A Gathering of Theives (SA)

Re: A Gathering of Theives (SA)(Open)

Postby Khora2150 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:10 am

Watching the prospects head towards him, Malag'nafein took a quick glance at the only security camera with a view of his corner table, smiling to himself as he noted it was still offline.

Malag stood and knocked on the wall twice in rapid succession, and in response the nearby fire escape opened just a crack to allow for several dufflebags to be pushed through the gap. Hauling one of them onto the table, he checked the gear inside before looking up at his guests.

"I am he yes, It is good to meet you all in person."

Interlocking his fingers, Malag'nafein rested his hands on the table.

"I will not lie, this is easily the largest operation I have conducted and have invested considerable amounts of ada to see that it goes as smoothly as possible. Nonetheless, we must be prepared for anything."

Motioning towards the bags still lying near the door, he continued.

"In those bags, there is gear for each of you. A weapon, casual clothes, a biomould mask, fake ID's, you name it. One of my people is on standby outside, in a recently borrowed shuttle bus to take us to the job. Obviously we will be suspicious moving around in a large group, so I need you all to decide who to team up with."

"I would like two people watching the foyer of the infection ward as enforcers, in case any difficulties arise. I also need two more to take out the security network quietly. A hospital of this size has a security station per ward and needs to be dealt with. Finally Mersedeh would come with me to handle the hazmat part of the operation."

"My associate will trigger the firealarm in this establishment soon, and that is when we should depart. Any parting questions?"
Verthandi - Nidraa'chal Agent
Akor'rak - Tei'kaliath Scout
Malag'nafein - Karoth'akh Illhar
Khora2150
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby django » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:18 pm

"I'll take the part of dealing with security. But I'm wondering, does this hospital have a mental institution ward?" A crafty grin grew across his face. "And I'll need need at least two scores of pcp tablets." He then went on to explain his plan of drugging the mental ward with pcp tablets dressed as vitamin c.

The timing couldn't be more perfect to be honest. While he wasn't into the drug scene, he knew people who where and recently talk to an associate of them and he mentioned about some tablets pcps. "I'll need to make a call and well need to make a stop."
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby SoulCode » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:26 pm

The woman gone, Reka nodded a farewell to Tur'geis and Die.
It wasn't hard to go to the second floor unnoticed.
Nor was it hard to find Mr. Ringleader of this operation.

Many tasks to fill and many people to fill them. Yet Reka...

Ploped down in the booth next to Malag and folded her arms. Their she awaited, when glanced at by said Malag she pointed a thumb to herself then a finger to him.
I stick with you said silently in Reka language
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Re: A Gathering of Theives (SA)(Inactive)

Postby Kear'Naun » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Kira'Lienn eyed the crowd in the nightclub. For a moment she was glad that she picked her fancy chameleon dress for this meeting before reminding herself that she had not come to party away the night. Tapping away one handed at her comlink she logged into the private channel while getting a drink at the bar.

- SpyEye has logged in -

She scanned the Purgatory for the most likely meeting spot. Not at the bar. Not on the dancefloor. That thought made her giggle for a moment. She'd have to remember that one. The boothes upstairs! Kira quickly skimmed the content of the private chat while making her way to the second floor, taking a sip or two of her drink.

The short chameleon dress concealing part of her body in the club's bad lighting she walked up towards the corner booth raising her drink in greeting towards Shade as she knew him. Coming to a stop behind Mersedeh she went on her tip toes, barely brushing against the taller women's back, to look over her shoulder. "Sorry I'm late." Kira nodded in Gaul's direction. "I think I should join him in taking care of the security."
Kearjih Rein'annas - Tei'kaliath hunter and former engineer
Mirrvyn Rein'annas - Feral explorer and hunter of shienies
Kira'Lienn - Stealthy Relic hunter
Kear'Naun
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Dalvyserran » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:37 pm

The moment the young woman squatted to pick up the duffel bag, Mersedeh felt herself shiver a bit. The thought of breaking into Holy Sharess-- The thought of a filthy Thalamani General med student stepping foot onto holy territory to wreck their shit! If they fucked up even a little bit... Mersedeh'd get the boot from the Illhar'dros faster than she could say why.

"If anyone found out, I'm fucked in so many ways, my head's spinning just thinking about it. But... Hehehe.... I can't wait... to see their faces..."
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lunareth » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:06 pm

- We'll have to walk into the open arm of enemies, give them a warm smile, than walk away unnoticed. Gotcha. - Die'tra nodded towards Malag, as she took a seat among the others.
- Tur'geis and i gonna cover your asses while you're taking the samples, keeping the attention outta you. Keeping the docs busy wont be a big deal under normal circumstances -said, and the amused smile at the corner of her lips made it clear she's talking about leaving injured people behind - but the sooner we leave is the better. Next time we raise our cups we all gonna be disgusting rich!
The female grinned like a beast.
Lunareth
Nether Spawn

Re: A Gathering of Theives (SA)

Postby Alric » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:37 am

"You a medic, Mersedeh?" grunted Tur'geis as they made their way up to the upper floor. Having someone with medical knowledge would be invaluable in infiltrating a hospital. She could go undercover without little support and get what's needed with a minimum of trouble. "I bet you could handle most of the undercover part of the mission yourself."

Tur'geis took a seat next to his mate as he listened to Malag outline the mission further. "Die'tra and I can handle the lobby ourselves should we need to." If they needed to break out the guns, then so be it. He then turned back to Die'tra with a sly grin. "Easy now, no need to tempt fate. We'll get in and out before they figure out what's going on."
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Khora2150 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:37 am

A small muffled explosion from the bar was followed immediate by screaming and the buildings sprinklers turning on.

"And that is our cue, shall we be off?"

Malag'nafein stood and pulled open the fire escape door, gesturing for the others to follow him. Maintaining a brisk pace, he went down the stairwell and lead the way outside. The side door of a black hovervan parked on the side of the road slid open, and Malag climbed inside.

The van was quite large, a minibus without seats or windows really, but cluttered with spare gear and monitoring equipment. A divider curtain at the end of the van provided a small measure of privacy when it was desired, and some overhead handrails were bolted on in-case the ride got more bumpy than usual.

"Driver, when everyone is inside, Barrack will enlighten you on where we need to go to pick up some last minute supplies, before the job commences."

Without further ado, Malag'nafein moved behind the curtain, taking his dufflebag with him and inspected the false ID of the doctor he would be impersonating. Turning the delicate biomould mask around in his hands, he was grateful that the real doctor had dreadlocks aswell.

Would be a shame to cut them off for the disguise to work. This should be a heist for the record books.
Khora2150
Demon

Postby django » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:31 am

Gaul jumped a little in his seat as the sudden explosion shook the dance place. 'Show time he supposed' The suss thought as he got up and took his duffel bag, and hurried out the window behind Malag to the mini bus.

Standing to the side with his bag over his shoulder. Gaul took a hold of the hand rail. Figuring there would be plenty of time to inspect the bag when they arrived at a safe house. It had a decent sized heft to it. Probably a short carbine rifle or a sub machine gun, with a pistol to add to it.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby SoulCode » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:57 am

True to her word, Reka followed Malag closely.

He didn't seem to mind or even care which was just fine.
The plan grew large as the number of people apart of it grew in number.

With such a complex plan Reka felt, or rather knew, that it was best of one without any real mission to stick to the 'mastermind'.

Withing her bag, a bag she picked up at random, was a nurse's outfit with clipboard and papers.

Perfect.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Kear'Naun » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:10 am

A slight frown, mirrored by the emoticon tattoo on her shoulder, marred Kira's face as the sprinkers turned on and her now wet dress started to cling to her figure a bit more than she was comfortable with. "You and your distractions." she said as she picked up one of the bags and followed Malag out into the hovervan.

Once savely in the van she started sorting through the dufflebag's contents. She ignored the janitor's coverall and the biomould mask at first, quickly checked the light pistol and focused on the ID and the small folder with background information instead. Work schedule, planned vacation, names of coworkers, hobbies, friends and a not yet finished eductaion painted an image of the young girl on the ID. The ID probably was no fake. Kira winced as she thought of what might have happened to the real owner.

Shivering in her wet dress Kira watched Malag disapear behind the curtain. She really didn't feel like catching a cold. "I hope you don't mind." she said, looking over her shoulder towards the others, before shrugging out of her wet dress to put on her disguise. She saved the biomould mask for last. Those things scared her ever since she had seen that "Attack of the Faceeaters" movie.
Kearjih Rein'annas - Tei'kaliath hunter and former engineer
Mirrvyn Rein'annas - Feral explorer and hunter of shienies
Kira'Lienn - Stealthy Relic hunter
Kear'Naun
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Lunareth » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:49 am

With the water pouring down on their face, and hearing the crowd alarmed, Die'tra seemed to be amused. This Malag guy knows something about leaving a club with style!
- Fate shall has a Plan B if it wanna stop us now. -she grinned warmly to her mate as respond and looked around, checking their team as they were leaving the place unobtrusively - Put it all through in one way or another, but we ain't gonna fail from this point.
Risk was already an issue here, better just stare back in it's face and stay bold at any case.

Picking up their packs, Die'tra was looking at Mersedeh. - Hope you girl can get an ID of a leading medic; an easy access for you to the infection ward would be like a kiss from fortune right in our pretty faces.
Talking about pretty faces, she checked the cover and ID for herself. Another nurse, very well, probably it was the easiest to get and was all good for her to not drawn too much needless attention. She still will have to cover her hands with some plastic gloves to hide her tanned skin; of course the past owner of the card couldn't had exactly the same tone, and the last thing she wished for is to get noticed because of it. She made a tight knot out of her wavy hair, close to what she saw from the card photo, and joined Kira in changing the outfit.

