The Hunt

Re: The Hunt

Postby django » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Mae couldn't help the chill up her back and the feeling of being watched as the Fallen said her name.

"Hey, Tal." Mae stood up on her toes and whispered "Fallen don't just do killing stuff. They have their share of spying too. Maybe he knows the area. He could at least point us in the right direction if that prisoner was here."

(Just to remind you guys, we wont find Minerva in this 'hunt')
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby SoulCode » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Renor lath'Barra

"You friend speaks true. So...I can either come with you, or follow you. Your choice, if I tag along we will be able to share information, if I follow...well it would be the last you see of me." Renor smiled "Before you chose however, I would like to know what that child told you~"
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Khora2150 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:39 am

(Nice pic code ;) )

"Fair point. Well then, I dare say the patrol commander would have no issue with another Shargress joining up, so welcome aboard." Tal noted with some resignation in his voice.

"As for what the child spoke of, he mentioned that there was a Vloz'ress in the area, and that he was inquiring about something to do with the Habenir'Farro. It appears he was also after at least two people, one of which may very well be the same quarry we search for, a pink haired healer and another with pink eyes from Therra'lym. And the amount of drowlath I know of with either of those qualities could be counted on one hand. Something to consider I am sure. "
Khora2150
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby django » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:16 am

(Sweet)

"Volzz?!, what the fuck are they doing here." Mae hissed lowly trying not to startle the peasants around them. If they were even paying attention. Mae Hated Volzz. Those dirty, bottom of the barrel types the Sarghress don't want around.

Mae tightened her grip on her spear. Fearing somebody would just open a gate at any moment and turn them into slobbering, mindless monstrosities. "Well Renor, are you sure there are Volz around... and if so, we should tell the cap about this."

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:26 am

Renor frowned at this "Hmm...Volz are indeed trouble." he then leaned in closer so only they heard, "As you know, we Sargess are...well lets just say...not great, at fighting demons. Our white wolves can only handle so much. So yes Volz are trouble...If they are involved." He stood once more, "My findings point towards a single Volz, not the whole."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:54 am

"Well, we should regroup with the others." Mae waved to her fellow raiders to follow. "Its better that we keep close to our sealer if this gets messy." Mae could feel it in her stomach that the commander would be interested in this.

* * * (Just a small time skip to get back with the group.) * * *

"So a Volzz in this part of our territory..." The commander pondered from ontop of his wolf. "This should be looked into sooner then later. Fallen do you have any leads to were this snake is hiding?"

Everyone that was split from the group was here and nobody seemed to have any real solid lead to were pinky left to. For all they knew she skipped town to Raven or something. "Great were now hunting Volzz's." Mae mumbled to no one in particular.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Roleplay