a skill, simply a trait. She simply was

Odd.

There was someone else there as Reka rounded the corner, gear and all. Major Kyndariana of the Sarghress as Reka knew her. She memorized everyone lieutenant rank and up here, moreso of her own clan. Every soldier was expected the same, made spy infiltration harder or so they said. And Reka was a good little solider, memorized all 257 of em.

"Ma'am." Reka said hoping to let her know she was there for it seemed the Major was lost in thought watching some VTOL attack fighters come and go.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:34 am

Sargent Mae Val'Sarghress was busying herself in the barracks with her MG5 LMG and her cylinder revolver, the Ruger Dire Wolf. Cleaning and checking the parts, making sure everything worked in case she was called to go down to the surface to deal with the rumors of fighting or rather mass murdering incidents happening on the planet side.

Lets just hope they keep it down there and things don't spill into the station. No body liked fighting in a space station, so much paper work and much, much more maintenance. Almost every bullet needed to be accounted for, making it nearly impossible to fill every gap shut again if there was a big enough shoot out.

When she finished cleaning and reassembling her LMG. She held up her Ruger that earned teasing about the lack of bullets compared to magazine pistols. To which she replied "It never failed me once. And besides, who uses a side arm when you got something with a butt stock." Her data pad made a chirp noise. It appears there's mission. She knew it.

Dressed his her Highland raiders battle suit. Mae made her way down the corridors to the docking bay, gear in hand. "Sargent Mae reporting for duty Major." She saluted the Major.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Brawl97 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:34 am

Ebinoth was swinging his knife around, slashing and stabbing at nonexistent figures, eyes ablaze in anticipation of the coming mission. He was already very happy to see some damn action for so long but to hear that Hackett himself is sending him on special forces operations into an unknown enemies midst sent chills down his spine Marvelous, marvelous! This is going to be so much fun! Hahahaha! he laughed hysterically to himself. The time was soon approaching for the fun to begin. He walked along to join his squad, grabbing his rifle, pistol, grenades and a few spare clips of ammo he practically skipped outside to his fellows.

Ebinoth walked in, it appeared everyone was situated Hey gals, I do hope you're ready for the fun like I am. Surprises are a nice bit of fun it is and I smell surprise and adventure I do. he said a smile visible on his face So major, when do we go?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Andromedai » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:21 am

A small, non-piloted mech quickly but carefully loaded cargo containers into the back of a special operations ship that sat near by the VTOL fighters. One by one, the mech carried each container into the back of the ship, vanishing for a couple of seconds before reappearing, only to grab another container and repeat its actions. Kyndariana turned to her to the left and stared at the special operations ship, and all that was being loaded into the back of it. "That is a lot of cargo for only a recon mission, its obvious that we were not told the whole story." she said out loud to mostly herself. As the others arrived, Kyndariana did not say anything to them or make eye contact, she merely pointed at the empty seats next to her. However, when Ebinoth arrived, she made direct eye contact with him and narrowed her eyes, "Sit down Ebinoth, and keep your mouth shut until our briefing is over." It did not take long for General Hacket to make his way into the docking bay, where he stood in front of his crew, hands folded behind his back.

"First off, I would like to thank all of you for accepting this mission, I understand its of short notice but its of the highest importance. You will all be going in blind here, we do not have much information on what's down there, as you all should know by now. I have assigned Kyndariana and the rest of you permission to use one of my special operations ships while on your mission. This certain ship has been equipped with living commendations, your own sleeping areas, a medical bay, science bay, armory, control room, recreational room, and other obvious areas that would be upon such a ship. I am sorry to cut this conversation short but I must get back to my office. The ships AI will explain the rest. Gather your gear and board the ship immediately, dismissed!" Wasting no time, General Hacket quickly made his way to the docking bay elevator and vanished. "That meeting was pointless." thought Kyndariana before standing up from her seat, grabbing onto her equipment and heading into the ship.

The ship was larger than it looked on the inside. There was plenty of room for at least ten soldiers, even with the four assault drones that walked around the ship, which were making sure everything was functional. "Take a seat at the front of the ship and we will get going." said Kyndariana, making her own way to the front of the ship and taking a seat in the cockpit. She strapped herself into her seat as the control panel for the ship lit up, casting a soft blue light across the seats occupants.

Last edited by Andromedai on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby SoulCode » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:23 am

Chess is an interesting game.
One can see all the pieces the other side has. Yet it is almost impossibly hard to know which of those pieces will advance. The bishops sneak fast through once thought safe lines. The knights jump over anything in their path. The rooks move straight and true. Moreso, they do not just advance. These pieces can retreat. They can back out from threatening situations, go to a safer spot upon the board.
Yet there is a piece that cannot retreat. A piece more numerous yet more limited than the others.
It is the pawn.
A pawn cannot retreat. It is simply a expendable wall to guard the more important pieces. It's only purpose is to survive long enough upon the board to reach the other side, deep in enemy territory. Once there it gains the place of a special piece, promoted.
Most pawns do not survive.
All must press on.
Chess is an interesting game.

"..." having had listened to orders, Reka moved to her place. Oddly enough, as the engines revved and plasma ignited, a feeling crossed Reka's mind.
Reka felt like a pawn.
The ship lurched and began it's rumbled decent to the planet below.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:16 am

"Ah look who's the knife toting maniac. Got any scalps to go with that?" Mae humored Ebinoth as he came into the seance. Sitting down on a crate and she left her gear at her feet as Mae listened to their orders.

"No shit short notice. Since when did dropping off anyone blind do anyone any good. I kinda wanna know if where moving into a hornets nest." Of course the general was gone at this point, like a fucking shadow. Getting up the squads SAW woman carried her gear into the craft. "Well it beats living off the wild in a ditch looking for the enemy."

Putting her equipment off to the side and strapping herself in the front with the rest. Mae waited and tried not to bitch about this mission.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:38 pm

No, not quite yet mae, gunning for it though. he said playing with his knife, he would have said more but Kyn told him to sit down and shut up. Right boss. he huffed, sitting down and listening to orders, he nodded rapidly in amusement as the admiral went over the very scarce details of the mission and the news that they were getting a brand new ship. Hacket left and Ebinoth said This is sounding more and more interesting as time goes on. To the ship! and ran to his new home.

Ebinoth looked around, the place was pretty impressive, all shiny and new and huge for him and his team Yeah, I suppose I do rock hard enough to deserve this kind of treatment. V.I.P. status and such. he said with the most snooty voice he could muster. Now where is that armory? I wanna see my new toys. he sighed and sat down when the boss said buckle up I will see you soon armory, wait for me. he whispered and buckled up. Ready foooor action! he said as he felt the ship rumble.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Andromedai » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:56 am

"Remember what I said about keeping your mouth shut Ebinoth? consider that a standing order." said Kyndariana. The latches holding the ship in place would come loose with a loud humming sound that echoed through the docking bay before stopping in their upright position. "Latches have been detached, it is now safe to proceed." said the ships A.I. With in seconds, the ship moved forward, shaking its occupants rather roughly before exiting the docking bay and flying smoothly toward the planet below.

"Large storm heading west will hit landing site in approximately two hours. I advise staying inside of the ship until the storm passes." The Major remained silent, glancing down at her monitor every once in a while, checking over data the flooded in from the sensors on the ship. Once they began to enter the planets atmosphere, the ships 3D A.I. image came up once more, "I am launching three drones to the surface of the planet that will scout around the landing zone and mission zone while the storm is active. All data will be fed back to the ships computers. If at anytime you would like to take full control of the drones, that can be done directly from the monitors in the cockpit, or in the armory. The drones will be active in five minutes." As soon as the ship broke through the thick layer of storm clouds, a vast empty city, warn down and empty would lay in the distance.

"The General didn't say anything about this..." "This area of the world was previously colonised, but the city went dark many years later. It was being used as an off the grid location for research and multiple other reasons. The figures you saw on your data pads came from this city. I had controlled multiple drones that scanned the city for days on end and found no signs of life intelligent for those many years. The General and I both agreed that sending a squad of elite soldiers down to investigate it first hand, would inevitably have better results than the drones." "What the fuck? we are being used as pawns here? bait for whatever the hell is down there?" "Not at all, you and your squad have some of the best equipment available, if there is a threat, you are all very well equipped to take care of it. You also have off board mission support that is available to you at all times.

Kyndariana sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "What are we even here for?" "You and your squads mission is to investigate the city, find out what may have happened to the citizens of this establishment, and find out about the creatures or machines that we picked up on our scans." The ship landed on top of a large, old military base, about three miles away from the edge of the city. Blast shields would quickly come down and cover the glass windows of the ship for protection from the storm. "And so it begins...." Kyndariana thought to herself before getting up and out of her seat. In the distance, the three drones landed and quickly crawled out of their protective drop pods, then made their way into the city. In the other direction, a massive storm was making its way towards them, an omen of things to come.
Last edited by Andromedai on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby SoulCode » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 pm

The sounds of wind could be heard as the storm raged. Once landed, Reka had almost instantly removed her seat straps and left the cock-pit area. Something did not sit right with this quiet gal. She could not put it into words nor put her finger on it.
This ship set up, this mission, these allies.
This planet.
Something made Reka uneasy, the same type of unease that only happened on those missions. Missions where only she returned. Reka did not like those missions. Not at all.

Yet until she could pin down her worry and do something about it, the scout decided to blow off some steam. Into the armory she went. She was expert in her own gun no doubt but like any soldier was trained in all. So Reka took the nearest pistol from the wall and stepped up to the holo-shooting range.

A red button to the side was also a nob that dialed the difficultly level.
Reka cranked it to max and began.
Bang Bang Bang
Not surprisingly she scored pitifully low. The targets moved using a random generated movement and speed system. It was not meant to be won. Yet,
Bang Bang Bang
Reka continued trying over and over
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:53 am

Mae tried to get comfortable in the chair as the ship left dock and sailed towards there mission. And holy crap, the heads even afforded them to have an actual AI on board.

"Oh shit not that place." She exclaimed as the AI talked about the 'missing' city. "Why in gods are we just down here? No back up or anything. We didn't exactly drop ourselves in all covertly in a stealth pod exactly and weathers kicking up." Mae noticed Reka was already gone and out of her seat.

Following in the steps of the blue haired little girl but nealy lept to her feet hearing gunshots. But quickly calmed down when it turned out to be reka in the shooting range.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:34 am

Ebinoth squirms around in his chair, the anticipation of the upcoming mission getting to him, he got out of his seat and walked around mumbling to himself about all the enjoyment he would soon take from it. He listened to the A.I. talk about the particulars of the mission Unknown enemy, urban warfare this sounds well thought out it does. he mumbled. His ear flicked outwards as he heard the sound of gunshots, his eyes lit up and felt his hand reaching for his knife.

*roll for bloodlust*
[Rolls a 6]

Oddly Ebinoth took a deep breath and didn't go charging in the shots direction but walked over calmly and noticed it was reka shooting. He wanted to walk over and give her a hug but she was busy and he didn't want to mess up her aim. Ebinoth looked on and felt like shooting stuff, he set up his targets, cranked the difficulty and drew a pistol. [16] Ebinoth fired shots into his targets, the random speed frustrating his aim but every shot got closer and closer to hitting the targets and he even scored a few hits. His smile was large and his laughter loud, he unloaded shot after shot into his targets.

Ebinoth eventually stopped and put the gun down, a satisfied look in his eye Oh what fun, if only real enemies moved like that. he giggled as he went to give the arms he could take a looking over.

(Code and his dice rolls are contagious *wee*)
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Andromedai » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:15 am

Kyndariana could be found in the mission room, studying the 3D layout of the city that was being projected onto a table in the middle of the room. Thankfully for them, the city was neatly laid out and organised, which would make traversing it much easier than expected. "This whole city is laid out like a military base, how peculiar." she thought to herself. Even though the city was neatly laid out and organised, some buildings were very close to each other, making sharp corners and close quarters. Making notes of this, one of the assault drones walked past her and stood next to the entrance of the mission room, as if watching her. The Major glanced up at the assault drone and then back down at her map. "I wish to be alone, now leave me, go test if your combat programs are still up to date and fully functional." The assault drone saluted Kyndariana and left the mission room, the door hissing as it shut. The storm had covered the land, heavy rain and hail fell from the sky, pelting everything below.

Thunder and lightning flashed in the sky and violent winds only added to the torrent of darkness that spread across the land like a devouring plague. Inside of the ship, all was quite and calm, the chaos from the outside storm could not be heard at all, it was as if all that existed was their ship, and nothing else. "I can never get use to this eerie silence while inside of these ships." thought Kyndariana to herself as she walked over to a monitor attached to the wall inside of the mission room. With a couple of minuets quickly passing by, she selected a song that now played through the mission room, or at least that's what she thought. By mistake, she had chosen the option for the music to be played through the whole ship. Down in the armory, the drone that had been watching over Kyndariana, walked past the rest of the crew and picked up a pulse rifle, quickly taking down the targets that came up with great precision and speed. It would reset the targets in its own row over and over again, trying out different weapons to make sure they were all working and that its programs were up to date.

"Attention, quarantine lock down on level C." said the ships A.I. before the level with the armory was quickly sealed shut and quarantine procedures were carried out. "What the hell is this about?" Kyndariana quickly moved over to a com-speaker and spoke into it for her crew to hear. "What the hell is going on down there? I am on my way!" Three special operations assault drones entered the mission room, all carrying high powered Gauss rifles that were enhanced with plasma. One of them handed Kyndariana its weapon and then quickly pulled out a weapon used to detain hostile creatures and people in a non-lethal way. "Neutralize the target, no lethal weapon use, I want the target alive!" The four of them quickly moved down the levels and entered level C.

If the rest of her squad looked carefully enough, they could use the emergency hatch which could be over written to quickly move to level A.The doors to level C opened quietly, the music still playing as they quickly swept the level, coming up upon a humanoid figure that was messing with a Mechs cockpit, trying to get something out of it. One of the drones, without missing a beat, shot the figure with a taser round. The figure fell to the ground with thump and laid upon the cold steel floor. "Lift the quarantine, we have it handled." said Kyndariana before moving to the figure and rolling it onto its back. "What the...we have a stow away, its Solares." Her close friend Solares was out cold, and would not awaken for quite some time.

Just as the regular lights came back on, the ships A.I. spoke once more, "I will have her taken to an empty room and watched over if none of your squad wants to do it. I would also like to note, that dinner is ready, and is waiting for you in the living quarters in level A. I hope you find the food satisfactory." "Not even three hours on this planet and things are already interesting." Thought Kyndariana to herself as she stood up and headed towards to elevator.

(Song Playing: http://grooveshark.com/s/The+Swan+Lake+ ... rMN8?src=5)
Last edited by Andromedai on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby django » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Mae passed the shooting range and eventually found herself in the hall way where the mission room should be. To here surpise a large assault droid walk past, heading in the opposite direction. 'How many of those drones do we have with us for this mission?' Mae thought to herself.

With all this equipment, I wouldn't be surprised if we had a couple of those. God knows they need the edge.

"Wait Mam." Mae said as she saw Kyn heading to an elevator. "How many of those bots do we have on board. And who do we have on board to fix it, if shit breaks on us. Last I check non of us where repair men."

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:49 pm

[Roll 19]

It was hard to tell with Reka being Reka and all however...Reka seemed...angry.
A robot simply waltz in and scores 100% on the Max difficulty.

There was only room for one silent perfect shooter around here. So Reka hit the 'combo' button and set the targets to jump from shooter to shooter.

The robot seemed game.

And the two shooters were no longer silent as
BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM!!!!!!

The game was short lived however as the alarm went off.
To Reka disappointment, it wasn't something worth ending such a match, but rather just another 'old friend'.
Reka gave a quiet sigh and headed for the dining area using the walk to re-center herself.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Next

Return to Roleplay