A Fine Evening (Private)

Re: A Fine Evening (Private)

Postby Alric » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Tur'geis gave a chuckle as Riz'riia teased him further. Looks like both were intent on playing this out as long as possible. He didn't mind...sometimes anticipation made the climax all the more sweeter. The male Raider quickly finished his drink in a like manner. "I think I'll hold off on the drinks starting now. It'd ruin things if I was to fall over while dancing," he drawled, gently patting Riz'riia's buttocks as he slipped by her, taking her hand and directing her to the dance floor.

The music was fast paced and lively, encouraging the two in adapting an energetic dance style. Tur'geis never really saw himself as much of a dancer (those involving poles aside), but a lifetime of swordsmanship and physical training had left him agile and with plenty of stamina. He quickly caught up pace, and closely observed his dance partner to see if she was better than he was.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Catriana » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 am

She was not. Riz had given no falsehoods when she spoke of her lack of dancing skills. Her rhythm was off and she moved stiffly and awkwardly even with liquid courage settled in her belly. Someone grabbed her from behind, pulling her close to grind against her. She snapped out with a sharp elbow to her assailant's gut and managed to squeeze past a dancing crowd to join Tur'geis.
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Tur'geis tried his best to dance, though he felt like he wasn't quite drunk enough to attempt such a thing. He was a bit relieved to see that Riz'riia wasn't any better. At least they could share their embarrassment.

Riz'riia handled her grabby assailant well, an action that brought a grin to the Highland Raider's face. "Not bad," chuckled Tur'geis as he saw the individual stagger back and nearly collapse into other dancers. Tur'geis placed his large hands on Riz'riia's lithe waist, pulling her close to dance with her. Hey, better him than that guy. They'd look much less foolish together than dancing about like tik'tikkis with a brain disorder awkwardly and alone.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 am

A genuine smile graced her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I would hardly be worth your, or the Sarghress' time if I couldn't handle one commoner." she said, a wicked gleam in her eyes. While she was no fan of group situations nor of people in general, she did enjoy thwarting the efforts of idiots. If violence needed to be employed to get the best results, all the better.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:33 am

"Now really...would I choose a lady who couldn't watch over herself? I thought that was the female's job..." he chuckled as he accepted Riz'riia's arms about his neck. He was liking the look in her eyes as he pulled her very close to him, pressing up against her body. "I don't see him. You hit him below the belt?" That would cool down his enthusiasm.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 am

"I might have," she remarked dryly. "I wasn't trying to pay attention when I hit him, he was inconsequential." One hand slid down to rest on his chest. "There were more important things to focus on."
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:38 am

The male Raider shrugged in what appeared to be agreement. "He doesn't matter," was Tur'geis' blunt reply. He could barely make out the sound of the assailant groaning in agony over the music. Tur'geis' hands remained low on Riz'riia's waist as he spun her around to lightly grind against her. "Dancing's that tricky for you?" he teased in response to her obvious reference about her mental focus. Tur'geis leaned in, his teeth lightly nibbling Riz'riia's ear-tip before giving her a light nip on the neck. "Though I admit it's easy to get distracted," he spoke softly into her ear.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:51 am

"Dancing requires mental fortitude I refuse to carry," Riz joked, her fingers sliding into his hair. She closed her eyes and slightly tilted her neck when he nipped at her, an open invitation. "Hmm," His voice drifted into her ear, low and warm, and she tried but failed to place his accent. She had yet to hear a Chelian sound quite like him, which led her to believe he had been raised outside of the city. Lucky.

"Some distractions are worth it."
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:23 am

"Then it's best that we stick with dancing we understand," chuckled the Am'saag as he continued the grind. Tur'geis purred in satisfaction as he felt Riz'riia's fingers gently scratch his scalp as he nipped and nuzzled her neck. "Mmm, its not really a distraction if it's what we both came here for..." he softly growled into her ear, gently massaging her hips and waist as he spoke. He planted a kiss on the nape of her neck before gently nipping her neck with just enough teeth pressure to leave a brief mark.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:49 am

A wicked smile flickered upon her lips at his favorable reaction to her scratching, and grudgingly admitted to herself that he felt nice against her. Solid, powerful, and heated from the warmth being generated all around them. She was, however, enjoying herself a bit more than she would have liked, or wanted. This date was little more than a precursor, a flashy show generated to impress before the main event. He had a desire to know her better, she wanted to get over whatever affliction had hit her concerning her (mild) attraction.

She had no interest in getting to know him better. He was a squad mate; they worked together and formed a cohesive unit. Anything else was frivolous and, to an extent, dangerous.

"This gaggle of bodies are beginning to take their toll on me," she said smoothly through hooded eyes. A pleasant sting raced from her neck down her spine, quickly tempered by a small voice in the back of her mind crying out about the mark it would leave. Riz shivered and pulled back, framing his face with her hands. "I would appreciate a change of scenery, if you do not mind. Someplace more...private?"
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:24 am

Tur'geis gave a muffled sound of approval as Riz'riia reacted to his more forward approach. He didn't see anything wrong with becoming so close to a squadmate, it was not exactly rare among his people to have comrades in arms enjoy a romantic relationship with each other. Riz'riia certainly was an intriguing female, and Tur'geis admitted that he could see the two together, if the gods willed that such would happen.

Right now, however, Riz'riia seemed to be in the mood for something more physical than dancing. She turned about after Tur'geis' love bite and took his face in her hands. Tur'geis' blue eyes met her brown ones as she spoke of going to some place more private. By the Morri'gan, her gaze was captivating.

Tur'geis wasn't sure if this club had any private rooms, but his or her place was only a wolf ride away. "How about we ditch this place. We can grope each other in private rather than letting random passersby do it," he joked dryly, his thumb and forefinger tracing Riz'riia's jaw and neck as he spoke.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:29 am

"I would prefer it. Someplace less noisy as well. I can barely think here. Let's go to your place." There, that would make it easier for her when she left a few cycles later. The barracks left little wiggle room, and if he went to her place she'd have to kick him out, and if he didn't want to leave come up with some excuse as to why he should go. She'd rather avoid annoying situations.

A part of her was apprehensive. She had not taken a male lover in a long time. Fifteen years ago at best, and the experience had been mediocre. Riz carried no preference toward partners, but she could attest to most of her engagements being pleasurable with females. Tur'geis was a boaster, many young mercs were, and they either lacked inexperience or stamina.

But if that was the case, all the better. If he was a poor lover, her curiosity would be more than sated, and she could move on.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:41 am

Tur'geis nodded as he continued to nuzzle and nip Riz'riia's neck, his arms about her waist. "Mhmm..." was his wordless reply. His place was rather spartan but it'd do for the night. "ts about time we had a nice a change of pace from here," he said with a sly grin. At least they could hear themselves think.

The Am'saag kept an arm about Riz'riia, holding her close to him as they made their way out of the club. It didn't take an Orthorbbae master to figure out what Riz'riia had in mind. Tur'geis wasn't sure if Riz'riia just wanted him for sex or if this would be the start of something deeper, but he didn't bother his mind with such things. He helped Riz'riia up on his wolf before mounting up in turn. Together, they rode off back to Sarghress lands and the circular Am'saag encampment.

Tur'geis' home, a rough stone house unremarkable among the homes of his tribesmates, was in the Am'saag sector of Sarghress territory. Tur'geis showed Riz'riia in to the living room, getting a small fire started in the central fire pit. Several cushions were set up at a low table at the opposite end of the room from the entrance, and a rack on the wall beside the table held weapons and trophies from past battles.

"Go ahead and take a seat," grunted the Am'saag as he got the fire going. He quickly went over to a counter beside the entrance, taking out a bottle. It wasn't the finest stuff around, but it was affordable and could get you drunk fast. Tur'geis poured himself a drink, getting another cup for Riz'riia if she wished. "Hope you can handle this. Not quite the stuff you'd use to remove rust from weapons and armor, but damn close," he said to Riz'riia with a grin.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Roleplay