Felt funny wearing an uniform what doesn't had a holster on it.
Lunareth
Nether Spawn

Postby Alric » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:35 am

Tur'geis snapped to attention as the bomb exploded, only to grin as Malag'nafein revealed his plan. "Hell of a way to leave with style. I like it..." he said as they left the club via the fire escape.

"And I've got a Plan B in case of that!" Tur'geis replied to Die'tra. Like hell they were going to fail at this task now, cash was riding on it! He pulled out his bag from the van and checked the contents. Looked like a false ID for a lab technician and fitting attire as well as a heavy cannon and a compact assault rifle for Tur'geis and Die'tra respectively. Good enough in case things went wrong. The two Am'saag's concealed handguns would work in case they needed to shoot their way to get to the large guns. A laundry cart may work to stash the larger weapons out of sight, if not concealing the bags in a locker/desk near the front where Tur'geis and Die'tra would be waiting.

The male mercenary chuckled as he saw Die'tra's nurse disguise. "Hey, how about you hold on to that hot little number for later?" he commented with a sly grin as he changed into the lab technician outfit.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Dalvyserran » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:16 pm

"Another friend of yours, sir?" Mersedeh asked, thumbing in Kira's direction. One explosion later and the group was already off to a magnificent start.

Her hears lowered further when the others started unpacking their disguises--they looked so out of place just imagining it. Sighing, Mersedeh dug into her own issued dufflebag and pulled out her attire: light lavendar scrubs, black clogs, a white lab coat and a handful of fake name tags, passes, keys, and an ID card. The more she thought about it, the more excited the young Illhar'dro became at the thought of being a lead nurse. To her it was like a kid in a candy shop, if only for just a little while.

"From now on, call me 'Miss Vidhi'yani' cuz I get to be the one in charge! Who's the lead bitch in charge now, huh?!" the young woman grinned wickedly at her own thoughts, then frowned when she noticed the waistline and tugged it a little. "... ahh, but not very form-fitting..."

More importantly, the work schedule was neatly tucked in a side pocket of the bag. Mersedeh took comfort in pouring through the schedule lists and times when and where people had free time. The schedule of her false name was clear as day, with her having duty in the high risk area of the hospital. Damn, these guys are really thorough about this heist...

It was a little odd seeing a paper work schedule, though. These days everything is online in a tidy little spreadsheet, but with the Ky Faction cyber attacks happening frequently in other government systems, Holy Sharess probably saw fit to make hard copies for "just in case".

After sorting out the rest of her disguise Mersedeh turned to Die'tra, who seemed to like the idea of playing nurse. "Heh, no worries, they really did hook me up with all the cool toys in this goodie bag. You and Reka can just step in line with me and act like you're overworked, underpaid and dead on your feet. Trust me, they'll ignore you if you act like a lowly staff nurse--working for a hospital is sometimes about knowing your place on the totem pole!" She smiled and gave a thumbs up. With master work schedule in hand, navigating Holy Sharess is easy peasy. However, still unsure of procedure, Mersedeh asked no one in particular, because maybe she was slow as fuck and too distracted from the bomb exploding: Waitaminute... once we go our ways how are we to remain in contact with one another?"
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Khora2150 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 am

Straightening his white doctors long-coat over a grey shirt and formal pants, Malag'nafein emerged from behind the curtain, opening a small metal suitcase and presented it to his new crew. "Here is how we will stay in contact."

Inside the case lay a dozen pagers in holsters inscribed with the markings of the Holy Sharess Hospital. Taking one for himself, Malag passed the case around offering one to each person before buckling his own pager onto his belt.

"They are comlinks tuned into each others signals, and can send or receive messages and make calls. I must insist on only using them in emergencies however, the more we stay in character the better."

Snapping the mostly empty case shut, Malag stowed it in the back of the van and had a look outside the front window, watching the street as their vehicle hurtled down the crowded streets towards their destination.

"Hey boss you got a call from Nhilar, flagged urgent."

Grunting at this, Malag'nafein scowled a little at the poor timing. "Go ahead, put it on loudspeaker."

"We have a problem."

"When do we not?"

"This is different! I have been keeping tabs on communications in and out of the hospital, and there is some encoded chatter between some military operatives and the chief doctor of the infection ward about your patient.

Apparently they will be sending a delegation to the hospital in about three hours, so we need to do this now or the security task-force they will bring will make this heist impossible!"

Running his hands back through his dreadlocks in frustration, Malag'nafein paced the length of the van. "Okay, copy that. Thank you for the update, keep an eye on com-chatter for any other surprises. We spent too much on this to screw it up now."

Motioning to the driver to terminate the call, Malag'nafein turned to address the crew. "Alright you all heard that, we do this now. Get dressed, we will have to hit the hospital without a pitstop at the safehouse. Can get changed behind that curtain if you must but get geared up as fast as you can."

Sparing a glance at Gaul, he spoke as an almost apologetic afterthought. "We will not have time to pick up some street drugs it seems. The hospital will however stock some hallucinogenics that can induce a desired state for a distraction, I hope this will not complicate things too much more for you."
Khora2150
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay