Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot (Open)

Re: Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot (Open)

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 am

Nah Ebinoth said to Mae. empaths need to work super hard to do that, my mom hates empaths too, she's killed plenty and told me emotion control is the best most can do for a real long time. Ebinoth wasn't concerned about a single vloz in a sarg filled bar. Hel yea I want some more refills. Ebinoth said as he passed Mae his mug.

Ebinoth Sarghress, nice ta meet ya chrono. Ebinoth said to the halm. they call ya all that? Some rather assholish people ya hang out with. Ebinoth laughed, he liked this one. Too bad the goblins didn't last long, his time as a raider, fighting and chatting with em gave Ebinoth a certain understanding of how amusing the creatures were. Ebinoth was passed his drink and at that moment he noticed the vloz ranting on about the dooters to a half breed.

A toast chrono? To whats shapin up ta be a good fight?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Ash'arion » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:43 am

Ash'arion was genuinely surprised at being welcomed as a 'newcomer' as he'd been at this bar for longer than most of the others here. He was well aware he'd be doing a relatively decent job at remaining unnoticed, but being offered a seat when already parked in one really took the cake. And then of course, once his presence was announced, the cascade of the attention he'd been enjoying the lack of had become inevitable, up until he was finally struck with one of the things he most dearly wished to avoid: a stupid question. He shifted his gaze to the female who'd asked of him, letting her have an uninhibited view of his clear. Blue. Eyes.

"Oh um...why, yes, actually." he said, his mask muffling most of the sarcasm out of his voice. "What gave me away? I do hope it's nothing too obvious. Don't want those crazy Kyrols to come rip my soul out and cut off my head."
Ash-
RH: Eyes peeled and heads on a swivel, Shrikes.

MA: Have I mentioned that I hate fire?

Kale'shido- I would've gone to the Sarghress, like the other exiles, but I fear for my family's safety as much as my friends'.
Ash'arion
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Maria » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:27 am

She blinked, a bright flush taking to her cheeks. She didn't intend to offend, but as the male spewed on, it became clear it wasn't just a case of mistake allegiance. Augh...what a fuckin' nutjob. Her embarrassment quickly twisted into a simmering rage at the insults, ears tilting back as her gray eyes narrowed. Vitni huffed a curt snort; the least she could do was give the Ver'drowendar male a chance to finish before she so much as considered driving her foot so far up his tight ass she'd rip him open a whole new nether gate.

The short 'Ssu rose to her feet, biting down on her tongue least she ran her mouth off--ramming her fist into his throat was much, muuuuuch more satisfying. A short burst of pressure always helped--she didn't intend to kill the poor asshole...

...just mop the floor with him.

"LIGR?!? --YOU FUCKING MANBITCH."

The sudden haymaker from the drowussu firecracker was followed by a swift kick to the groin. And then another. "I. EXIST."

"FUCKING DEAL WITH IT, A S S H O L E."
// Hindr'vitni Dutan'vir // [PROFILE]
// Sker’ungr Dusk // [PROFILE]
Maria
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Tsuris » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:53 am

Lok was probably more thankful for his dulled pain receptors now then he had ever been as the ssu female slugged him and then delivered a swift kick to his groin, he grunted and bent over before snarling and charging forward, slamming his shoulder into her torso and knocking her back into the table, it broke under their combined weight.

Zan'nah sighed and lifted her tray of food and drink up before the table came down, "Every. Motherkilling. Time..." she grumbled. Indeed it seemed every time she, Grey and Lok had gone out when they were all friends and bumped into a Dutan'vir survivor Lok ended up getting in a fight with them, even before they were both Raiders it would happen.

Lok bent over Vitni on the smashed table bringing his hand back and smashing his open palm into her jaw, his eyes glowing white as his empathy spilled out to accompany his rage, pouring into the others in the tavern, "I'LL DEAL WITH IT BY SNUFFING OUT THAT FIRE OF YOURS, YOU DUTAN'VIR CUNT!" he snarled as he brought his fist down again.

The raider female just moved back towards the table Lok had been sitting at, she knew this was likely to devolve into a rather large bar fight and she wasn't in the mood for it, at least not until she finished eating. She sat down at the corner booth and kept took a drink of her fruit drink before going back to her meal.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:20 am

((double post))
Last edited by Alric on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Tur'geis had been keeping most of his attention on Malag and his band rather than Tsuris'lok. It proved to be a mistake. Hindrvitni, too enraged at Tsuris'lok to pay attention to Tur'geis offer, leapt up from the table and launched a series of brutal blows to the Scourge. Tsuris'lok responded by tackling Hindrvitni and punching her repeatedly. The Am'saag snarled with rage as he jumped to his feet, his now empty plates clattering to the floor. You didn't attack his close friends without retribution.

One of the Am'saag's massive hands clamped down on the back of Tsuris'lok's neck, and a twist of the Highland Raider's hips proved enough to send the Scourge flying back off and far away from Hindrvitni. Tur'geis reached down with his other arm and pulled the drowussu back to her feet.

"ENOUGH!" roared Tur'geis. "You want a fight? Let's take it outside!" growled the Raider officer, his blue eyes blazing with cold intensity as his right hand went close to his sword belt in case anyone did something they'd soon regret. Keeping his eyes on Tsuris'lok, the Highland Raider addressed his old flame. "You okay, Vitni?" Tur'geis didn't mind a good fight, but it wouldn't look good on him as an officer if he let it happen inside the bar.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Roleplay