A Gathering of Theives (SA)

Re: A Gathering of Theives (SA)

Postby django » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:44 am

"Well this plan is all go go. I suppose I'll have to work something out once I get in there. Military operatives or nots." Dealing with ex cons and mercenaries for a living can give you some really crazy ideas. Lets see if he can remember and pull off something up to some serious nut ball standards.

Gaul purposely picked the position of a doctor. Something people wouldn't bat an eye if he was handing around with a virtual board looking for good prescriptions.

(I'm giving Khora permission to use Gaul as an NPC.)
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby SoulCode » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:12 pm

"Plans change." Said Reka, already in uniform.
"Is why we where hired." she went on, noting the skill of everyone present and no doubt sure everyone also had experience.
"Objectives?" Reka asked after a pause. Her tone made it sound as if that was all they needed to succeed.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Dalvyserran » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:17 pm

"Oh fuck me, a change of plans this early? he clock is ticking!" the young woman grumbled

Mersedeh had listened breathlessly during the exchange, knuckles pale brown from gripping her outfit. Not even an hour after hearing about the job, they already had heat coming to intercept them? ...Have they already caught whiff of this? That was fast!

The Illhar'dro woman rolled her eyes at Gaul's insistence on drugs. that guy needed to do a drug run of all things?! That wastes too much time! "The hospital's got plenty to get your fix on, dude, just wait. If we get through this I can get you what you need. Pill mills and all that jazz, ya know?" she said with a shrug.

But nevermind them. She had a role to play, and damned if Mersedeh wasn't going to be the one to fuck up. Disregarding the others, she went behind the curtain first, undressed and donned the Sharess outfit, then began to study the schedule material.

"Once we're inside, once I get the clear to move forward with the next step, may I suggest we split up and take the different paths towards the infection ward?"
Mersedeh cursed herself for sounding like an overexcited worrywart--she couldn't help it! "They might get tipped off if we group up..."
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Lunareth » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:11 pm

- I will give you a real close nurse visit after this night - she purred softly to her mate with a foxy smile, than still grinning she turned towards Mersedeh - Oh, worry not girl, i'll only have to image i'm actually working there to get a long face straight away! We will do alright , Reka doesn't even need practice! -Die'tra playfully winked at Reka. She's just teasing whom she likes.

The female marine took the pager, and after hearing the news about plan changes, for one last time she carefully looked through the maps they have from the place. They may will need any escape route they can have, and she was rather wanted to memorize them herself, including fire exists, service and air tunnels. It really seemed so they won't have time to build up a plan, they gonna have to improvise and will have to do it good. She also took a quick look at the card of the nurse she gonna masquerade, but just for the basic infos.
-Agree, we better not walk in the front entrance hand in hand. I will get a laundry car and hide some firearms in there, just in case if the big dogs comin' in a little sooner and we need to make our way out. I'm gonna circle around like just changing the laundries with Tur'geis in charge, closing the zone as much as we can, so if you see any guest coming just hit our pager and we will make them busy. Very discreet.
Lunareth
Nether Spawn

Postby Alric » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:56 am

"I'll be looking forward to it..." Tur'geis purred back to Die'tra. He then checked his maps and the charge of his personal weapons, only to momentarily stop with a frown when he heard Malag's news. "I heard news travels fast in this place, but this is absurd!" he grunted, attaching the pager to his belt.

Nonchalant, Tur'geis turned to Mersedeh. "Relax, we've got three hours before we've got to worry. Die'tra and I will cover the entrance and main hallways and will sound the alert if anything funny goes on while you're extracting the target," he said as they began to discuss the next course of action. "You need a lot of explosions and people dead, just let us know." He looked down at the assault cannon in his bag. Nothing worked better when you wanted things blown up!
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kear'Naun » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:48 pm

"More uninvited guests? Lets hope they keep to their timetable and don't show up early." Kira kept humming happily and finished with her outfit, pulling the maintainance coveralls zippers closed. She put the pager into her breast pocket, hid her lightweight handgun in another and fastened a utility belt around her waist as a finishing touch. "Nice when your disguise comes with most tools you will need by default." She blushed slightly at the exchange between Die'tra and Tur'geis.

After finishing her disguise she picked up the info folder again. "I guess my first stop will be to pick up a tool cart." She winked at Tur'geis. "Just in case we need to mop up some blood." She tilted her head for a moment, thinking."Blueprints suggest that I'll probably get into the security station through the air vents. Preferably from an out of view place like these toilets." Kira points at the blueprints. "An anasthetic gas bottle from the storage area would make sure everyone in there has a nice nap. I might not even have to shoot anyone." Kira looked at the others expectantly. Air ducts. She liked air ducts. No matter how jealous she might have been of Die'tra's figure in that nurse outfit, sometimes it had advantages to have a slight and athletic build.
Kearjih Rein'annas - Tei'kaliath hunter and former engineer
Mirrvyn Rein'annas - Feral explorer and hunter of shienies
Kira'Lienn - Stealthy Relic hunter
Kear'Naun
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Khora2150 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:55 pm

The sight of the massive Holy Sharess Hospital soon came into view, as the van peeled off from the flow of traffic and flew into the staff hangar near the base of the building. Slowly, it came to a rest near a staff elevator and the side door slid open.

Malag'nafein climbed out of the vehicle and scoped the hangar bay, which was thankfully rather devoid of people.

"Alright Gaul and Kira are on the diversion team. You two will need to find a way to shut off the security in the infection ward. We won't need it down for long but I would advise you to hurry."

"Air vents do indeed sound like a good idea, just try not to get stuck, they were not likely made for crawling through."
he added with a smirk.

"I would suggest getting to a storeroom and stocking up on hallucinogenics that will not kill the patients for the diversion. Check which can have reactions to the drugs you may be introducing to their IV lines first, though using an anesthetic gas to knock everyone out works aswell."

Malag'nafein faced the two marines, and nodded at them.

"Tur'geis and Die'tra, you two will be crowd control. If fortune is with us the two of you will be getting a paycheck simply for showing up, but it pays to be prepared, especialy where military is involved. Either way, you may both be needed to assist the diversion team in disabling security."

"And we" Motioning to Reka and Mersedeh to follow him. "Will need to get prepped to enter the hazmat ward. It is quite a big section of the building, but all things considered this patient should be rather easy to spot from the others with the increased security."

"That is the plan as well as I can make it, lets go get that payday shall we?"
Verthandi - Nidraa'chal Agent
Akor'rak - Tei'kaliath Scout
Malag'nafein - Karoth'akh Illhar
Khora2150
Demon

Postby Ash'arion » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:22 am

Special Agent -formerly and formally Detective- Ash'arion tugged at the pristine white uniform that he'd been required to wear as a temporary member of the Holy Sharess Hospital's elite paramilitary task force. Or tried to, rather, as the damned thing was so preposterously tight and form-fitting that he couldn't actually grab any part of it other than the odd strategically-placed armor plating. Ironically, he'd been selected for this job while investigating why a doctor would even need an elite paramilitary task force for another client. He suppressed a sigh as he realized that, while he was not exactly in over his head, he was certainly deep enough to know that he was stuck until the show was over.

(Damned Kyorls and their mindless protocols. How do I keep getting myself into these kinds of messes?) Ash thought to himself as he looked around at the Kyorl'solenurn Foreign Legionnaires that comprised this little unit. He made mental note of the fact that whatever they were being sent into was serious enough to require military action, but beneath the dignity of the Divine Regulars. And considering those were suicidal zealots, that meant it had the potential of being very bad news, in that if things went badly, death was one of the better possible outcomes.

His team was slotted to move to the hospital, specifically the Quarantine Ward, in the next couple of hours. That fact, in combination with the firepower and skill that he would be accompanying, set off even more alarms in his subconscious. He discreetly relayed the information he'd gained to the client who'd hired him to investigate the task force, then leaned back against the wall of the staging area and tried not to think about whatever horrible disease he might be facing, and what terrors it could potentially inflict on him and all of civilization should it escape its confines or fall into the wrong hands. He failed.
Ash-
RH: Eyes peeled and heads on a swivel, Shrikes.

MA: Have I mentioned that I hate fire?

Kale'shido- I would've gone to the Sarghress, like the other exiles, but I fear for my family's safety as much as my friends'.
Ash'arion
Vel'akar

Postby Dalvyserran » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:17 pm

With ever step, the Illhar'dro student found herself struggling to keep her scrubs on--the damn thing was just too big for her, if only she had a piece of rope or a shoestring...

They were now walking through Holy Sharess proper, on their way to the HAZMAT ward, where the quarantined patient lies. Everywhere they looked, nurses, doctors and patients scurried to and from hallways and rooms, doing whatever urgent matter they needed to attend to. None seemed to pay the trio any mind as they passed, so absorbed in their tasks were the residents of the hospital. You're in enemy territory now... just keep it together, don't screw up so early! Make Thalamani General proud!

Mersedeh's stomach roiled. Any one of these could be the enemy. "Say, boss... Do we have an idea of who these suits look like? If they're here on official business, they're gonna want to stand out. Suits coming to Thalamani always do that."

Someone forced themselves between Reka & Mersedeh as they kept in time with Malag, causing her to miss a step and stumble over the loose clothing. This hallway--no, this complex is massive and the guy just had to squeeze through the two women in particular. Probably tried to cop a feel!

"Fucking Sharens." she grumbled under her breath and ran to catch up.
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Reka disliked busy...well if Reka could dislike anything and not be Rek- Cough - Anyway,
The crowds of people. It made things difficult to tell where vipers might be hiding.
wait.
They where the vipers. Reka gave herself a sigh. Being tense was fine but too much could be every worse than too relaxed.

A big one passed them by and Reka's fellow 'nurse' looked disgusted. Reka wondered why.

Soon enough Dr.Dreadlock and his two 'nurses' approached the mission area.
And like every dammed mission Reka was on, there was complications.
Suits.
Suits everywhere.

Reka held up her holo-board and pretended to, for lack of a better term, be 'nursey'.
"..."
She glanced up to Malag, interested in seeing how'd he handle this.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Alric » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:21 pm

"Right," said Tur'geis in response to Malag. Being disguised as a technician could allow him to get close to and disable security systems without detection. Tur'geis checked his weapons and the gear in his bag a second time. Extra energy cells for his assault cannon, three small throwing knives, a few pipe bombs (remotely detonated with a timed option), and a handheld holographic projector. There was another in Die'tra's bag as well.

”A little extra anniversary present, babe,” he said to Die'tra with a wink as he lifted up the miniature projector to show her. ”Good plan with the laundry cart. I'd have gone even heavier if I knew for sure we'd have one!” he laughed to his mate.

”Anesthetic gas isn't designed to work in such large quantities, though.” Pumping the room full of gas would either not work at all or kill anyone inside, depending on how much gas was used. ”But that tool cart might have something for a distraction, other than just mopping up blood,” Tur'geis joked to Kira'lenn.

When the van stopped Tur'geis climbed out, stashing their bags in an empty laundry cart after he walked through the workman's entrance with Die'tra. He awaited any note from the diversion team and kept his eye out for anything unusual as he did his best to look busy maintaining the devices and reading data in the laboratory.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lunareth » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 am

- Oh, i always knew you have a romantic bone in your body - she responded to her mate with a chuckle, taking the holographic projector and put it on her pocket. Die'ta took a smaller size medical bag, what she could keep around her waist incriminating, hiding her hand gun, bullets and some lovely grenade at the bottom of it, and carefully cover it with some more common "nurse tools". Than she just grabbed a set of lancet and with a grin augurs no good put them in the bag. How neat. A nurse can't run around with hunting knives, ain't her? Ehehe.
- Hey girl, i like that plan of yours -said to Kira -Hacking the air conditioner sytem may help us win some time. I won't mind if we could put a hand in some gas masks for this case. -she was thinking. It left an uncomfortable idea on her mind. She was looking at Tur'geis - I'm actually kinda sure they have some serious equipments at the infection ward storage. What do you think, can you borrow some, along your way? -she lowered her voice - We not planning to make big a warm campfire outta the place yet, but, you know, if some of their toys breake or blown up...Hell, i don't know how those viruses effects, but i rather not test them on ourselves.

At the last minutes she equipped her head piece. Checking her "new face" at the reflection of the window felt weird. Almost creepy. Good thing she didn't had to get used to it for long. Because from heading in Hospital the clock started ticking back. Was time to get on work and secure the place for Malag and the girls.
Lunareth
Nether Spawn

Postby Kear'Naun » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Kira nodded at Tur'geis objection. "Right. With superior air conditioning like in a hospital I think I could dose it right, but it would take some time. And we don't have the luxury to take a trial and error approach here." Kira noted, that her ID signaled her with a slight *Beep* that she was signed in as on shift now, that she entered the building. Gettin a tool cart from a maintenance station she headed to the next storage room and added two full oxygen bottles to its loadout. "How long do you need security distracted? Will it suffice if I trigger some smoke sensors in the restroom furthest away from the security station? Or should I start an actual fire?" Carefully she loaded a small jet injector with strong cleaning hydrogen peroxide and made it disapear into another pocket of her outfit. "If you want access to security protocols like door locks and camera feeds I'll need to get into the security station though. Don't think I can hack those from outside. Unless they are really badly trained and leave it unmanned at my little distraction that will probably not happen without at least one guard down or dead though." Kira checked her set of janitor's keys and key cards and made sure she had a few sharp or pointy tools within reach on the cart, just in case.
Kearjih Rein'annas - Tei'kaliath hunter and former engineer
Mirrvyn Rein'annas - Feral explorer and hunter of shienies
Kira'Lienn - Stealthy Relic hunter
Kear'Naun
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsuris » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:52 pm

The thrum of the dropship's engines and stealth field generator echoed in the hold of the ship as it flew low over the city, the only marking of it's passing was the shimmer of the sun's rays passing through it. The group of "soldiers" as they were loosely called as they were much closer to weapons sat to various degrees of patiently as they neared their objective.

A giant of a woman, nearly thirteen feet tall, sat in the back, heavily armored with black dreadlocks hanging from her head over the face mask that served as her helmet while four more troops sat on each side of the carrier, one with a sword on his back and wearing a red cloak over his shoulders and around his hip in full body armor and a featureless helmet, arms crossed over his chest and looking impatient. Beside him another armored woman sat her red hair braided behind her head and her helmet sitting between her legs, sharpening an unfolded hatchet on a stone before she folded it closed and placed it in a strap on the small of her back, picking her helmet up and slipping it over her head and pressing a button, locking it in place with a whirring click.

On the other side of the carrier a ssu female with with blond hair sat, a holo visor over her eyes and wore the traditional jumpsuit of a technical officer, though it had been heavily modified with segmented armor to provide greater protection. She thumbed through a tablet, reading over data that was mirrored in her visor. Beside her another armored figure sat, armor closer to standard military but the shoulders were cut down a good deal and it was hard to tell their gender with the armor and helmet on.

All at once though a ping sounded through their helmets.

Seven [7] started a group chat! Seven added Four [4], Six [6], Five [5], Two [2]

7: BOOOOOOOOOOOOORED.
6: Did you really just start a chat room when we're all sitting next to each other and using voice chat?
7: That's an outrageous accusation and I'm highly offended you would suggest such a thing.
2: Oh my goddess.
4: Sev come on.
7: I just want to talk to people everyone is doing the stoic thing and not talking and checking their weapons methodically and being generally BORING.
6: Seven we don't have to use a voice chat to talk though we can just talk normally?
7: No the other guys did a voice chat we should do one too. It keeps things symmetrical. Or something.
5: What the fuck is he on about now?
4: Just humor him, Five.
2: This is ridiculous.
6: This is Seven.
2: Point.
7: Rude.
4: Yer a little eccentric, dude.
5: That's putting it mildly.
6: Just a bit.
7: You guys are mean.
2: So long as we're all here I might as well remind you all what we're after. The Director wants us to take the objective before any other parties can get to it. It's high priority and it's likely other parties and organizations are also going to be attempting to take it.
4: So we're stealin' it before someone else can?
2: Basically.
6: What about the detail assigned to protecting it?
2: Expendable.
5: Easy enough, the objective is in the quarantine ward, if I remember the layout of the hospital that's on a higher floor and above the civilian treatment levels.
6: So we don't have to worry about civilians getting in the way?
7: So long as we don't go in through the front door. We should make our own door. Shorter walk.
2: ...that's actually a good idea.
6: What?
5: What?
4: Whatchu talkin' 'bout two.
2: I have an idea to avoid Civilian casualties.
7: You mean -I- had an idea.
2: You stated the basis of an idea and I'm incorporating it into the plan, ergo, my idea.
7: I'm unfollowing you on drowblr.
4: Wait, holy shit 2 ya have a drowblr?
6: Aahaha.
5: Do you post pictures of cute ferals in knitted sweaters or something?
2: ....
7: Cutest ferals.
4: Oh my goddesses.
6: Ow! She hit me!
5: Hit her back.
7: No don't, you have to submit or she will consume your soul like the pictures of ferals she posts.
4: I can't fuckin' breathe ahaahahaahaaha!
6: OW! Dammit Two stop hitting me, hit Seven!
2: I have to hit you because you're closer.
7: XD
5: Seven how the hell did you use an emoticon in voice chat?
7: Miracles.
2: ALRIGHT ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP UNTIL WE GET TO OUR OBJECTIVE!
2: I will inform the rest of your to our entrance five minutes in, we still have an hour or so before we get there.

7: I'd say maybe two or three rounds before it's our turn to come in, but I don't think he's got patience enough for that so it'll probably be next turn.
2: What.
7: Going radio silent until objective is reached.

Seven [7] Closed the Chat!

The group exchanged looks with each other but stayed quiet, Seven humming to himself quietly. Still with it's cloak on, the drop ship approached the hospital and it's intended target. Two radioed the pilot and informed them of the plan, and after a quick affirming that this was indeed the best course of action the pilot readied themself and prepared to "drop" the squad off.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Khora2150 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:09 am

Scanning the immediate area, Malag'nafein frowned at the press of people from all directions as they went about their duties, while he searched for signs of where they were supposed to go.

"There."

Tapping the shoulders of Reka and Mersedeh to get their attention, he nodded at pair of large steel doors at one end of the busy intersection, and started navigating through the bustling infection ward foyer.

"We need to get prepped there, It might take a while for the decontamination process I have been told, but just think of the reward for the momentary discomfort."

Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Malag'nafein pushed open the doors and was greeted with a gentle blast of cool air washing over him and the nearly debilitating smell of antiseptic. Unable to hide his distaste, Malag looked around the steel room and took note of the surgeon who was at present ignoring the new arrivals, as she stepped into one of the strange large plastic cylinders that lined one of the walls in the prep room.

Following her lead, Malag'nafein offered a questioning look to his companions before climbing into an unoccupied cylinder. As with the surgeon, it closed behind him and a little hopper opened up once he was completely inside. After a moment of inaction, a calm computerized voice spoke. "Please place your clothing into the receptacle to start the decontamination process."

With a sigh, he started to strip, and no sooner had he discarded the last scrap of his clothing, a spray of cold mist shot out from all around him and making the mercenary flinch in surprise. "Please remain still, decontamination commencing. Your hazmat suit will be dispensed for use when the process is complete." the voice said.

A pair of mechanical arms slid out from the top of the cylinder with brushes, and as he watched them descend towards him apprehensively, additional mechanical arms spraying more of that disgusting mist like disinfectant followed suit.

"The things I do for this job."
Verthandi - Nidraa'chal Agent
Akor'rak - Tei'kaliath Scout
Malag'nafein - Karoth'akh Illhar
Khora2150
Demon

Previous

Return to Roleplay