Setting rights wrong - Private

Setting rights wrong - Private

Postby Aerisa » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Minerva sat in the lobby of the Nal'sarkorth fortress, anxious for the return of the ambassador. She hated this place, she hadn't been there since her house had left the clan, years ago... but circumstances demanded it and, dammit, they owed her. She had put with their bullshit for years, the least they could do was to give her a guide to help her in her hunt. The wait seemed like an eternity... sitting there, under the disapproving glance of people she had once called clans-mate, she couldn't help but believe they were doing it on purpose. Eventually though, the ambassador returned, a smug look on her face.

"Lady Minerva! I am so sorry to have made you wait. I regret to inform you that none of our warriors are available to help you in your quest." Minerva opened her mouth to object, however the ambassador continued. "However! One of our Tei'kaliath helper is currently free from his duty. I have sent a summon for him to accompany you. He should be there shortly."

Minerva couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. The Tei'kaliath... murderer of the Vei'visa and allies of the Svar'thellos... she was still a member of the Nal'sarkorth when the clans had become allies, but to her knowledge, none of her house had ever dealt with them. She merely knew they had sent them to live on the surface, somewhere... from the tone on the ambassador's voice though she couldn't help but think that they had assigned this person to her simply to get rid of her.

"Fine, thank you for your assistance... I will wait here."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Setting rights wrong - Private

Postby Talancir » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:22 am

Eldri'caldeyi, fresh from his excursion to the Old World with Anulon squad, had only been at rest for a day or so before he earned the ire of his Nal'sarkoth allies. He supposed that it was entirely too much trouble to let him wander about as he did - having been an architect back home in Ama'varde, he had a keen interest in construction and how things were put together - but what harm could he cause?

What harm indeed? He had proven himself to be bold, leaving the safety of home to go gallivanting about with his allies, the Nal'sarkoth, and he'd been very willing to work under their flag as a relic hunter -- he'd been very compliant, in fact. In the long view, such low scale politicking was of little concern, despite how much it rankled his sensibilities.

Before long, Lady Amris had sent a runner to inform him of a new task. Quickly getting permission from his squad leader, Daeron, Eldri'caldeyi gathered up his gear and equipment and headed toward the main lobby of the Nal'sarkoth fortress.

When he arrived there, he was greeted by the sight of a vivaciously beautiful woman sitting by herself, watching the hustle and bustle of the fortress' inhabitants with a marked note of irritation. She was of average height, with bright pink hair. Her figure was well defined, from top to bottom. Slender, with an athletic physique, and her war gear merely accentuated her beauty.

Silently hoping that she would respond in the affirmative, Eldri'caldeyi slowed his walk as he approached the pink-haired vixen. "Pray pardon, my lady! I am looking for Lady Val Minerva Therra'lym Nal'sarkoth. Might you be her?"
PTP / RH - Eldri'caldeyi - former burgoisie (Press my shirt, lowly prole!), Architect of Ama'varde, Relic Hunter of Sohei Thunder.

Main Archive: Lysire'indris Beli'cadrin - Warden of the Twin Eyes "and Belph'aegor is a hottie!"
Talancir
Vel'akar

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Aerisa » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:35 am

The ambassador had not lied, at least. After a mere few minutes of waiting, a male entered the room, seemingly looking for something. His look became fixated on her as he approched her. As small look of relief appeared on Minerva's face as she rose from her chair, walking to meet with the male. "Pray pardon, my lady! I am looking for Lady Val Minerva Therra'lym Nal'sarkoth. Might you be her?"

The relief turned into a disgusted grimace. "Minerva Therra'lym Habenir'Farro. My house has left the Nal'sarkorth, and the false title they had bestowed on us, over a decade ago." It seemed the Nal had still not accepted their defection, however... "It is I, yes, come. I will brief you as we walk." The sooner they would be out of this accursed fortress, the better.

She didn't even wait for him to reply, turning toward the exit and taking long steps in her hurry to leave the fortress, forcing the warrior to hurry to keep up with her pace. She spoke sharply as she walked, "Five moon turns ago my clan was attacked by a 'rogue' black sun tribe. They normally shouldn't have gotten in, but there was a traitor amongst our ranks, who opened the Fortress' gates during our change of guards. He managed to flee, but has recently contacted his family. In a show of loyalty, or perhaps as a trap, they have told us of his location: Thaum'nera, a former Nal'sarkorth surface colony. It fells to raiders a few century ago, but recently a few squatters have been using it as a refugee camp. We're to go there, find our traitor in the ruin, interrogate him, and slice his head off. You're my guide. Any questions?"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Talancir » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:03 am

She was pretty, goddess grant you. If it was to be her he would be working with he would be delighted. But the instant he mentioned the clan name, "Nal'sarkoth," a disgusted grimace settled on her features.
Aerisa wrote:"Minerva Therra'lym Habenir'Farro. My house has left the Nal'sarkorth, and the false title they had bestowed on us, over a decade ago. It is I, yes, come. I will brief you as we walk."

'Well that sounded an alarm bell,' Eldri'caldeyi thought, his public smile frozen in place. 'Clan politics, indeed. That's certainly familiar ground--'

She didn't even wait for him to reply! Rather than engaging in the familiar preamble and discussion, she rose and smoothly powered toward the exit, eager (he assumed) to be on her way. Taken even further aback, he stood in stunned silence for half a moment before hurrying after her. She was speaking sharply, but because she was speaking away from him, he missed the first part of the dialogue. What he did hear caught his attention immediately.

Aerisa wrote:"'--rogue' Black Sun tribe. They normally shouldn't have gotten in, but there was a traitor amongst our ranks, who opened the Fortress' gates during our change of guards. He managed to flee, but has recently contacted his family. In a show of loyalty, or perhaps as a trap, they have told us of his location: Thaum'nera, a former Nal'sarkorth surface colony. It fells to raiders a few century ago, but recently a few squatters have been using it as a refugee camp. We're to go there, find our traitor in the ruin, interrogate him, and slice his head off. You're my guide. Any questions?"

She had everything planned out, it seemed. She was very succinct, and he couldn't help but wonder if he was here merely as a token representation of assistance for the sake of clan relations. All of which was silliness; he was an architect and a middling Relic Hunter, not some great and powerful warrior -- he'd barely survived Sasunra, Goddesses know! Still, he felt a bit behind the mark, where she had everything planned out. All of which manifested in a nervous smile and a simple question.

"Ah... when shall we depart?"
PTP / RH - Eldri'caldeyi - former burgoisie (Press my shirt, lowly prole!), Architect of Ama'varde, Relic Hunter of Sohei Thunder.

Main Archive: Lysire'indris Beli'cadrin - Warden of the Twin Eyes "and Belph'aegor is a hottie!"
Talancir
Vel'akar

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Return to Roleplay