Frozen Witch

Re: The ship from above

Postby django » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:02 am

"Yah were going." Mae waved off the goblin peddler and turned back to her rag tag group of raiders. Like there was any other type of Highland raider to be had. "It can't be too far from us and I'd rather we get their and see whats happening before word get around."

Not that Ebinoth wouldn't mind cracking some skulls. But Mae didn't like doing thing harder then necessary.

About an hours walk down the river. More of the odd spider silk started to show up. Shreds and burnt pieces turned up here and there in the trees. It looks just like a giant shredded his blanket and spread it all around the tree tops and mountains around here.

"What the hell happened here." Mae said as she tossed aside another half burnt piece of cloth. "Does it rain spider silk here?"

Up on the tall mountains, a sharp eye could see several broken and misshapen branches. As if something smashed along the top of them.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby SoulCode » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:25 am

Reka walked ahead a tad using her scouting skills to the test.
Dagger-long claws, weight 400+, length 9~16 feet.

She really hated only being able to guess the creature. Oh no mistake this doing was the work of a creature. What kind of creature however, Reka couldn't say...
That annoyed her.

The fire...it covered up much. There was no telling what it was used for, well burning obviously, but to for what purpose?
"Ma'am." Reka said as she stood back up and re-joined the group. "..." It was clear Reka was trying to put things to words. "Feels...wrong."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Andromedai » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 am

Kyndariana sheathed her sword while talking to Ebinoth and Idra'nel, "I highly doubt we will see monster bandits, I wonder what it would be like to fight one of those." She paused for a couple of seconds writing something down into her journal before speaking once more. "I am all with you two joining us, so come along, and please keep the hugs to a minimum." She motioned with her right hand for them to walk next to her. After an hour or so of walking, they came to the odd scene. "I very highly doubt that it rained spider silk here Mae, but I agree, this is very strange." said Kyndariana in a emotionless tone. While looking around, she held onto the rear of her steel repeater crossbow.
Andromedai
Summoner

Location: Azeroth...or is it the Koprulu Sector? maybe Sanctuary?

Postby Brawl97 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Ebinoth looked around at the shredded bits of silk here and there, strange things were going on here No monster bandits but lots of silk all over the place. Reka said things which meant it as very Important, he listened for a moment and said Yeah, something doesn't feel right about this place. Absolutely nothing is in hammering range. I have an idea! let's split into groups. If we split up whatever did this will probably feel more inclined to come after us. Idra'nel gave him a *upset* look Quiet you. she said dryly. Have you seen anything interesting ky? A trail to follow or something?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:38 am

Mae never sighed harder when Ebinoth opened his mouth. "Fine, all the men in the group go this way. While all the ladies follow me up that hill. I want to have a closer look at those fucked up trees." She pointed an black gloved finger at the hill as a peice of timber fell. Making a loud crashing noise as it feel down the rocky slop.

"Wait." She stopped as she heard Rekas soft voice. "What feels wrong?" Her grip tightened on her javelin. The blue haired half breed wasn't the one to joke around.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:32 am

"What feels wrong?" was asked to Reka to which she turned to Mae,
"...I.." Everything. Everything felt wrong. With cults and dead places, every time something new and off about these places. It was dark, but not in the way Reka liked.

Roll a 3 [well...that saved me some writing.]

"...don't know." Reka finished as she held her head low, shamed not to be more useful than that.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Andromedai » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:24 am

Kyndariana shrugged lightly at Ebinoth and Idra'nel, "I haven't seen any path or anything that stands out really, besides the obvious burned cloth in the trees. Have you two seen anything interesting we should know about?" The sound of the large piece of timber rolling down the hill quickly caught Kyndariana's attention as she turned away from the two and watched as it came to stop at the bottom of the hill hitting a couple large rocks. "Well there is something interesting, and now we do not have to split up as well!" Kyndariana nodded her head once and looked around at the rest of the group waiting to see what their next plan of action would be.
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby django » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:05 am

(A bit of a Reboot.)

The wind was blowing hard in Mae's face as she pressed forward in the snow covered terrain. Sharess she shouldn't have taken the bigger pay and stayed home for the winter. Lessened learned the hard way she guessed. She speared a glance back at her teammates, if only to see some of them have fucking died from cold.

Nope.

"I don't care what Trinita says. I'm fucking drinking this grog and warming myself."

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Re: Frozen Witch

Postby Andromedai » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:23 pm

"Why are you drinking grog Mae? that stuff is for weaklings, all watered down and shit." Kyndariana shook her head back and forth a couple times. She walked over to Mae and reached into one of her bags, pulling out a rather large canteen. "This, my friend, is Harvest Pumpkin Ale. It has a high volume of alcohol in it, tastes like pumpkin pie, and is extremely flammable. I also have...." She looked into her bag and pulled out something wrapped in silk, "Banana bread! I have a loaf here for everyone. I thought I would bake a treat for everyone, you know, as a gift of sorts to help with morale, since the weather out here is very crappy."
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby SoulCode » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 am

She had to remind herself why she was out here time to time. The snow-filled wind pressed hard against her. Ah, but despite the cold she took comfort that she needed only bear it a little longer. Reka's Intel, which she trusted with her life, said the group would-
"Ahhh," she said under a heavy cloak and hood, "There they are."

Would the drow simply look up they would see a lone vanir standing calmly in their snow-laid path.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Ebinoth snapped his fingers and a flame spurred to life, it was a good warmth Ah that feels sooooo much better. he said keeping the fire twisting around his body, maintaining a warm enough temperature for his liking. Pussy Nel snickered What's wrong with being a pussy, pussy is nice. Real nice. Eb said chuckling a bit. *hmmm* was nel's face Can't handle the cold Ebby? Too much for a big stwong man like you? Coming from someone with ice powers, you can't feel cold. Oh exuses, exuses. she chuckled.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:25 pm

"Grog is cheap and that's pretty much why I drink it." Mae replied to Kyndariana as she trugged along. "But I like Banana bread." She reached over and took some. Her belly giving a warm glow from the booze.

Mae wasn't sure if she envied the brother sister relationship or was just baffled at how well they got along. Maybe they didn't come from the same parents she thought. Then again if Mae didn't look at her parents well, she could have sworn she came from different parents. But no luck she looked too much like her parents.

Looking up the trail. The she wolf Mae noticed the elf standing in the path. "Is that them Reka?"

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Andromedai » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:13 am

"Hehe...eh...excuse me, sorry." Kyndariana quickly caught herself in the middle of a chuckle at Mae's response. "I hope you enjoy the banana bread Mae, it should still be warm from this morning, if we are lucky." Kyndariana reorganized the loafs of bread that were wrapped up neatly in heavy silk. Once placed safely back in one of her bags she glanced over at Ebinoth and Nel, shaking her head back in forth with a lightly smirk. "I hope you are right these being the people we are supposed to meet, Reka." Kyndariana kept a hand on her weapon and one ready to grab her shield if anything went to hell.
Andromedai
Summoner

Postby SoulCode » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:03 pm

(I love how everyone assumes Reka is with them XD Glad she is group-member. It is fine)

Reka, having been her usual silent self nodded from behind the group when asked if Z was the p.o.i.
Lady Z gave a little bow with an ever-present smirk on her face.

"Hello darklings. Pleasure to meet you, I am Lady Z. I do hope you don't mind if I accompany you as this task requires."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:10 am

Ebinoth and idra'nel were going at each other in a verbal fight for a little while until Nel noticed lady Z Z! Hello! It really has been to long darling! Brother come here! This is Z, she was a very kind host to Mae, reka and I on a fun little adventure we had a while ago! She's just such fun. kissing Z on the cheek Indeed. she pushed Nel aside Hello Z. Ebinoth said Is my sister being a clingy bitch again? I am so sorry for her behaviour, she can't control herself. Hey! See!? No respect for conversation at all, so rude. He chuckled Very nice to meet you madam. giving her a hug.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay