-War Torn- Space age Dead Six (Prt)

-War Torn- Space age Dead Six (Prt)

Postby django » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:51 am

-Seattle 200 hours-

The Stealth transporter Yurun'hiir mark 5 made a crash landing after its left jut was shot out by a missle. The air craft cut its way between the 34 and 36 floors of the war torn city. The whole front end and cock pit of the mark 5 was caved in plowing its way through the 35 floor. Leaving nothing but blood and guts for once where pilots.

Gaul was one of the first to come too. His suit saved him from serious harm but it didn't make him feel any less like shit. "Is any one. Alive?" The Ssus said as he unstrapped himself. For what it was worth their package was intact.
Last edited by django on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: -War Torn- Space age Dead Six (Ask for invite)

Postby Tsuris » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 am

There was a groaning of metal from further in the carrier and a piece of the outer armor of the ship suddenly fell down, the sides of it smoldering as if it had been cut with a high powered cutting tool. A figure a bit shorter then the ssu stood in the opening, he was in black organic looking armor with a blank helmet that had no visible visor, a hand on his helmet. "Okay if those pilots weren't already dead I'd be having a serious talk with them right now!" he said, an almost childlike whine to his voice.

The male glanced around and spotted Gaul, his posture changing a bit to show surprise, "Whoa! I'm not the only one alive this time! Wow, that's different, generally when there's a crash it's just me who walks away," he hopped down from the wreckage and made his way over to Gaul, glancing up at the other man. "Which one are you again? I didn't pay attention when we were sharing names." He turned and checked the modified pulse carbine on his back, taking it out and checking to make sure everything was still in good condition. Satisfied, he returned it to the slot in the back of his armor and moved on to the pistol attached to his thigh, he gave it a quick once over and returned it to it's place.

Finally, the male reached onto his back and pulled out a rod that was too thin for the handle it was attached to. His glove glowed with blue mana tech that flowed into the handle in a cross hatched pattern and the blade of an energy sword lit up, the blade arching out into a curved two handed blade glowing with blue energy.

"Good, everything works!" the male beamed, deactivating the sword again and slipping it behind his waist. "Did I introduce myself yet? I can't remember," he put a thumb and forefinger on the chin of his full helmet and seemed to be thinking, but shrugged and looked up at the man again, "Well, I can't remember so I'll just tell you again, or introduce myself, I'm Seven, legally don't exist, don't tell anyone outside the group I'm here, stuff in my head to enhance me, very hush hush stuff," he paused as he seemed to remember something, "The package make it?"
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: -War Torn- Space age Dead Six (Prt)

Postby SoulCode » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:20 am

0300 Standard Planet Side
RS47 (Recon Scout squad 4 unit 7)

The scout saw the friendly craft go down hard. She couldn't help but help a sense of panic and bitterness. She along with the rest of RS4 had been put in this hel weeks ago. As usual there was far too much ground to cover so RS4 had split up and went to different vectors.

Reka was the only one in this vector. Furthermore she was in the middle of a patrol and had left the good old super-range radio back at camp, miles away. She had hoped that the craft was there to pick them up but no orders from HQ had mentioned the craft last she had heard.

The crash was some distance away, 1.17 miles to be technical. Reka peered through the XZ30 Scope. It looked bad, but hope was there. She saw two figures, one in an armor she knew to be friendly. The other was clearly a Spec Op.
Reka positioned herself down and along with her Modified Mark 01 Sniper rifle. She then decided to break the one thing she was better at than even sniping.
Radio silence.
Why? Oh just the usual, the friendlies where right in the ruin buildings of a pack of Uglies.

Reka sent a round down range nailing a Ugly as it approached the Spec Op. Mind you she was quite certain he'd had been fiiine. But the shot was still a nice way of saying 'Hello'.
"RS47 Overwatch. Welcome to Paradise." Reka spoke the code over the short-range radio.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:50 am

Ebinoth woke up, very groggy from the crash his head spinning. I'm good boss, takes more than that to kill me. he said to Gaul speaking of which, who the fuck hit us. he said as he got up from the crash. He searched around for a moment, he found his rifle, it was surprisingly still in one piece. A shot rang out and something fell, he heard a transmission over the comms. I wake up and enemies are already after us? How considerate of them to show up like that. Ebinoth said to his remaining group. He walked back and rejoined the remaining soldiers, keeping alert for an impending attack. Thank you so very much you guardian angel. he sent back to reka. Orders sir?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Khora2150 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:18 am

Verthandi watched the carrier impact the earth, the sisterhood agent felt the impact of the devastating crash even from her high perch in a ruined skyscraper.

Scanning the wreck with her ocular implants, she could just make out her assigned target. "So you survived. This is good." she murmured to herself.

Tapping her wrist communicator, Verth made sure to conceal the holo interface from any scouts nosing around. "Target acquired, he is alive and has survived the crash."

"Excellent news agent. Your mission parameters are now to retrieve his EM Pathway Implants. Use any force you deem necessary, remove all witnesses and return to us immediately."

"Understood commander."

"Report when you have the implants. This mission is critical, do not return without them."

The signal abruptly cut out and Verthandi deactivated the com link. Picking up her halme anti materiel rifle, she stowed it on her back, and checked her auto pistol, also of human make.

All the easier to place blame on these filthy humans.

Using a zip-line, Verth made a rapid yet silent descent from her perch, a metallic clank of her power armor muffled by the dirt the only trace of the sisterhood agent as she started her trek towards her target, slowly fading from view as her armor's cloaking device was enabled.
Verthandi - Nidraa'chal Agent
Akor'rak - Tei'kaliath Scout
Malag'nafein - Karoth'akh Illhar
Khora2150
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby django » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:41 pm

(Just so were on the same page, we the drows are invading earth.)

"I remember who are you seven." Gaul groaned as he stood up. It felt like ever bone in his body broken, but according to his scanners he was in one piece. Taking a pill from his utility belt, the suss opened his visor and swallowed the bland tasteless pill. 'Give a few minutes it will dull the pain.'

"This is it?" He looked at Seven and Ebinoth."Shit."

Stashing the metal case in his pack and strapping it in. "We'll make our way back on foot. I'll have to break radio silence if we have any hope of getting out of here." Captain Gaul said as he carefully stepped over to the only long range radio and dialed in the proper codes. "See if you can find us a way down from here."

They'll have to leave the dead. "And take their dog tags."

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 pm

The EM Pathway implant in his head buzzed and picked up a dirt hume not far from them, however it's presence quickly vanished as something outside his range took it out. He frowned a bit under his helmet at the voice over the radio, "Wow rude, I was going to do that myself," he muttered. He glanced over at the dead human, the shot was clean so the sniper was a good one at least.

His implant was picking up more life signs in the skyscraper they were in. The implant was unique to the Black Ops unit he was from and so far, only a few males had successfully been able to use them in a way that didn't fry out their brains, Seven being one of them. It acted as a type of emotional radar for other people, allowing him to sense how others felt around him and pick up where people were within a certain range. It doubled as a perception filter that let him mask his presence from people within the same range, though it didn't work on certain optic upgrades or cameras.

Finally the neuro amplifiers made him stronger and faster to an extent and allowed him to possibly cause a burnout to another person's brain by attacking their nerve system via the implant but doing so was incredibly dangerous as he was just as likely to kill himself in the process. The drawback to all of this however was that it made him incredibly unstable and his normal squad had orders to put him down if he ever lost control. He wondered if these guys got the same order.

"A way down, yeah lemme look around and see if I can figure out how we can get down, but ideally we will have to fight out way through humans down to a ground floor because I don't think we'll have any other options... it'll be fun!"

He took his pulse carbine off of his back and practically skipped away from the wreck of their ship and the two other survivors towards a staircase half blocked by rubble and debris and ran down, humming to himself the whole way.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulCode » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:53 am

The group downrange certainly didn't lack confidence, and why would they? They all looked to handle themselves like train professionals.

Reka fired. A halm fell off the tower

That plus the spec op meant they where not rank and file grunts. Reka would guess, no Reka knew they had to have the fancy stuff. Mana Sheild Mark02 Plus generators, Self repairing nano-suits, muilt-vision scopes, and likely dozens of other toys.

Reka fired. A halm eyes flew further than his skull pieces

Most of all though, those implants. Reka herself wasn't much different than standard class, save being a scout. She found herself tallying all the machines she didn't have they did. To her relief, they where friendlies... and they where a mile away. Well whatever, soldiers like herself might be seen as cannon flabber. Reka still did her job. Speaking of which...

Reka fired. A halm's weapon exploded

...There seemed to be quite a few Uglies coming out of the woodwork. Reka silently wondered if she'd be able to count them all.

Reka fired.

The dead halms that is.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Brawl97 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:37 am

Ebinoth removed the tags from his fallen friends, Such a shame, they never even got to do ay killing, how unfortunate for warriors like these to die so ingloriously. Dont worry brothers and sisters I will make quite sure to kill these people en mass for your deaths. Speaking to the corpses, more just to speak than anything else. All tags collected and packed boss. Ebinoth said. He heard the sound of sniper fire and said We need to get moving, the scout is gonna take all the kills! He turned on his stealth suit and followed seven. mind if I join ya? If one of those filthy halm's get you I'll need to be in good position to recover your body, those fancy toys in your head 'aint cheap.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Khora2150 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:19 am

Making haste, Verthandi's holo communicator buzzed slightly on her arm, a reminder that she was close to her cloaked hoverbike. At a touch of a button, the sleek black and purple machine came into view leaning against a ruined office building, the overcharged mana core humming quietly as its systems began to start up.

Climbing aboard, Verth activated the flight controls, and with a slight feeling of vertigo, the bike shot off into the cityscape after its rider's prey, re cloaking itself and undetectable to all but the very best scanning devices.
Verthandi - Nidraa'chal Agent
Akor'rak - Tei'kaliath Scout
Malag'nafein - Karoth'akh Illhar
Khora2150
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby django » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Carefully climbing over the broken concrete, chips of metal and shards of glass. The captain and his remaining crew made their way to the stair way. The fire exit looked sturdy enough, but this building showed signs of being shelled by both sides of the war, judging by the different burn marks on the floors as they passed them.

The Suss slipped on a broken stair way and did a bit of a back slide down the crumbling to the landing bellow. It probably was the only thing that saved him from tracer rounds shooting zipping over his head, through a blasted hole in the wall.

Positioned in the building across the street, over looking the barren streets was a sentry gun. This .50 caliber sentry gun was simply designed to shoot a three round bursts at anything that gave the strange and unique mana signature, their pointed eared foes give off.

Gaul flipped over to his belly on the landing. Crawling over to a crack wall, he answered the tracer rounds back with his own carbine rifle.

The goblins halted their approach on the downed air craft. Taking cover behind solid looking cover, or just simply ducking back into buildings.

Somewhere on a tall building, a several blocks. A pair snipers where shaken awake by their night watch, word was given by HQ of a squad being pinned down and need relief fast.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Return to Roleplay